Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Photographic evidence makes the heart grow fonder.

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 193 Read: 624

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

clickflash

"Sean... whatthefuck!" Viggo growled. Just out of bed, sleep-rumpled and naked was not how he preferred to be photographed, thank you very much. Shoving a recalcitrant lock of hair out his face, he advanced on Sean, who was grinning like a loon and holding the camera out of reach.

"But you look so cute when you're barely awake!" Sean enthused.

"And you're going to look cute with a black eye...as soon as I wake up." Viggo didn't mean it, of course, but he was annoyed.

Sean smiled. "Truly, Vig, all I wanted was a photo of you to remember you by when you're gone."

Still grumpy, but getting less so, Viggo muttered, "Lots of photos out there, Bean."

"Yeah, I know, but this is the one way that's all mine--no one else gets to see you like this. At least it better damn well be no-one else."

Viggo smiled. "No-one else, I promise. But you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"My turn." He pounced, stripped Sean, rolled him onto the bed, and when he was thoroughly mussed, reached for the camera. "After all, what's the use of a photo unless it's a matched set?"