Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo can't say no.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 209 Read: 646

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

**~~**


Yes, Sean, and Jesus, but it feels unnatural to say anything but yes to you.

Yes, reorganize my kitchen. I’ll look for the coffee and find the nutmeg and the plates will be where the wine glasses were, but that’s fine.

Yes, rip up my green grass and plant your herb garden with mint and edible flowers. Plant corn for all I care, as long as it keeps you happy with earth under your nails, sweat on your skin, playing in my dirt.

Yes, I’ll fuck your mouth. Yes. I’ll put you on your knees in the freshly turned soil, watch you take me in, and your lips will stretch tight and your tongue will play and I’ll hold you on me with both hands in your hair, seed you with myself.

Yes, we’ll spend Sunday under the covers. We’ll read the newspaper until I start bitching about Bush and then you’ll be on your back, under me, wrapped around me like you were made for nothing else. I’ll have you, hard, deep, roughly if I must to make you beg and whimper.

Yes, Sean. Ask me and ask me and ask me, and please, never stop.

Please, never stop.