Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: More about Viggo's love of Christmas traditions

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 829 Read: 7967

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

It was Christmas eve, when, in Sean's opinion, a man should be relaxing with his feet up and a glass of something warming in his hand, instead of being subjected to hard labour

Sean panted and grumbled, muttering most un-Christmas-like curses under his breath, as he helped Viggo drag the enormous log from the forest.

*Serves me right for agreeing to spend Christmas on my own here with a lunatic*, but if the truth were told, Sean was actually thrilled at the prospect of having this precious time to just the two of them and he had been delighted to travel to Idaho to spend Christmas with Viggo at his cabin. His girls had gone abroad for the holidays and he had spent an emotional day with them and exchanged presents the previous week. Henry was spending Christmas with his mother this year, so this was the ideal opportunity for them to get away together.

At least, that was what Sean had though, before he had been required to spend all afternoon out in the woods searching for "the perfect log' and then hauling what was more of a small tree back to the cabin. Viggo trudged along, humming happily, but tunelessly to himself, apparently oblivious to Sean's increasing grumpiness.

With blessed relief, Sean saw the cabin ahead and in a few moments was helping Viggo to manhandle the "log" into the huge open, fireplace, where it only just fitted, sitting on an already prepared bed of kindling.

At last, he could relax on the couch with a strong drink and as he looked at the magnificent tree in the corner, sipping the mulled wine, his mood began to brighten.

It brightened even further, as Viggo came downstairs, completely naked, carrying a sliver of wood in one hand and a lighted taper in the other. Sean's eyes followed him as he moved about the room, lighting the candles, which covered every available surface and decorated the Christmas tree.

The candle light reflected from Viggo's skin, making it appear golden and the flickering shadows brought into relief the bones of his face and the well-defined musculature of his chest and thighs. Occasionally he bent over to reach a candle and Sean caught his breath at the sight of the taut buttocks, noting that his mouth was becoming very dry and his jeans were becoming very tight.

Sean flicked his tongue lightly over his lips as Viggo completed his circuit of the room and came to rest at Sean's feet, just in front of the fireplace, where he had placed the salt cellar, the olive oil drizzler and a glass of mulled wine.

His lips curled in a lazy, provocative smile, as he watched Sean's mouth, loving the way the tip of his tongue moistened his lips. He had taken his time in lighting the candles, knowing full well the effect of his body on his lover. Not that he was immune to Sean's charms by any means. His own body was clearly responding now to Sean's evident arousal.

He used the taper to light his sliver of wood, explaining to Sean as he did so, in his huskiest and most seductive tones,

'The yule log, Sean,is a very old pagan tradition brought to Britain by the Vikings. It is a celebration of the winter solstice. First, the log has to be anointed, like this.'

He took oil and salt, sprinkling them over the log, then poured over the mulled wine.

'That was an offering to the god, Odin, who represented the dead. Then the log had to be lit, using a piece of last year's log, like this.'

Sean thought that Viggo was at his most Viking-like, and magnificent, as he knelt using the taper to light his sliver of wood, then lit the kindling, so that the flames began to lick tentatively around the huge yule log.

'The log had to be kept burning for the whole twelve days, to ward off the spirits of the dead.'

Viggo crawled towards Sean, pulling his head down and winding his fingers in his hair, as he captured his mouth in a deep kiss. He took the glass from Sean's hand and set it down as the log caught fire and began to blaze in the fireplace.

His nimble fingers soon got rid of Sean's shirt, jeans and boxers, and Sean closed his eyes, as Viggo's mouth steadily down his body, moaning, as it reached his cock, Viggo's tongue swirling gently round the head at first.

'Of course,' Viggo's voice was a low growl now, 'Odin was also the god of intoxication and ecstasy !'

Feeling intoxicated, Sean cried out in ecstasy, as Viggo's mouth engulfed him, taking him deep in his throat, while his hands gripped Sean's hips firmly , keeping him in place.

The last conscious thought Sean had, before he abandoned himself completely to passion and sensation was how grateful he was for Viggo's love of Christmas traditions.