Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean comes home to find that Viggo has a new passion

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 830 Read: 651

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

Sean chuckled to himself as he paid off the cab and let himself into the house.

He had been away filming for nearly three months, but they had wrapped a couple of days earlier than expected and he had sneaked home unannounced to surprise Viggo.

He didn't need to go quietly, because he knew that Vig would either be in his studio, completely absorbed in his latest painting or outside working in his new organic garden. In either case, he would be in a little world of his own, oblivious to outside distractions, Sean thought happily.

Chances were, that he would also be wearing very few clothes and either covered in paint or down and dirty in the soil. Both prospects made Little Sean very happy, too and he began to sit up and take notice, as Sean prowled through the silent house, dropping his travel bag and shedding his shirt, socks and shoes on the way.

He shook his head at the signs of Viggo's lone occupation in his absence ; boxes of photographs, drawings, notepads, sketchbooks, and the collection of miscellaneous Viggo-finds scattered everywhere. Rocks, varying in size from small pebbles to positive boulders created an obstacle course through the living rooms, vying with branches and pieces of driftwood to trip him up and stub his toes.

Sean smiled even while he cursed. It might have offended his sense of order, but this debris was so endearing and reassuring. What was it that woman had once written about Vig ? "He lives in a kind of compost heap?" ..Yes, that was it ! Very appropriate in view of the organic garden !

Suddenly, Sean knew that Viggo would definitely be outside today and he almost ran through the kitchen, averting his eyes from the unwashed dishes on the counter and in the sink and crossing the decking in a couple of strides.

He wriggled his toes with pleasure, as his bare feet touched damp grass. It was still pretty early in the morning and the garden had the fresh, just woken feel before the sun had climbed high enough to sear everything with its relentless gaze.

Rounding a screening hedge, Sean paused, his mouth suddenly dry and Little Sean fully aroused and as hard as steel.

Viggo was down at the far end of the garden, dressed in a ragged pair of cut-off jeans, riding low on his hips , the fly undone. He was bent over a circular, layered contraption, his smooth, lightly tanned back arching, the tattoo across the base of his spine showing clearly, head bowed, lips moving as if in prayer, completely wrapped in what he was doing.

*Whatever the hell it was that he was doing*, thought Sean, intrigued, in spite of his arousal, by the fact that Viggo seemed to be talking to a water-butt, eccentric, even for him.

Then he stopped thinking altogether, because Viggo looked up, sensing his presence and Sean was enveloped in his smile of pleasure, immediately before he was flattened, by a whooping Viggo and lost in the passion of their reunion.

Later, as a sweaty, sticky Sean lay on his back again, comprehensively fucked, trying to regain his breath, his arms full of an even sweatier Viggo, contemplating his jeans and Viggo's cut-offs dangling from the branches of an apple tree and giving thanks for the fact that the garden was not overlooked, he remembered about the new "thing" and had to ask.

Viggo leapt up, still remarkably full of his trademark manic energy, pulling a slightly jet-lagged and shagged-out Sean to his feet and talking enthusiastically about his new passion.

'It's great, Sean, it's my worm farm. It's called a can-o-worms and it provides organic compost from kitchen waste.'

'You were talking to it, you mad bugger !'

'Talking to them, Sean ! It's a little community in there. All my worms working away to make the compost ! I was encouraging them. I was just going to give them their "worm treats".'

'They never make "worm treats", yer 'aving me on, you wanker !'

'Yes they do, Sean. They came with the can-o-worms,' showing him the packet of what looked like goldfish food. 'I'll let you feed them if you like and introduce you. They all have names !'

Suddenly, Sean forgot his tiredness and pressing need for a shower, pulling Viggo into a bear-hug.

'God, I have missed you, you stupid sod. I love you.'

Viggo captured Sean's mouth in a deep and passionate kiss and they clung together for a while, until he murmured,

'I've missed you too, Sean and the worms were no substitute. Love you too.'

'Let's go inside, Vig. We need to share a shower and I need to go to bed. I know you are spiritually above mundane housework, but please tell me we have clean sheets.'

'Aaah, now it's a shame you mentioned that, Sean. You could be opening up a whole can of worms .....'