Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Another daft conversation

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 637 Read: 669

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

'Sean, I've been thinking !'

'Dear God, no ! Why does that sentence always fill me with dread ?'

Undeterred, Viggo goes on,

'Thinking about that sex scene in HOV.'

'If you are going to suggest them bloody stairs again, the answer is absolutely not ! Haven't I suffered enough ? Me knees will never be the same.'

Viggo sighs and rolls his eyes,

'Not THAT scene, the other scene ! You know, it struck me that we didn't meet until we were forty. Like Tom and Edie, we never had the chance to be teenagers together !'

'Viggo, if you think I am goin' teh be wearing a cheerleader outfit, then you are even dafter than I thought ! Unless, of course,..' licking his lips suggestively, 'you will be the one wearing it !'

' No, no....although, now you mention it.....' Viggo has that dreamy, faraway look again and Sean leans over and tweaks a nipple to bring him back to earth.

'So you want to wear the skirt ?'

Grounded again, Viggo is firmer now,

'No, Sean, 'cause the whole cheerleader thing wouldn't be part of YOUR teenage memories, would it ? I mean the whole American dream of teenage nerds to fuck the Homecoming Queen, would have no resonances for you, would it ?'

'Resonances ? Why do we have to have 'resonances' Shit, Viggo, why can we never just have sex, like normal people ? Please stop thinking so much and just get in that bedroom !'

' What we need, Sean, is to find things common to both our teenage years. What were we both doing in 1975 ?'

'Viggo, mate, you often can't remember what you were doing thirty minutes ago ! Do you really want to try for thirty years ago ?'

'Come on, Sean, humour me !'


Sean harrumphs gruffly, but is resigned to the fact that he will humour Viggo. It is usually the quickest and easiest way and his body is telling him that they need less talk and more action.

'Let me see now, '75. Oh yeah, left school that year at sixteen. Two "O" Levels in Art & English. Started workin' as a welder with me dad. You ?'

'Well, I was still in High School then and all I can remember is that was the Halloween I got the scar. Something to do with a fist and a barbwire fence, but I was pretty drunk and the memory is kind of foggy.'

Sean smirks.

'Well for a clever bloke, you CAN be dense sometimes ! So you're in New York and I'm in Sheffield. You're still being educated in school, while I'm being educated on the streets. I?m earning me living welding and you're poncing' about. Not much in common there, then !'

'What about music, Sean ! I was into Bowie and so were you !'

' Well, yeah, there is that ! I will admit to dying me hair and wearing eyeliner!'

'I bet that suited you, Seanie. You sure you don't want to try the Cheerleader skirt ?'

'No! No resonances, remember ?'

'You looked cute in the leather skirt in Troy!'

'No! Meanwhile, back in '75..'
'Hmm, well there were some important political events, like the Vietnam War ending and the Watergate verdicts.'

'Important events ! Well, the new stand were built at Bramall Lane, I think. Aye, that were 1975 !'

'I don't think you are taking this seriously, Sean !'

'Come on Vig, let's go to bed, please.. '

'You're not really interested in '75, then ?'

Sean grabs Viggo by the hand and pulls him to his feet, heading for the stairs.

'Tell, you what, mate, I can be inspired by that scene as well ! How about we forget '75 and go for '69 instead ?'