Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean inadvertently makes a wish

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 747 Read: 660

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

Sean wakes up, a herd of wildebeest thundering through his head, with accompaniment provided by several elephants on bongo drums, and a mouth like the Serengeti in a drought, wondering where the hell he is and why he is thinking in African imagery.

Last he remembers, he was at a New Year’s Eve party, with horrible music, surrounded by boring sycophants and Z list celebrities and wishing fervently for a different kind of New Year’s Eve. In fact hadn’t he actually said those very words out loud to that strange woman, who seemed to have come in fancy dress as a fairy, although it wasn’t actually a fancy dress party ?

Now he seems to be in some sort of garden, very pretty if you like gardens, which Sean usually does, if only he could focus clearly and he would kill for a ciggie !

In the centre of the garden is a large apple tree, with a huge green snake coiled round its sturdy trunk.

“Ah don’t suppose yer’ve got an Alka Seltzer about yer ?” Sean says gruffly to the snake, not for one moment expecting a reply, which is why he is so startled, when the snake replies,

“Sssssssorry, SSSSSSean, no Alka Seltzer, but I have ssssssome nicccccce juiccccccey applessssss!”

“Apples ? That’s healthy shite ! Ah could mebbe go fer a nice chip butty or a Fray Bentos pie, but ah’ll pass on the fruit, if yer don’t mind ! Fuck ! Ah’m talkin’ to a snake !”

“Sssssserpent, actually, if you don’t mind,” replies the snake, which would have bristled, had it had any hair.

“And how did yer know my name ?”

Unable to roll its eyes, the serpent settles for a derisive hiss.

“I wassssss expecting you !” Sean looks puzzled and shakes his head, to try and clear it, which proves to be a big mistake.

The serpent sighs theatrically and tells Sean that he made a wish.

“A wish ?”

“Ssssssodding hell !” hisses the serpent. “I’ve got a right one here ! At the party. To the fairy ! You asked for a ‘different kind of New Year’s Eve!”

“I were thinkin’ out loud. Didn’t know she were a real fairy ! Anyway, ah meant a more interestin’ party.”
“Well you humanssssss need to learn to be more sssssspeccccccific ! Anyway, it isss New Year thisss isss the Garden of Eden, I am the sssssserpent and any moment now, Eve will be along !”

Sean perks up at this.

“Will she be blonde and have a rubber frock ?”

“No doubt Eve will be the one , who fufilsss your fantasssiesss. That’ssssss the way thessse things usssssually work ! Ah, here issss Eve now !”

But to Sean’s surprise, it is no comely wench, who steps out from behind the tree, but Viggo, his friend, who typically seems not a jot disconcerted by the weirdness of the situation.

“Vig ?”

“Hi, Sean ! This is really interesting ! I was all set to spend New Year alone and suddenly this fairy appeared and told me I was needed to grant someone’s wish. There was a flash and here I am. Mmm! These apples look good.”

Viggo plucks an apple from the tree and takes a bite, closing his eyes in delight at the crisp, fresh flavour, head thrown back and a trickle of juice running down his chin.

Sean suddenly feels very warm and swallows hard, his own tongue flicking out involuntarily as if to catch the juice.

Viggo opens his eyes, smiles warmly at Sean and offers him a bite of the apple and Sean is unable to resist. He sinks his teeth into the flesh, bites off a sizable piece and chews it thoughtfully.

He steps back and looks at Viggo in surprise.

“Good grief, we are both naked !”

Viggo looks down at himself and shrugs as he looks back at Sean.

“So we are ! And we are both hard, too ! Want to do something about that ?”

Sean’s face lights up in a broad smile, as the knowledge suddenly strikes him and he feels deliciously sinful.

The serpent glides tactfully away into the grass, as Sean steps forward and takes Viggo in his arms, headache miraculously forgotten.

“Happy New Year’s….. Eve…” he says, then they are lost in their first kiss.