Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo investigate "rugbytackle"

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 837 Read: 756

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

Viggo stretches like a cat and pads, barefoot through the silent house in search of Sean.

Never wearing a watch and being oblivious to the passing of time, while he is painting, he only knows that it is sometime in the night. His instinct tells him that Sean is still awake, so he searches downstairs and sees the flickering, bluish light in the study,

His breathing quickening and his stomach tightening in anticipation, he pushes the door fully open, to see Sean, in the dark, seated at the PC.

Knowing every nuance of Sean's body so well, Viggo detects that from the tautness of his back muscles and the stiffness of his neck, Sean is tense. Something is upsetting him.

Swiftly and silently, Viggo moves behind him, dropping his head to kiss the back of Sean's neck, gripping his shoulder, reassuringly with his right hand, while slinging his left arm, protectively around him.

Sean, responsive as always, looks up at him and smiles, greeting him with a kiss, but Viggo notices that the smile is thin and the kiss perfunctory.

'What is it, Sean ?'he asks softly, squeezing his shoulder.

'It's one of these fan fiction sites, Vig. Dom was telling me and ah just had to see for meself. Have you heard of 'em ?'

Viggo shrugs, 'Sure !

'Well look at this one, Vig. 'course ah'd heard of 'em , these "slash" stories, but 'till Dom said, ah'd never realised how..?' he pauses, embarrassed.

'Sweet Sean,' thinks Viggo ! Still shy and capable of embarrassment in spite of having tried every position in the Kama Sutra and done virtually everything that their inventive imaginations could devise.

'How what ?'

'Well, how..explicit !' Fuck, Viggo, this is like people having CCT cameras in our bedroom. Ah feel.. violated!'

Sean bristles with indignation. 'Ah mean, Vig, me girls could read this stuff !'

'And that would bother you, Sean ?'

'And it wouldn?t bother YOU, if they did?' or Henry ?'

' We have pretty cool, laid-back kids, you know and it isn't as if they don't know about our relationship. Sean, are you ashamed of us, of this, of what we do , what we have ?'

'No Viggo, NEVER !' Sean is very firm about this. 'Only this slash, it seems like an invasion of our privacy somehow. People have a damn cheek using us and writing this stuff. Take this site, f'rinstance. They call it "rugbytackle" after that story ah told about you tacklin' me like a maniac in New Zealand. Remember ?'

Viggo smiles reminiscently. Oh, he remembers all right. That tackle had arisen out of weeks of pent up frustration and the need to have as much of his body in contact with Sean's as possible. It proved to be the catalyst, which moved their relationship on from good, drinking mates to..soul mates. He presses a reflective kiss on the top of Sean's head and begins to read.

They read together for some time and Viggo notices that Sean's shoulders have begun to relax. Viggo laughs out loud at some of the stories, his maniacal cackle causing Sean to grin, in spite of his supposed indignation, while other stories go direct to Viggo's groin and he cannot believe that they are not having the same effect on Sean.

Slyly, Viggo slides his hand down to test his theory, smiling as he has it confirmed. At the same time, Sean turns his head and hungrily captures Viggo's willing mouth.

'Sean, I like these VigBean fics. These women are very talented and very inventive and I can tell these stories are written out of affection. They are not attacking us.'

'Hmmm ! Readin' them with you is makin' me see them in a whole new light. Ah mean, they use us for inspiration, why can't we return the favour ?'

Sean slides his hands under Viggo's sweat-shirt, lifting it off, and Viggo does the same for him. Mouths locked, they sink to the carpet and the flickering screen illuminates a passionate love-scene, which the VigBean girls would gladly donate body parts to watch.

Passion spent, they lie stickily and sweatily together on the carpet, both feeling too languorous to get up and shower.

'Talking of inspiration, Sean,' murmurs Viggo, his voice still husky, 'how long is it since you had sex in a car ?'

'Only about 30 years, Vig !! But my God, how that story brought back memories. Wish we'd thought to pad the gear stick, though ! Ah bore that scar for years.'

'Oh, I think we can use many of those stories as inspiration, Sean. And if this were one of them, we'd be in the shower now and up for round two. How about it, lover ?'

Rolling his eyes and laughing, Sean punches him on the shoulder.

'Shit, Vig ! Give us a moment ! We're both fast approaching 50 from the wrong side ! This isn't a fucking story, mate ! Unfortunately, this is 'real Life' !!'