Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: I was just on holiday in Britanny, in the rain, without any internet access and I was missing my partnerin slash, govi20 .This silly fic was the result.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1466 Read: 691

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

I am sitting, gazing idly through the window over the screen of my laptop at the rain-lashed Brittany countryside. Soggy starlings, undeterred by the horizontal rain, move to and fro from the nest, where a roof-tile has shifted in the cottage over the way. If this rain keeps up, it’s a close bet as to whether they or I will develop webbed feet first.

My attention is suddenly drawn back to the screen by an urgent tapping on the inside. Looking own, I see that my Viggo screensaver is urgently trying to attract my attention. Judging by the fact that he is even more dishevelled than usual, he is clearly somewhat agitated.

“Mooms, what’s going on? Why aren’t you writing? I can’t wake Sean up. He’s lying there all listless and floppy and I haven’t seen any action in days.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Viggo, but I’m on holiday in the depths of the French countryside with no internet access. I can’t communicate with Govi, so I can’t write with her. You know she channels Sean, like I channel you. No Govi; no Sean action. I miss her!”

“Not half as much as I miss Sean, Mooms! I know you are fond of each other, but it’s not as if you are screwing each other through the mattress, is it ?”

“Well, no, She has Jan and I have Dave for that, but we always write VigBean together, you know, so until I get home, you’ll have to exercise some self control, or some self – love. I can write you a hot wanking scene....”

Viggo padded barefoot into the humid heat of the bedroom, shrugging his shirt from his clammy shoulders as he went. He paused in the doorway and caught his breath at the sight before him.

Sean lay face down and naked on the sticky tangle of sheets, his pale body bathed in moonlight, his arms stretched out, his head turned to one side on the damp pillow.

He was sweating in his sleep and Viggo watched, licking dry lips, as a bead of sweat trickled down his long, lean back into the shadowed cleft of the Sacred Arse.

It was tempting to wake him, but he was just too beautiful like this.

Viggo’s calloused fingers slid to he buttons of his jeans, popping them open and releasing his painfully hard cock. With practised ease he spat on his palm and gripped himself firmly, then almost languidly .....


“It’s not enough, Mooms ! I want Sean. You can write Sean. You used to do it before you and Gov teamed up. We’re entitled to at least three orgasms a day each. It’s slash law! “

“I was just getting into the wanking scene and Sean will probably be glad of the rest! You’ll enjoy it, I promise!”

“It’s not the same, Mooms. I want Sean!”

“Now Viggo, you know I love you, but your voice has gone up an octave and become very nasal and frankly more than a little whiney! If you don’t want to wank, I can write us some hot het action! You wouldn’t believe the fantasies I have...."

Mooms narrowed her eyes, trying to see through the lashing rain, which created a kind of a mist. She realised that she was marooned here in this cottage, cut off from her husband, who had gone to the hypermarket for further essential supplies of wine, cognac and calvados and would now be unable to get back without a boat.

She was fated to be alone until the flood waters subsided, but wait, was that a naked man, swimming across the field? Surely her eyes were deceiving her?

She opened a window and hauled him in to safety. To her unbelieving delight, Viggo stood, dripping deliciously onto the rug. Mooms hurried and got a towel to dry him off.

“Just in case the flood waters rise, I think we’d be safer in the bedroom,” she told him and grabbing a bottle of wine and two glasses, he took her hand and led the way up the wooden staircase……....


“No offence, Mooms, I love you too, but you’re frankly no substitute for Sean. Hey, I’ll bet that Govi is taking advantage of the lack of communication to cut me out. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having her evil way with my Sean ! I never did trust that woman! Just too fond of the Sacred Arse !”

“Aren’t we all? Look, tell you what, I happened to bring along a few episodes of Sharpe to watch in the evenings. How about I watch a couple for inspiration and maybe they’ll inspire me to write you some action?”

“Well that’s kind of you, Mooms and I appreciate that you are trying to help ....”

“But?”

“But....I do love Sean in his Sharpe uniform, Mooms- those tight cavalry overalls and those billowing shirts, open to the waist- and he’s so dominant in that role. It’s just that he tends to want to do it in barns and that straw is damn prickly, when you’re on the bottom. It gives me a rash. And he keeps calling me ‘Pat’, which is annoying. And he insists on using weird things as lube for ‘authenticity’, such as gun oil and even goose grease....”

“As I recall, you used duck fat on Sean in our last joint fic! Honestly, I thought you’d be a little grateful! I’m doing my best!”

“Oh, I am grateful, really! It’s just that I’d rather have my Sean than Sharpe. He may call me a ‘stupid fucker’ and an ‘arty farty bugger’, but he never calls me ‘Pat’.”

“Okay, let me try and communicate with Govi by telepathy. I’ll try and get into her mind and find Sean. Just give me a minute…….. Oh my! It’s a little dark in here and oh, so very dirty! My God, who would have thought of that? I’m not even sure that’s legal and THAT most certainly isn’t! Hey, you’re right ! She has been having her wicked way with Sean and you should see the things she’s been doing to him. Oh, hang on, you’ve just arrived and she’s knocked you unconscious!”

“Told you I didn’t trust her! She couldn’t wait to get her hands on Sean !”

“No, it’s okay, she’s promised to write a slashy ending on LJ involving you. That’s sweet of her!”

“Okay, I take it all back now! She’s a wonderful woman. Now please get Sean out of her mind and write us some VigBean, before my balls turn completely blue.”

“It’s a little BDSM-y in here at the moment, so here goes....”

Viggo stalked approvingly around the work of art he had created, his throbbing cock straining against the tight leather pants, which encased him like a second skin.

Sean, gloriously naked and golden was stretched out, spread-eagled, toes barely touching the ground, black cords wound around his wrists and straining forearms. Every muscle was clearly defined and Viggo ran his hands over the lightly oiled skin of Sean's chest, down over the pierced nipples, giving the silver rings a tweak on the way.

Sean’s head moved under the black silk blindfold, but he was unable to make a sound, due to the ball gag fixed firmly in place.

A spreader bar held his legs apart and Viggo knelt to run his hands up both calves and thighs, with particular attention to Sean’s prominent scar, which enhanced his beauty in Viggo’s eyes, contrasting with and highlighting perfection.

Now he had Sean’s beautiful cock at eye level, uncompromisingly hard and also bound with black cord, in an intricate design, lovingly woven and tied by Viggo. Placing a kiss on the purple head, he stood and moved round to run his hands down the smooth plane of Sean’s back to the curve of the Sacred Arse.

Parting the oiled globes, Viggo....

“Oh, sorry, boys, but the rain has finally stopped and I have to go to the Quiberon Peninsular to eat moules, drink chilled Muscadet, hug some standing stones and commune with the ocean.”

“Nooooooo! Mooms, come back. You can’t leave us like this !”

“ Got to go now ! See you again Sunday, boys, when Govi and I will be able to communicate properly again.”

And trying to ignore the anguished cries and the gagged mumblings, I splash happily through the waterlogged field to the car to continue my holiday.