Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo contemplates another addition to the Organic Garden. Sean is not convinced.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 757 Read: 771

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

'What are yer reading, Vig ?'

'A book, Sean.'

Sean cuffs Viggo around the head, playfully.

' Ah can see it's a fucking book, wanker ! What?s it about ?'

'It's a reference book !'

'About what ?'

'Apis mellifera !'

'Vig !' Sean using his growly "don't fuck with me, 'cos I'm not in the mood" voice, although experience tells him that this will be counter-productive and only lead to more winding-up.

'You don't know ?' Viggo raises an eyebrow, affecting surprise at Sean's ignorance and much as he loves him, Sean has the urge to flatten him, which he resists with difficulty, resolving to get his revenge later in all sorts of devious ways.

'Well, Sean, for the ignorant and uninitiated, Apis mellifera is the honey bee !'

'No ! Viggo ! Absolutely not !'

' What no, Sean ? I'm just reading up on a subject, which interests me.'

'Viggo, you are never "just" anything ! Ah know what's coming next ! You want to fill our garden with buzzing, stinging things, in spite of the fact that we spend most of the time out there bollock naked ! Ah refuse to offer me arse as a sacrifice !'

'You can always, bottom, Sean, then it would be my ass !' with a sly smile.

'No ! Conversation over !' Sean is stalking out into the kitchen to make a soothing cup of tea, his temper now thoroughly aroused, along with "Little Sean". When Viggo winds him up, it always has this effect on them both, damn him!

Viggo follows, book in hand.

'But Sean, the honey bee is good-natured and hard-working. You like to see bees buzzing around and pollinating your flowers !'

Sean warms the pot, before carefully measuring in the tea. 'That's the odd, individual bee, Vig ! Ah don't like 'em in force, tooled up an' mob-'anded.'
'Stop talking like Jason, Sean, you're not an Essex Boy now ! Honey bees have a very interesting life and they are friendly bees. Good bees, Sean. Their relationship with humans goes back a long way. Let me tell you about their interesting history.'

'Could I stop yer , without shoving something in yer mouth ?' Sean sighs, as he pours boiling water into the pot, reflecting that actually, this might not be a bad idea. Little Sean twitches in agreement.

Viggo gives his most evil grin. 'Later, Sean, if you are a good boy.' Then raising his voice over Sean's answering snort of indignation,

'Did you know that the Greeks and Romans depicted bees as divine and that the first beekeeper, according to legend, was Bacchus, God of wine ?'

'Not surprised ! You an' the bees 'll probably drive me to drink !'

'And bees are said to have a love of sweet music, Sean !'

' Well they'll hate you, then, mate !' Aha, a point scored !

' They were also said to be attracted by the sound of metal clanging.'

'Oh, ah stand corrected, mebbe they WILL like yer music !' Point two. Sean sips his tea, feeling better already. Viggo continues, unperturbed as always, once in full flow.

'Bees were used to symbolize, purity (*Sean snort*), order (*Sean snigger*) and simplicity !'

' Well one out of three ain't bad ! I agree that yer simple !'

Viggo picks up a jar of honey from the kitchen table.

'History is wasted on you, Bean, so let me appeal to your baser instincts. We like honey ! This book says you can get up to 150 lbs of honey a year from one hive !'

Sean's good mood is entirely restored now and he looks Viggo up and down lasciviously.

'Well we put it on toast and yer sometimes put it in yer maté but I need convincing that we'll have a use for 150 lbs of the stuff.'

Viggo throws the book over his shoulder, steps out of his jeans and jumps up, naked onto the kitchen table. Leaning back he slowly unscrews the jar of honey and allows it to trickle down his chest and treasure trail and pool in the nest of hair around his shaft, which is now standing erect and proud. He pours honey into his hand and coats his cock with the thick, golden liquid.

Sean watches, mesmerized and his tongue flickers out, wetting his lips.

He quickly sheds his own clothes and steps forward,

'Ok, Honey,' he says, as he dives into the sweetness that is Viggo.