Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Strange things happen on Halloween.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2206 Read: 870

Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

Sean felt weary as he paid off the taxi and entered his hotel, his feet stumbling up the steps.

Too many premieres, too many film festivals, too many parties, too many late nights, too many Marlboroughs and too many whiskies had taken their toll and he was feeling his age, these days.

Looking in the huge mirror behind the reception desk, while he waited for his key card to be programmed, he saw a man, who had seen plenty of action, mapped by the lines on his face. God, it had been fun achieving those lines and he didn't regret a single one. Now, though, his reflection was pale and somewhat haggard, his skin puffy below the eyes. Even those emerald green eyes didn't seem to have their usual rakish sparkle and he was in need of a shave.

He smirked to himself, as he detected from the reaction of the two receptionists, one male and one female, that he still hadn't lost it . They clearly found him pretty interesting, in spite of the slightly frayed-around-the-edges appearance and lived-in look, perhaps BECAUSE of that look. After all, he had always promoted himself as "a bit of rough" and it had been very successful.

Rewarding them with one of his dazzling smiles, he set off towards the lift and almost collided with the elaborate arrangement of Autumn flowers and fruits, with a huge pumpkin Jack of Lantern as the centrepiece.

Halloween ! Of course. He had not really registered the date, but now he smiled a different smile, a secret, reminiscent smile, because Halloween always reminded him of Viggo.

Travelling up in the lift to the Penthouse, he indulged himself in memories, which warmed his heart and spread another kind of warmth to his groin.


He had laughed, in New Zealand, when Viggo had told him about the clause he always had in his contract about not working on Halloween, because he wanted to spend it with Henry.

It was somehow so very Viggo and one of the many things he had come to love about him, as their relationship progressed quickly from a strong and immediate friendship to something much more.

Viggo had got his scar in an escapade on Halloween, when he was 17 ; that scar, which Sean loved to trace with his tongue. Now Sean's jeans were extremely tight over the groin area and a film of sweat had formed across his upper lip.

It was at a Halloween party in New Zealand, where he had first kissed Viggo, not in the hearty, jokey, back-slapping, rugby-tackling, "we are all mates" way, but in the sensual, hard but tender, "I may be straight most of the time, but I want to fuck you through the mattress" way.

Sean was breathing heavily as he used his card and entered the room. Damned if he didn't need to get into a shower and give himself some urgent relief, then call Viggo right away.

Henry spent Halloween with his girlfriend and their mates these days and Sean was not 100 percent sure exactly where Viggo was at the moment.

They had managed to keep their true relationship secret from all but their closest family and friends and miraculously had managed to keep it going over the years since New Zealand, in spite of being in different countries, working on different projects, through Sean's third marriage and divorce and through his various young women. They were certainly not exclusive, especially Sean, but even he didn't really know what Viggo got up to, when Sean was not around.

Sometimes they didn't see each other for months the last time had been in Toronto, nearly eight weeks ago, and they didn't even get to talk on the phone that often, but that connection was always there between them, ready to be re-ignited as soon as they heard each others deep voices made for "phone sex" or came face to face.

On Viggo's birthday, Sean had left a message on his voice-mail, but he hadn't got back.

Sean began unbuttoning his shirt, as soon as the door slammed behind him, swiftly moving towards the bathroom to turn on the shower.

He paused, suddenly aware that the patio door leading to the balcony was open and there was a dark shadow out there. Puzzled, he moved towards the door, muscles tensing on a reflex to deal with the intruder, while at the same time, he felt a tingling excitement, as if all the tiny hairs on his body had been electrified and were vibrating.

"What the fuck ?.!"

Sean was transfixed with shock, mingled with pleasure as the shadow on the balcony morphed into Viggo, who stepped in through the patio doors and grabbed him in a bear-hug, nearly squeezing the breath out of him.

"Yer mad bugger, yer nearly gave me a fucking heart attack. How did you get out there anyway ?"

"Well Sean, that's for me to know and you to find out, but unless you are on your way to the harvest festival and have a large zucchini in your pocket, you seem to be quite pleased to see me."

Sean stepped back and looked Viggo up and down. He was dressed in black, with tight leather trousers and a silk shirt, the first few buttons undone to allow a teasing glimpse of furry chest. Characteristically, his feet were bare. He looked simply, heart-stoppingly beautiful, not to mention irresistible. Sean was certainly not one to resist temptation anyway.

"Yer?ve no idea how pleased, mate !"

Sean pounced on Viggo and their lips met, kissing each other hard and fighting for dominance.

They managed to wrestle over to the bed, shedding clothes as they went, and by the time they arrived, naked and panting, Sean had the upper hand and had pushed Viggo back onto the bed, leaping on him and pinning him, with both hands above his head.

Kissing Viggo fiercely, Sean ground their erect members together, before moving down to bite Viggo's neck.

They both moaned as Viggo breathed huskily,

"Have you got??.?"

Cursing, Sean reluctantly let go and leapt off the bed, scrabbling frantically in his overnight bag and trying to ignore the painful throbbing of his weeping cock.

Seconds later, he was back, kneeling between Viggo's spread thighs with a tube of lube and a condom, which he tossed to Viggo, who immediately attacked the foil wrapper with his teeth.

Sean felt too aroused for much foreplay or finesse. There would be time for that later. Right now, he needed to be buried deep in Viggo's body.

He quickly pulled down a pillow under Viggo's hips and circled his entrance with lube-slick fingers, pushing in first one, then a second, with impatience.

Viggo took the condom in his mouth and sat up to roll it expertly down Sean's length, using his lips and tongue, a little trick, which never failed to drive him wild.

Continuing to kneel, Sean pulled Viggo's legs up over his shoulders and unable to wait any longer, pushed slowly and relentlessly into Viggo's tight heat, never losing eye contact with his lover.

Viggo's eyes were dark with passion as he relaxed to allow Sean full access to his body. Once seated completely inside. Sean paused for a moment to catch his breath and allow Viggo to get used to the fullness.

"Okay ?" he grunted.

"God, yes. Fuck me for Christ's sake!"

And he did. Pumping his body, heart and soul into Viggo, who arched up to meet him, crying in ecstasy every time Sean brushed his prostate and matching his passion, until they both climaxed together, Sean spilling his seed into Viggo's body and Viggo his onto both their stomachs.

They lay like that for a while, before Sean reluctantly withdrew and disposed of the condom, then hugged Viggo tightly to him, as they kissed again, this time with less urgency and more tenderness.

" Think ah'm in love !"

" I know I am."

After more kisses, they managed to drag themselves into the shower, where they took turns in washing each other, amid more hugs and teasing and much laughter, which resulted in them both becoming hard again.

This time Viggo bent Sean over, gripping the towel rail and entered him, holding onto his hips so tightly that Sean would relish the bruises for days, muttering endearments in Spanish, in that sexy voice, which could have made Sean come without Viggo even touching him.

They emerged from the shower and Sean cleaned a space in the steamed-up mirror, noticing that his eyes had regained their sparkle. He had expected to see Viggo's reflection behind him, but was surprised that he seemed to be alone. He turned to see that Viggo was across the room, taking towels from a shelf, but he could have sworn that he had brushed past him, squeezing his arse a moment ago. Sean shook his head, as if to clear it. Weird.

Having dried themselves with fluffy towels, they relaxed on the bed, naked, enjoying each others? bodies, each thinking he was so lucky to be loved by such a beautiful man, although Viggo said quietly,

Sean, are you okay ? You seem weary."

"Weary ?" punching him playfully on the arm.
" You cheeky bugger ! I've just shown you how 'weary' I am ! You made no complaints!"

"I mean weary in spirit, Sean. It makes me sad." Viggo brushed the hair from Sean's furrowed forehead and brushed his lips lightly across it, then rested his head against Sean's.

"Truth be told, Vig, I think I've had enough of it all. All these premieres and festivals, interviews and such are all meaningless in the end. They all blend into each other. I'm sick of the shallowness of it all. Those parties, those groupies, all that insincerity. I don't care about it all any more, not the money, nor the attention."

Viggo was surprised that Sean had made what was, for him a long speech but he felt it made what he needed to tell Sean easier.

"Anyway, mate you are not looking all that?" he searched for the word, 'robust' yourself. Yer looking tired too and almost fragile."

It seemed strange to use that word of Viggo, whose strong arms had just embraced him and who was legendary among the stuntmen on Lord of the Rings for the way that he fought for real and often injured them accidentally. Now that he came to consider it though, Viggo's beauty had something ethereal about it tonight.

Sean chuckled to himself. * Get you, coming over lyrical. He's supposed to be the bloody poet, Bean*.

" nyway, mate, where have you been since your birthday? I know about Denmark and Gent and then France, saw the pictures, but then you dropped out of sight."

"Romania, Sean. Carpathian Mountains, to be exact."

"And why, pray ? What in the world sent you there ?"

"I don't know Sean," Viggo's eyes were unfocused as he gazed into the darkened room. "I kind of felt a call."

Sean rolled his eyes, used to the fact that Viggo could be downright strange sometimes.

"A call ?"

"Yes, Sean. You know that ever since I was a small child, I've thought about mortality and the fact that life was so short, but there was so much to do and be and create."

Sean nodded. He had heard Viggo talk about this before.

"And I am feeling more and more that I can't keep doing this thing with promoting movies. Its the creative process that interests me, but once the movie is made, this attention that goes with it all is a nightmare."

Sean nodded again.

"Well I got the call and I followed it to the mountains, to a little village. They were waiting for me and I joined them, Sean."

"Viggo, even for you, mate, you are not making sense, Who did you join ?"

But even as he spoke, Sean realised that he knew, he knew that Viggo had passed behind him, when he was looking in the mirror and that there had been no image. He looked at Viggo without any fear and Viggo could see in his eyes that he understood.

"You know, Sean. We are too connected for you not to know. That's how I got up here tonight. Halloween has always had a special meaning for me. Now I understand why. And Sean, I love you. You know my next question. What say you ?"

Sean looked into the depths of Viggo's eyes and saw the love reflected there. His spirit was weary of this life he was leading and he knew that there was only one possible answer.

"I say that I love you, too, and I will follow you, 'my brother, my captain, my king'."

Sean threw his head back, leaving his throat exposed, and held his breath as Viggo revealed his glittering fangs for the first time, cradling his head gently as he leaned in to sink them into his neck.



When the promise of a new morning began to lighten the eastern skyline, two bats scurried to the edge of the balcony and launched themselves into the dawn.