Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: A Ficlet for Valentines Day

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 290 Read: 752

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

“Got your messages.”

“I didn’t call you.”

“You didn’t need to. You knew the visuals would work. Didn’t somebody once say that words are overrated?”

“So, break the code for me.”

“Well, first, you don’t go to awards, so when you do start going, it’s time to sit up and take notice.”

“Go on.”

“And you like to play at dressing –up to relieve the boredom, so you pick a theme, like the Spanish suit in Cannes, when you were shooting Alatriste. That were hot, by the way!”

“And so…?”

“You were thinking Appaloosa and at the SAG awards, you dressed in the frock coat and the vest. Nice touch with the red and blue San Lorenzo colours, by the way.”

“I knew you’d appreciate that. You know better than most that a man’s first love is his football team.”

“And then at the Oscar Nominees luncheon, you dressed in my colours, red, white and black. Made me chuckle…….and miss you more than ever.”

“Miss you too.”

“And tonight, you looked amazing. I were so frustrated that I couldn’t be there. Orlando was there, Ian was there and even bloody Andy. I saw the group hug.”

“It was great to see the guys again.”

“And the green tie. That were code.”

“It was. Green for your eyes and green for renewal.”

“And the sprig on your lapel was evergreen.”

“That’s right. Evergreen for our love.”

“You can be a right romantic bastard at times.”

“I know. So are you going to get off the phone and come over here to my hotel?”

“I’m already here, you wanker, open the fucking door!”

“And you call me a romantic !”