Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: We are privileged to be able to sneak a peek at Sean & Viggo's diaries and reveal their innermost thoughts

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1059 Read: 826

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Viggo's Journal

March 23 2006

Only two more endless days to wait and he'll be here !

Oh, to be able to hold him again, to shiver as I dive into the cool green, fathomless depths of those amazing eyes and then haul myself out and warm myself beneath the sunshine rays of his life affirming, smile. Green and gold, the colours of Sean !

I tremble at the thought of feeling his, smooth, well-muscled back rippling under my exploring hands, as I re-discover every inch of my territory. How I long to capture his soft, yet manly lips in a searing, passionate kiss. I yearn to mould my body against his and feel his heart beating strongly against mine.

Holy shit, but I feel inspired to create today ! Must hurry to my studio and throw paint at a canvas, then I may throw some more paint, different paint, and try to express the elusive, but compelling essence of Seanness. I shall rake my fingers through the paint, as I do through his golden locks and make the painting rough and raw around the edges, like my dearest love.

.. Oh Sean, amor de mi vida, mi corazón, mi alma, mi misma existencia !



Sean's Diary

March 23 2006

Pick up dry cleaning.

Dentist 2PM

Remember to cancel milk and newspapers tomorrow.


Viggo's Journal

March 24 2006

Another sleepless night, tossing and turning in my lonely bed, my hand wrapped around my pulsating cock, giving some small relief, but unable to replace his touch. Finally, I sought refuge in the haven of my studio and painted frantically for hours, then slumped, exhausted, naked and paint-covered on the floor, to be found by Henry, who tripped over me, while collecting dirty mugs from all over the house. It seems we have run out of clean crockery and clothing again. Henry is sorting out the laundry and washing up, as he knows that I am poetic and artistic and do not operate on such a mundane level.

I think I overheard Henry muttering "Wanker" under his breath as he loaded the washing machine. How sweet that he is picking up Sean's modes of speech. Thrilling that I shall be called a wanker by the two most important people in my life.

Had to wear the footie jammies again, as they were the only clothes left in the drawer. Unable to recycle worn tee shirts from the laundry basket as Henry has put everything else in the wash. Thank God Sean was unable to find and burn them as threatened. I had the forethought to hide them under CD's of my music, knowing that Sean would avoid that drawer like the plague.

Walked on the beach gazing soulfully out to sea and paused only to write our names in the sand, enclosed by a heart and watch as the incoming tide erased them. Ah the transience of life. We are all but travellers, passing through, sometimes brushing against each other on the path of life, sometimes missing each other by a heartbeat. I stooped to pick up an empty shell.

Oh, Sean, keeper of my heart and guardian of my soul, how can I survive until our blessed reunion tomorrow ? Without you I am as empty as this shell, a hollow thing, cast upon the shore, at the whim of the cruel and relentless ocean.

Took a dozen rolls of deliberately over-exposed film of the beach and the ocean as a metaphor for my raw, over-exposed feelings. Returned home and sat amid drying laundry, festooned everywhere, while writing several volumes of angsty poetry.

!Sean, mi inspiración, mi alma poética!



Sean's Diary

March 24 2006

Cancel milk and newspapers

Pick up tranquillizers for plane journey

Remember to pack leather trousers



Viggo's Journal

March 25 2006

Unable to sleep again last night, for thinking about Sean's delectable ass. How I long to run my sensitive, artistic, yet rough, calloused, artisan hands over those voluptuous curves once again. I can never resist parting those smooth, biteable orbs and dipping my tongue into his pink and puckered entrance, revelling in his unique, musky scent. I know that this hors d'oeuvre will only be the prelude to the banquet that is Sean. I cannot wait to coat myself with his favourite Guinness-flavoured lube and plunge myself deep into his silken warmth.

It is time for me to hurry to the airport now, through the rush-hour traffic. God knows, I never wanted to live in LA anyway ! I shall pace up and down the carpet in the arrivals lounge, aching with yearning and want, which only my love can satisfy.

!Espera, mi amor, vengo!



Sean's Diary

March 25 2006

I hate fucking flying
I hate fucking flying
I hate .....

Editor's note : At this point, the writing tails off and the page is obscured by a large spilt whisky stain.



Viggo's Journal

March 26 2006

What joy filled my heart this morning to wake from my slumbers, safe in Sean's arms, his firm, hard body spooned against mine, his cock nestling in the cleft of my ass.

I smiled with happy reminiscence at the memory of our passionate reunion last night.

As soon as we had entered the house, Sean had slammed me up against the wall in the hallway and captured my willing mouth in a searing, whisky-flavoured kiss, as he wasted no time in pulling down my jeans and freeing my eager cock from its denim prison. Unfortunately, he had been too drunk to notice Henry, who pulled his hoodie over his eyes and fled to his mother's, screaming in horror. I had no time to worry that he might have been traumatized by the experience, as I was caught up in the moment of our mutual hunger.

Sean had slid to his knees and swallowed my turgid flesh, as if trying to devour me body and soul and I had thrilled to the heat of his hungry mouth, crying out in ecstasy, as I spilled my pearly seed into his welcoming throat.

Regaining our breath, we had made it to the bedroom, where we had once again consummated our blessed union.

!Sean, mi amor. Tienes mi corazón para siempre !



Sean's Diary

March 26 2006

Great shag last night !!

Blades scored as well !!

Result !!