Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean has some Christmas traditions too

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1012 Read: 763

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sean woke with a slight headache and the dry mouth characteristic of a hangover. Goodness knew, he had experienced enough of those to know the signs.

He stretched, catlike, aware of a sense of satisfaction and well-being, in spite of the fuzzy head and the knowledge that on Christmas Day, he had over-indulged in every possible way.

With a reminiscent smile, he turned his head towards the hollow in the pillow next to him, suddenly aware with a feeling of slight disappointment, that he was alone in the bed.

Answering the call of his bladder, he rolled out of bed and padded to the bathroom, wondering where Viggo had got to. Although he was very grateful to his lover for all of yesterday's delights, food, wine and dizzying, mind-blowing sex, it would have been so good to have woken up curled around each other, as they had gone to sleep and as they had woken on Christmas Day. Really, that was how Sean would be happy to wake up for the rest of his life.

'Dozy git !' he thought affectionately. 'Probably got the urge to paint before dawn, or 'e's frolicking in the woods with a camera, communing with nature.' Sean sniggered at the thought that at least he wouldn't be frolicking nude, with this sharp frost, not that Sean minded Vig prancing about in the nude at all, in fact, it was one of his lover's many endearing little qualities.

He wandered into the kitchen and made coffee, having established that Viggo was not in his studio, or anywhere else around his cabin.

By the time he had finished coffee, showered and prepared breakfast, he was beginning to feel a little lonely and more than a little irritated with his missing companion. After all, this was still part of the Christmas holiday, and December 26th was Boxing Day in England and a tradition. Viggo was very keen on his traditions, Sean thought.

'What about my fookin' traditions ?'

By the time Viggo returned happily to the cabin, having completely lost track of time, Sean had worked himself up into a state of righteous anger. As Viggo entered the living room, having shed his boots, coat and hat in the mud-room, he found himself tackled and thrown to the floor by an irate Sean.

Viggo's cock responded happily to the onslaught. Their relationship, although loving, was a constant battle of wills, in which the balance of power frequently shifted and it was not unusual for disagreements to be settled by a physical struggle, which often acted as foreplay and was followed by more intimate and ultimately satisfying action.

They rolled over on the floor together, vying for the position of top dog, at one point Viggo having the upper hand, and at another, Sean.

They panted, and sweated with exertion, but Viggo was astonished, when Sean, having rolled on top of him, actually punched him on the jaw.

'Hey, Sean, what the fuck ?' He bucked hard, throwing Sean to the ground and sitting up to glare at his partner, while rubbing his swollen face.

'What was that for, asshole ?'

Sean was actually already regretting that punch he had thrown. He hadn't meant to hurt Viggo. It was just that he had been frustrated and lonely being left alone, when this holiday had been meant as precious quality time together. His guilt made him feel defensive and he snapped back.

'You seem very fond of traditions, Vig. Well we Brits have traditions too and today is called "Boxing Day" it's the day when we traditionally beat the crap out of the people who have pissed us off in the preceding year.'

Viggo's expression changed from annoyance to concern.

'Oh Sean, I'm sorry. It's about getting up and going out without telling you, isn't it... I just woke up early and needed to get into the outdoors. I needed to catch the sunrise. You looked so beautiful sleeping that I couldn't wake you. I should have left a note. When I got outside, I just lost track of time. This will happen again, probably, but I didn't mean to piss you off, honest.'

Viggo had crawled over to Sean, while he was speaking and hugged him, pressing his lips to Sean's, his eyes asking for forgiveness.

'It's OK, really, Vig. I know about your mad, artistic muse and I don't usually mind. It was just that today is important to me, like Christmas Day. I was just being childish, really. I'm sorry.'

'That's ok, Sean, Boxing Day, right ?' said Viggo, and before Sean had realized what was happening, he had drawn back and punched him on the jaw.

It hurt like hell, but strangely, instead of annoying Sean, he found it inexplicably funny and soon they were both laughing helplessly, then embracing.

One thing led to another and soon they were passionately entwined in front of the fire, making up.

Eventually, Sean brushed Viggo's hair from his forehead and said,

'About Boxing Day, mate, I lied !'

'I know ! Sources are divided about whether it derives from the day that churches opened their poor boxes and distributed the money to the needy of the parish, or whether it refers to the day that the rich gave boxes of gifts to their trades people and servants. Today it is a holiday, spent with friends, with food and drink, sharing friendship and love.'

'How did you know that ?'

'As you know, Sean, I like traditions and as I am interested in everything about you, that includes your traditions. I read up on it.'

'You knew, you tosser, but you still hit me back !'

'Come on, Sean, you started it ! I was just playing along ! Anyway, isn't it about giving and haven't we just given ourselves to each other ?'

Sean pressed a kiss to Viggo's yellowing bruise on the jaw line and was rewarded with a similar kiss on his matching bruise.

'Aye,' he sighed, we certainly have,.. and that's a tradition I hope we'll be continuing.'