Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Reading is not such an innocent activity as it may seem. Inspired by Sean's reading glasses in the "Making of Sharpe's Challenge" documentary, written with liars_dance.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3956 Read: 938

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

The newspaper rustles as Sean quickly turns page after page, eager to get to the sports section. It shouldn't really be cause of such excitement and anticipation as it is several days old, but it takes that long even for the most efficient express courier to deliver British press to an Idaho ranch. It is a bit extravagant too, considering that Sean can keep up with the Blades games through the web, and thank God for that, but he still enjoys reading the comments on a game, and the way every reporter seems to think that the game should have been played differently, and the speculation on how the next game will go.

He misses seeing the Blades play, though he wouldn't trade seeing a match for what he has now, he thinks, smiling as he closes his eyes for a moment and lets the perfect happiness of living with Viggo fill him and sweep away everything else. But one of these days they'll go up to Sheffield together, he promises himself, and they'll go watch a game at Bramall Lane. And… he'll call on his director's privileges and secure a key to a locker room. And they'll have hot sex in there after the game...

He smiles to himself, quite pleased with his little plan, and lowers his head to the newspaper again, as much to hide the smirk curling his lips and making his green eyes sparkle as to resume reading. The abrupt movement makes the slim reading specs he's wearing slip down his nose and he makes a small annoyed sound as he pushes them back up again.

Fuck... will you stop doing that? Viggo thinks as he watches Sean unseen from the doorway. There's something about Sean and the way he really reads the now out of date newspaper that makes Viggo smile. Plus there's something about Sean wearing his reading glasses that is such a turn-on that he finds himself willing his lover to read anything - even though within thirty seconds of watching him he's as hard as hell and wanting Sean to put down the paper and let Viggo demonstrate just how much a turn-on he means...

"Are you going to read all of that sports section, Bean?" Viggo asks huskily as he tugs his t-shirt over his head. "Because I was kinda hoping that we might do something else - in case you hadn't noticed..."

Startled, Sean looks up. The sudden transition from the report on a missed goal that should have been dead easy to score to the solid expanse of Viggo's tanned chest is a bit too much and he makes a strangled sound. No one can say that Sean Bean isn't quick on the uptake when the right offer comes along, though. His hand smoothes the printed page as if saying goodbye to it and his eyes gleam behind the lenses as they rake muscled flesh dusted with hair made gold by the sun.

"Can't say I've noticed much - I was reading, you see..." he explains, a finger straightening the specs on the bridge of his nose, sort of to emphasize his point.

"Yeah... so I saw," Viggo drawls, moving close to where Sean is sitting at the table. "I've been watching you from the doorway - watching the expressions change on your face as you read the newspaper; watching the way your tongue slips out to moisten your lips; watching the way you push those damn sexy spectacles of yours back up your nose - spectacles that drive me near crazy..."

Viggo's voice has dropped low as he curls his fingers round the base of Sean's neck and bends down to capture Sean's parted lips in a hard and bruising kiss.

Sean swallows, or tries to, with difficulty seeing that his throat now feels rather tight. The hunger that is burning like a blue flame in Viggo's eyes and that is making his lover's voice low and husky like the growl of a wild cat has made him go from a state of peaceful laziness to one of instant arousal. Instant raging arousal.

"Why don't you come here and show me just how crazy?" he whispers, his eyes huge behind the lenses as he licks his lip again, deliberately this time.

Viggo stares back for a moment, panting softly as he tries to rein in the desire to simply push Sean off the chair and onto the floor. They really are too old for such acrobatics and he'd rather hurt himself than hurt Sean. "Is that a dare?" he asks softly, his tingling lips quirking at the corners as he tries not to chuckle. Anyone'd think they were two horny teenagers...

Not waiting for a reply, Viggo gauges the distance between the back of the chair and the sofa behind and pushes Sean backwards until the chair is resting against the cushions. "You asked for me - you got me," he growls, pushing Sean onto the sofa and throwing himself on top. So great is his need that he doesn't notice Sean's spectacles flying through the air as he does so.

Neither does Sean, and even if he did notice he wouldn't give a damn. Who cares about a pair of specs when a crazy hot man tackles you and presses you down into the sofa like he wants to disappear into you? No, there's no complaint from Sean, only a soft moan as his legs make room for Viggo and then lock around him, holding him where he's wanted.. needed.. where Sean can hold him close and *grind* into him.

"Yeah, got you, and what I have I keep..." he pants breathlessly.

Viggo groans and grinds right back in return before taking in a quick breath of air and once more taking Sean's lips in another slow and deep kiss. Fuck, but he can't get enough of Sean's mouth today - he wants to explore every inch with his tongue - like he wants to explore Sean's body. Now. Right now... The thought makes him harder and he pulls back, his eyes blazing with need as his fingers tug impatiently at Sean's shirt buttons.

"Want to fuck you," Viggo whispers huskily. "Want to fuck you with my tongue, my fingers and my cock."

Sean pants softly, rendered breathless by the wave of raging desire he can see and feel in Viggo. He has no idea what triggered it, but it doesn't matter. What matters is the way Viggo is burning in his arms, the fire in his words, in the things he says he wants to do… hot delicious things he cannot wait a moment more to have...

"Want you. Want it all... what you said - now..." he growls, squirming under Viggo and wishing that they were fully naked already but not letting go of him.

"That's just what I wanted to hear," Viggo growls, relishing the feel of Sean's hands on his shoulders as he opens Sean's and runs the flat of his hand down his lover's flat belly. The muscles under the now light golden skin tense in response and Viggo feels an answering tug of desire deep inside, making his impatience with Sean's still clothed state increase. With a low growling sound, he pulls ineffectually at Sean's zipper, pushing himself up to a kneeling position straddling Sean's hips.

"Need your skin not these damn clothes," he mutters, doing his best to pull Sean's zipper down but soon realizing he's going to have to move to accomplish his task.

"Same here," Sean growls, his nails digging into the denim worn paper-thin and stretched over the thighs straddling his hips. He has the advantage of free access to Viggo's zipper though and makes good use of it, tugging it down quickly and slipping a hand inside to get the prize. He purrs with satisfaction as his fingers find a nice, fat cock just begging to be touched.

"Mine," he growls again, refusing to let go and tugging ineffectively at Viggo's jeans with his free hand.

Viggo gasps in a breath as Sean's fingers wrap round his cock. "I know it is," he growls, thrusting a little into Sean's grip. "It's all yours - but I want it in your ass, Bean - your deliciously hot, tight ass..." He trails off, his eyes closing a moment. Then Viggo makes another growling sound and puts his hand over Sean's. He opens darkened eyes and smiles down at Sean, biting his lip.

"Stop, love - please," he murmurs, his voice hoarse as he struggles for control. "Let me strip us both down..."

" 'kay, but I give you two minutes to get us naked, no more than that. You're the one who got me all hot and hard, so you're the one who must do something about it, and quickly.." Sean's voice is as hoarse. Reluctantly his hand moves away and grabs Viggo's hand, bringing it to the hard ridge his erection is making under the zipper of his own pants.

"Like I said, that cock is mine and I want it where it belongs.." he growls softly.

"And you'll get it," Viggo replies with a breathless chuckle, still struggling to understand why his arousal has been so rapid. Then he looks into astonishing green eyes clouded with desire and need and he stops wondering about it - because it's obvious.

"Love you, Bean," he whispers, giving Sean's clothed cock a gentle squeeze before sliding off the couch to peel off his own jeans. Then he kneels at Sean's side and tugs off his lover's shirt and pants, his gaze raking up and down Sean's naked body. "Love you so fucking much..."

Sean's rapid breathing stills, the arousal that has him dazed and impatient takes pause, and for a moment everything is crystal clear.

"Love you, Vig. You cannot even begin to imagine how much..." he murmurs, pulling Viggo down for a hungry kiss that tries to say how much love and lust and tenderness there are in him.

Sean's kisses are unlike any kisses Viggo has ever known - and he'll never get enough of them. There's so much need in his touch - and what always seems like a lifetime of want. And every kiss - just as their first - seems to seduce Viggo all over again. He sighs, moaning softly as he returns the caress, the flat of his hand pressed to Sean's chest.

"I think I do know," Viggo mutters breathlessly as their lips part. "Every time you kiss me, you tell me how much..." Viggo trails his mouth the length of Sean's chest and belly and then licks the length of his cock. "Now, Sean - let me show you how much I love you..."

Fingers digging into the thick surface of the sofa cushions, Sean tries to hold himself still when what he really wants to do is squirm wildly and get Viggo's tongue to lick him everywhere.

"I know, love. I see it in your eyes every time you look at me," he whispers in a tender-rough voice. "But don't let that stop you from giving me a bit of a practical demonstration," he adds with a soft chuckle. "I seem to remember you saying that there things you wanted to do with that tongue of yours…"

Viggo straddles Sean's thighs, his fingers holding and stroking Sean's hips as his lips hover over the head of his lover's cock. "I'm all for practical demonstrations," he purrs, licking his lips in anticipation but not quite touching Sean's flesh. "And right now I want you on your knees, love." Viggo swallows and shivers a little as the image of Sean spread wide for him passes through his mind. He lifts his gaze to Sean's face and looks straight into his eyes.

"I want to fuck you with my tongue..."

Sean is barely aware of the throaty whimpering sound he has made. His eyes are following Viggo's every movement, every brush of those long, tanned fingers on his own paler flesh.

"I think you want to kill me, and I'll die a happy man," he murmurs softly, licking his dry lips as he shifts to his knees and turns to look at Viggo, his breath quickening with anticipation of the perfect moment when he will feel Viggo's mouth on his skin.

Viggo breathes in sharply as he stares back at Sean. "Don't you even joke about dying, Bean," he whispers huskily, moving closer and stroking trembling hands over Sean's hips. He smiles, trying to hide the hint of fear in his words. "What the fuck would I be without you?" Viggo lowers his head and kisses the base of Sean's spine, then moves lower, just nuzzling into the top of his cleft and sighing against Sean's skin. "Couldn't live without you..." Viggo's hands gently spread Sean's buttocks and he leaves one broad lick down his cleft. "Wouldn't want to..."

A sharp stab of pleasure shoots through Sean's belly as soon as Viggo's lips nuzzle his flesh, followed by the damp heat of his tongue. But he shivers at the tenderness and love in Viggo's voice and right now seeing Viggo's eyes and assuring him that he's not going anywhere matters more than pleasure.

"Look into my eyes, Vig... I'm yours, I'm here. We're not alone anymore - we're together..."

Viggo looks up as Sean speaks and he smiles, his throat tight and his eyes shining with emotion. "I'm looking, Sean," he whispers, squeezing one hip bone with his fingers. "Knowing that is incredible. And you've no idea how you look - how you feel - how you're making me feel... Makes me humble - makes me hot..."

Viggo pauses and lowers his head, once more leaving a broad swipe down Sean's cleft, then circling his hole with the tip of his tongue. "So fucking hot," he murmurs, and then pushes his tongue in deep.

Whatever Sean wants to say gets swallowed into another of those shameless whimpers. But he doesn't mind, no he doesn't, and when Viggo's tongue stabs again, deeper this time, he's even noisier. His head is lowered, hanging down between shoulders knotted with tension, and this is his way to let Viggo know how he's making him feel.

"I know where that heat comes from.." he whispers, eyes closed, his entire consciousness narrowed down to wet heat penetrating him. "Comes from you, you're what makes me hot.."

Viggo can feel the response in Sean's body - he can hear it - as once again, he pushes his tongue in as deep as it can go - and then again - and again. His senses are full of Sean but still he wants more, so he slips a hand underneath Sean's body and takes hold of his cock in a firm grip. It is hot and damp in his hand - and his own cock jumps in response and a low growl of pleasure sounds in his throat as he strokes it, finally lifting his head.

"Need to be inside you," Viggo murmurs, scrabbling under the sofa with his free hand to find the strategically placed lube. As he grabs hold of the bottle, he kisses the base of Sean's spine once more. "I'm so fucking hard here, Sean," he whispers, stroking lube on his cock with a hissed breath. "So hard and aching, love. I want to sink myself so deep inside you that you'll taste me in your mouth..."

"Please, do it.."

Sean's response is simple in its naked need. This is not a time for playing, for teasing each other like they do sometimes - today is all about need bursting out of nowhere and taking them suddenly, too fast and furious to leave room for anything else.

"Need to feel you, deep and hard and fast - please."

Viggo hasn't the words to describe how he's feeling right now - how this amazing man is making him feel - and even if he did have the words, he hasn't the breath to say them. And he doesn't have the time to turn Sean back to face him either. "Yes," he manages, already pressing the engorged head of his cock against Sean's slicked hole and breaching the muscle he'd softened with his tongue. A second's pause as Viggo tries to breathe and quiet his pounding heart and then he thrusts deep into Sean's wonderfully tight and gripping heat.

"Sean!" Viggo gasps. "Jesus fuck - Sean. My Sean..."

The growl that erupts from Sean's throat mixes the fleeting moment of discomfort and the satisfaction of fullness, of having what he wanted, just the way he wanted.

"Yes, yours," he hisses as his body greedily holds Viggo's cock. "But I have you, and you're mine. Give me what's mine, Viggo, give me more of yourself. I need you so fucking much."

"I'm here," Viggo grates out between clenched teeth as he waits for Sean's body to give a little. "I'll give you anything." Then with a sigh, he slowly withdraws a couple of inches before pushing back in hard. "Everything..." Viggo growls, the heat building inside him making him shiver and he starts to pound into Sean with harder, deeper strokes. He can't delay - can't make it last - his need is just too great, so he slides a hand under Sean's body and wraps his still slicked ringers round Sean's weeping shaft.

"Please," he whispers, stroking firm and fast. "Please..."

Trapped between Viggo's driving cock and his hand, Sean is exactly where he wants to be, in his own kind of heaven. It's good, but it can get even better -it is going to get even better. He moans as Viggo hits again and again his prostate and bucks into the squeezing hand.

He's close, so close that it will take only another word from Viggo to make him come.

"Vig, please - need you..." he whispers hoarsely.

"Yes," Viggo gasps, his own climax approaching like an express train as he feels the flare of Sean's cock in his grip. The need in Sean's voice almost stops him breathing altogether and a huge shudder passes the length of his body. Then coherent thought stops altogether... Viggo's neck arches back and he thrusts in hard one last time.

"You've got me Bean - always - now..."

Sean's beyond words, beyond anything that has not to do with the place where he is now with Viggo, joined together in something that is far bigger than the joining of their bodies. His hand trembles as he lifts it from the armrest and closes over Viggo's arm, holding it like a lifeline as wave after wave shakes him.

"Love..." he whispers raggedly. "You..."

Fuck but I love you too...Viggo's heart is pounding so loud he almost thinks it might give out altogether. He can barely breathe, can only just hear Sean's words through the roaring in his ears and his body is wracked with spasms so powerful, he almost pushes Sean off the sofa. "Love you too," he manages, releasing Sean's cock to spread his fingers across his lover's heaving chest as he slowly comes back down - back into this world. Now he wants only to hold Sean, hold him close where their hearts can beat together.

"More than I can find words for..."

"I don't need words, I need you, so come down here and hold me.. or let me hold you.. I never know where one begins and the other ends anyway.." Sean murmurs, letting his weight bring him down on the sofa’s flattened cushions with a muffled thump and taking Viggo down with him.

"I'm not making sense, but I don't really need to right now, do I?" he remarks conversationally, arms and hands busy sorting out what fits where as they stretch out on the sofa and wrap themselves around each other.

"Sure you're making sense," Viggo whispers, "leastways you do to me and that's all that matters…" Finally, he's moulded to Sean's body and hugs Sean close as a wave of emotion floods through him. Viggo closes his eyes momentarily against the sudden sting of tears, then starts pressing a succession of light butterfly kisses to any part of Sean's skin that he can reach with his mouth.

"Lord, but I love you, Sean - so much it makes me crazy - even crazier than normal. Fuck, I sure hope I didn't hurt you just now - I just needed you so badly..."

"You can never hurt me by loving me, by making me feel that you need me and want me. This was… quite amazing…" Sean's voice is filled with a mixture of tenderness and amazement. His fingers tangle into the silky, damp hair at the base of Viggo's neck and stroke gently his scalp, waiting for the throaty purr he knows will ensue.

"I don't know what happened this morning, Vig, but you won't hear me complain because you take one look at me and the next minute we're both naked and driving each other wild. I may be getting old, my joints may creak when I get up after being on my knees to suck you off, but I'll never be too old to want you. And love you.."

Viggo smiles and purrs softly as he nuzzles into Sean's neck. There's something just so special about being held by Sean and to feel those fingers in his hair. "Good - cause I love you too - and I'm hoping we'll be still crazy for each other when we're old and gray," he whispers, running his fingers over Sean's hipbone. Then a thought occurs to him and he chuckles.

"But maybe we'd better start putting cushions around the place as well as lube. That way we can protect those ageing knees of yours when you're sucking my cock - and I get me something between me and the floor when my legs are over your shoulders and you're trying to fuck me into the basement..."

"Good idea, don't want to do damage to that lovely arse of yours.. Maybe in a little while we can drive into town and go buy a good selection of cushions. I'm thinking that we'll want to have at least one in every room. And in the stables.." Sean grins and makes a sound of pure pleasure as Viggo's thumb starts doing things to his hipbone.

Viggo chuckles in return and his mouth meets Sean's in a slow kiss. "Sounds good - you and your ideas. Reckon cushions and lube are the answer to all of life's questions," Viggo murmurs as he finds the lube and returns it to its place under the sofa. As he starts to return his hand to Sean's hip, his fingers encounter something else on the floor - Sean's spectacles. Viggo picks them up carefully and holds them in front of Sean's face, a wide, happy smile plastered across his face.

"Hey, look what I found - and in one piece - the reason we're here sweating and sticky on the couch. You'll be glad to have them safe again..."

"You mean that my wearing specs to read the newspaper was what started this?" Sean’s eyes go wide and he looks inquiringly at Viggo, shaking his head in amazement when Viggo nods and grins.

"Good.. If that's the case, then it will be cushion, lube and reading specs in every room. And in the stables.. And, for the record, you are the answer to all of life's questions as far as I'm concerned.."

Viggo just smiles and hugs Sean close. Truth is, since they've been together, there haven't been any questions - not one.