Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Water fight!

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 460 Read: 746

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

The hurled waterbomb, the latest weapon in a series of hobbit wars, careened madly away from where the hobbits were enjoying themself and exploded with a loud splattering noise in front of Viggo, who was sitting on the steps of the trailer peacefully chatting with Sean.

Viggo gaped like a surprised fish, too stunned to say or do anything more than yelp and splutter as water drenched his face and chest.

Sean took one look at him and threw his head back in a loud guffaw, with not a single drop of water on his own clothes.

Oh, this was priceless, Sean thought, almost hiccuping with mirth, as he eyed the degree of wetness a water-filled condom had managed to produce.

What he hadn't taken into account, though, was the way Viggo's thin t-shirt would cling to its owner's flesh once wet.

The faded grey jersey must have been worn by long use to paper-thin silkiness for it to achieve just that kind of visual effect, to showcase a nipple made erect by the unexpected shower of cold water on warm flesh in just that way.

Sean's laughter died in his throat, leaving a sense of dryness, leaving the kind of devastating thirst that makes your brain stop functioning and makes you feel that you're gonna die if you don't have a drink of water.

A dry tongue reached out to scrape over dry lips while his emerald eyes remained fixed on the perky nub poking against the wet fabric.

Sean's eyes lifted to meet Viggo's.

"I'm dying of thirst.." he whispered.

"Drink then.." Viggo whispered back, his eyes a dark blue as he watched Sean's mouth approach and close over his nipple, sucking hard on flesh and wet fabric as if to drain from it every drop of moisture.

Whistles and catcalls came from the hobbit zone, but the two men ignored them until a figure cast a shadow over them and dropped a small foil package at Viggo's feet.

Sean drew back reluctantly, still licking his lips and staring longingly at Viggo's chest.

Viggo looked up at Orli, eyes too clouded by desire to manage to look inquiring.

"Viggo Mortensen, you've just won The Fellowship of The Ring Wet T-shirt Contest, that's the prize.." Orli smirked and pointed at the wrapped condom before turning on his heels and returning to his games with the hobbits.

Viggo picked up the condom and bounced it on the palm of his hand.

"It would be a shame to waste it.." he drawled, looking at Sean.

"I hate wasting good stuff, I'm sure we can find a use for it if we set our minds to it.." Sean agreed with a nod.

"Home?" Viggo asked softly.

"Home," Sean replied. "I'm still thirsty."