Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Coming on this camping trip had not been one of Sean's brightest ideas.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1948 Read: 812

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sean stared morosely into the flames.

Coming on this camping trip had not been one of his brightest ideas. Not that he didn't know that beforehand, he thought ruefully. Both in character and in real life, it was clear he didn't have the strength to resist a lure. Boromir had felt the lure of the ring. Sean... Sean had felt, and not resisted, the lure of having a chance to spend time with Viggo, just the two of them alone. Of having Viggo's attention focused just on him, undiluted by the presence of hobbits, elves and the plethora of people they always seemed to have around. And let's face facts, he would cut his tongue off before saying "no" to Viggo.

So when Viggo had said he was about to go on his last camping trip before winter set in and had invited Sean to go along, Sean had jumped at the chance.

And it was fantastic. Being alone with him, knowing that Viggo's smiles, his attention, his rambling conversations were all just for him... But it made him even more painfully aware of the way he wanted Viggo. Yes, the friendship was great, but he wanted more than that. Shit, just looking at Viggo moving around their little campsite made him ache with wanting. Friendship... do friends want to swallow each other whole?

Staring into the flames he wished he could walk through fire.
Like an alchemist's crucible, the flames would burn the dross in him, purify his thoughts, his desires. He would come out of it a cleaner, better man, one who would be able to return Viggo's friendship as he deserved to. Honestly, openly, without this crazed secret lusting after him.

Sean's eyes followed Viggo's movements and his breath hitched in his throat as he watched him bend down to unroll his sleeping bag. He had to make an effort to sit still when all he wanted was to throw himself on his knees behind Viggo and bury his face in his ass.

He was concentrating so hard on not moving, on not doing what he was longing to do, that he first didn't realize Viggo had been speaking to him.

"Sorry Vig, I was distracted.. What did you say?" Sean asked.

"That's ok Sean, I only asked you if I can get your sleeping gear ready too or if you want to stay up some more."

"No, I'm tired too, but... Viggo, there's no need for you to do that. You shouldn't have let me stay here by the fire woolgathering, I should be doing my share of the dirty work."

"I like taking care of these things Sean, it's part of the camping fun and you seemed so deep in thoughta33; you looked like you really needed some time to yourself. Stay put, Sean, I'll take care of everything.."

Viggo started unrolling Sean's sleeping bag, while Sean watched him, absent-mindedly licking his lip.

"Sean, did you check your sleeping bag when you packed?"

"What do you mean, check it? No, I didn't, haven't used it in quite some time. Why are you asking that?"

Without speaking, Viggo lifted the sleeping bag, so that Sean might get a clear view of it. Down feathers fluttered lazily into the cool night air, escaping from a long gash in the fabric.

"Ow, shit.. Viggo, I'm sorry. I know I should have routinely checked all gear before packing for this trip, but I really have no clue how something like that could have happened without me noticing. I may be careless, but I'm not totally dumb. And I wouldn't have kept a ruined sleeping bag, I'd have got a new one. Don't worry, I'll just roll myself in it and make do."

"Out of the question, Sean," Viggo replied in his sternest Aragornish voice. "You've been hugging that fire as if you wished to disappear into it for a while, otherwise you would have noticed how fast the temperature's been dropping. You wouldn't be able to keep warm enough in that gutted thing, we'll share my sleeping bag."

"Viggo, we can't possibly both fit in there.." Sean started to expostulate, only to be cut short by Viggo.

"We'll have to, and that's not open to discussion," Viggo replied, starting to strip down to his boxers.

Sean stared, watching the flicker of the dying flames paint fire-colored gleams on Viggo's skin, orange and blue and shadow.
How was he going to survive this night without disgracing himself, he wondered, when all he wanted to do right now was lose himself following on Viggo's skin the path of those flickering lights? His tongue would fill in the broader paths, then his nails would follow, tracing the fine outline of the flames, and then his teeth maybe, teasing the flesh into relief before the patterns disappeared from the golden skin... He lost himself in the vision until Viggo snapped him out of it, urging him to get ready and disappearing into the sleeping bag.

Sean turned his back to the Viggo-filled sleeping bag and started to undress, facing once again the dying fire.

The flickering flames now seemed to be sending him a different message. They were lower, almost crouching into the burnt-out ashes, and they seemed to scream at Sean... 'do it, do it now, or you'll burn out and fade away like we're doing and only ash will remaina33; but know that the ashes are not dead, they still feel the heat of love and desire but cannot do anything about it, loving and fulfilling is lost to them..'

The last dying flame burst and faded, igniting a spark within Sean, who quickly imitated Viggo, shedding his clothes down to his boxers, and slid behind him in the sleeping bag.

Hell, it was cramped, he thought, squirming a bit and commenting out loud "Told you so, there's no room to swing a cat in here."

"Any specific reason why right now you feel this urge to swing cats?" Viggo's question seemed to come through clenched teeth and sort of dripped sarcasm. "And if you keep squirming like that the seams will burst.."

And if I don't manage to gain some distance from you, I will burst, thought Sean, as he tried to inch back from Viggo's body.

He was beginning to think he just might manage to survive this night, when Viggo shifted position and settled on his back, his side plastering itself along Sean's body.

"'s better this way, you must keep close to pool body heat, y'know," Viggo commented in a lazy drawl.

There was no reply from Sean, whose nose was now buried in Viggo's hair, whose mouth was now against Viggo's ear, both things of which he was getting to be painfully aware.

"Sean..." Viggo whispered.

"What?" Sean's voice sounded strangled.

"You're poking me.." he wriggled, his hip brushing against Sean's hard on. "Yes, definitely, can't mistake it. Should I make the standard 'is that a gun in your boxers or are you just happy to see me' joke or should we talk about it? Or better, do something about it?"

"Christ," Sean swore, trying to get out of the sleeping bag and finding himself trapped as Viggo's legs tangled with his and Viggo's arms grabbed him and held him close.

"Relax Sean, nobody's gonna eat you - not yet at least.."

"Viggo.." Sean started to try to piece together some kind of excuse, of explanation, but was cut short when Viggo crawled over him and flattened him on his back, settling above him. Then he squirmed some more, just enough to make sure Sean couldn't oversee the erection pressing against his own.

"Look Sean, I'm happy to see you too," he chuckled. He gave a quick nip to Sean's nose, then levered himself up on Sean's chest so that he could see his face in the scant light the embers from the fire were still giving off.

"Sean, tell me you're okay with this, that you want this too, that you want me. You haven't said a single word.." Viggo's voice trailed off, now sounding serious.

"Can't, you're squashing the air out of me lungs," Sean replied, smiling as he captured Viggo's mouth in a deep kiss that left them both feeling as if the world had spin on its axis. "Does than answer your question? Would you like more ... answers from me? Here, maybe the point should be made clearer..." And Sean brought Viggo's mouth down again on his, his tongue sliding in, chasing, teasing, until Viggo broke away, trying to catch his breath.

Sean thought he would melt as he felt Viggo's face burrowing into his neck, his breath steaming in the cold air and moistening Sean's skin. He held him tight, burying his nose and mouth in the soft long strands that smelled of smoke and Viggo.

He chuckled softly into Viggo's ear.
"A fine time and place we've chosen to come together.. I've wanted you for ages and now that I have you right where I want you I can do nothing cause there's not enough room to do more than cuddle."

"I promise I won't tell anyone that I cuddled with Sean Bean. Just think what they would say about that back home," Viggo teased, nuzzling like a playful puppy, "And I don't think there is nothing else we can do but cuddle..."

"What do you mean?" Sean asked, immediately intrigued.

Viggo whispered something in his ear, adding a little bite since he was already there.

"What? Getting off on my voice? Me talking dirty?" Sean sounded stupefied but as Viggo continued whispering in his ear and teasing it the idea began to gain merit in his imagination.

"And what would you be doing for me while I sweet-talk you to kingdom come?"

"This," Viggo replied, starting to rock his hips very gently against Sean's.

"Bright boy," Sean praised Viggo, starting to speak huskily into his ear.

***

Viggo smiled sheepishly at Sean over coffee the next morning.

"There's something I need to tell you, Sean.."
He stretched towards his backpack, fumbled with his wallet and handed a banknote to Sean.

"What is this for?" Sean frowned, puzzled.

"I owe you a new sleeping bag, but I don't want to get you one, I'd rather have you sharing mine, cramped as that may be. But I must pay for your old one."

"But why on earth should you? It was damaged.." Sean asked, still not understanding what Viggo was getting at.

"Yes, it was damaged. I made sure it was unfit for use, you see. I slashed it."

"You did what?" Sean asked, unbelieving.

"I slashed it," Viggo repeated, with a little apologetic smile. "And I did it on purpose, so you'd have to share mine. I sort of thought 'it's now or never'a33; I figured that if we were squeezed into the same sleeping bag maybe you'd let go a bit and I'd find out if you cared about me as more than a friend. I'm sorry I destroyed something of yours, but I was getting a bit desperate. Every time I saw you I would get lost into dreaming of the ways I wanted to jump you. Was afraid that one day I'd just do it and scare the hell out of you, losing any chance I might have had."

Sean stared at Viggo, open mouthed and totally speechless, then a big grin spread across his face and he tackled Viggo, pressing him to the ground.

"You daft wanker," he hugged Viggo tight, squashing the breath out of him. "I was * dying * for you, you know. Keep that money, we'll invest it in an extra-large sleeping bag."