Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Unison

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 205 Read: 685

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

The flesh was turgid and each slow rub of fingers made rough by a life spent wielding a sword only served to make it swell more, calling blood to the skin and making it burn.

The man’s breath grew fast, shallow with need. He needed this solitary release. He needed the relief it would bring. He needed to stop thinking about someone else touching him: That was not going to happen, that someone had made it clear that he was unwelcome in his life.

His need made him deaf and he started when a body pressed against his back and a hand, as rough as his own, pushed away his fingers and squeezed his flesh.

“We are at odds, but there’s things we can do together, things we both need…” a thick voice whispered as the man pressed the hard ridge straining his breeches against the other man’s ass.

“I need no king, but I want Aragorn..” he hissed, grinding his hips.

“And I need no steward, but I want Boromir…” the other man retorted, thrusting into the hand working his flesh.

Boromir pressed hard into Aragorn’s ass; Aragorn spilled on Boromir’s squeezing fingers.

“Good,” they both growled, in unison.