Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo wants Sean to wear the green jacket.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 409 Read: 871

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

~//\~

“How in bloody Christ did you lay hands on that?”

Having intercepted Sean on the way out of the shower, Viggo shrugged, held the green jacket up for Sean to slip his arms into. “Raided your closet.”

Sean dropped his towel, folded his arms across his chest, eyes narrowed. “Weren’t in me closet, as I recall.”

Viggo blinked, paused, wondered how anyone could manage to look so superior while standing buck-naked in the middle of a steamy bathroom. He offered, “Found it, then. In your trunk upstairs,” he shook the jacket, took a step closer, “by accident.”

Sean stepped away, arms coming down as he leaned against the tiled wall. He eyed Viggo knowingly. “Bollocks.”

Viggo sighed. “Fine. I searched the entire fucking house. So what?”

Triumphant, Sean grinned, straightened and turned, and finally slid his arms slowly into the sleeves, rolling his shoulders as the fabric glided along his bare skin. He breathed deeply as Vig’s hands tugged the jacket into place, and then as Viggo fitted his fully clothed body in close behind Sean. Strong hands slipped under the jacket, journeyed over Sean’s bare body, one palming a nipple as the other ghosted down over his belly. The rows of silver buttons on the jacket’s facing clinked against the damp bathroom tiles as he was pushed forward.

“Gonna take you,” Vig growled, pressed Sean harder against the wall, grinding his hips against Sean’s ass.

Hands flat against the wall, Sean rubbed back, grinned, triumphant still. “Sir, yes sir,” he replied smartly.

Lips hot against the nape of his neck, Viggo rasped, “Don’t remember Sharpe being so accommodating.”

Gasping as clever fingers palmed his cock, Sean managed, “Want me to put a fight, then?”

Viggo’s fingers laced around Sean’s hard shaft, squeezed. “Maybe later.” The green jacket was pulled aside, and Viggo bit down, firmly, on the naked shoulder, tongue soothing the mark. “For now let’s see if you can just follow orders a little better than Sharpe ever did.”

Sean, lost in a haze of heat, pinned against the wall, rubbed back against his lover. “Your chosen man, I am, sir.”

Viggo growled, that accented and obedient ‘sir’ working powerfully, gloriously inside him, just as Sean knew it would.

“Damned straight,” and his first order was issued roughly. “Assume the position, chosen man, time for inspection.”

And so Sean did, with the proper, eager reply. “Aye, sir.”