Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It's such fun to tease the Ranger.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1352 Read: 824

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Aragorn looked around, finally satisfied that the camp had been properly secured.

He frowned and looked again.
"Where's Boromir?" he asked of no one in particular.

Sam raised his head from the pots and provisions he was getting out of the packs.
"He said he was going to get firewood Mister Strider."

"Without me?" Aragorn sounded astonished. "I mean, alone?" he corrected quickly.

"Oh yes, Aragorn, he's gone all alone in the dark, dangerous forest," Legolas's voice mocked him from the tree branch where the elf was perched. "Maybe you should follow him, just to make sure the Steward of Gondor is safe of course."

Aragorn muttered something about elves and their sense of humor and slipped quickly into the thick of the forest, doing his best to look casual about it.

He picked up Boromir's tracks fairly easily, it looked like the Gondorian warrior had been deliberately leaving a well-marked trail for anyone coming after him
.
Aragorn was following the trail, head bent down to study the ground, when strong arms snaked from behind a thick tree trunk to lock around him and pull him against a waiting body.

Aragorn took one look at the vambraces on the strong arms hugging his midriff and melted back, relaxing against Boromir's chest.

"You left without me," he complained.

Boromir couldn't see Aragorn's face but he could tell from his voice he was pouting. He grinned. It was such fun to tease the Ranger, and he knew just which buttons to push.
He leaned back into the tree trunk and settled himself comfortably, holding Aragorn against him, with that nice bum snug against his crotch.

"I didn't want to be too obvious, make the other suspect," he explained conspirationally. "It is difficult enough already to go unnoticed with the way that whey-faced elf keeps staring at you as if he's hoping that if he stares long enough and hard enough your clothes will disappear!"

Aragorn laughed. "You have it all wrong Boromir, he's just an old friend. If he looks at me like that it is only to see if there is something he can help me with."

"Help you my arse, Aragorn," Boromir snorted. "There is certainly something he would like to help you with, and it involves having you naked pounding into him. You can be such an innocent baby sometimes.." he sighed nuzzling Aragorn's matted hair aside and sucking onto his ear.

Aragorn squirmed happily in Boromir's arms, trying to turn around so that he could get the teasing mouth to work on more interesting points of his anatomy.

Boromir's arms, however, were holding him in a vise and all of his squirming was only succeeding in wiggling his ass against Boromir's front in a rather interesting way. Interesting from Boromir's point of view, that is.

After repeated attempts to twist himself around in Boromir's arms, seeing that he was not achieving any appreciable result (except for the growing erection he felt pressing into his ass) Aragorn stilled and grumbled.

"So. Are you going to hold me locked up like this forever?" he whined.

Boromir laughed softly. "Maybe I like holding you locked like this in my arms with my cock pressing into that beautiful bum," he said, giving a little demonstration of just how snugly said cock could press into said bum. "And after all, my sweet hot Ranger, you haven't voiced any specific activity you would like me to engage in," he added innocently.

"As if you don't know!" Aragorn snorted.

"Of course I don't know! I'm just a simple Gondorian warrior, what would I know of the secret desires of a dirty-minded Numenorean ranger? I'm no mind reader, you know!" Boromir exclaimed with the kind of annoyed patience one shows to a capricious child.

Aragorn erupted in a little demonstration of just how many dirty expletives a Numenoran ranger could come up with in one single breath.

"Such a dirty mouth on you," Boromir chuckled reproachingly. "I swear that if my hands were free right now I would have to spank you."

Aragorn moaned at the idea and pressed himself against Boromir's groin. From his vantage point Boromir could see the way Aragorn's erection was straining against the lacings of his pants. His own cock was no less hard, but he was having fun teasing Aragorn, and he knew that a little more patience would present him a very randy Ranger and make their... firewood gathering all the more entertaining.

"All right, all right," he conceded. "Let me see if I have any idea at all of what you would like me to do. Beside helping ou look for firewood of course.."

He absent-mindedly tapped his fingers on Aragorn's tense belly, seeming to consider the different possibilities.

"Maybe you would like me to slip my hand into your pants, while leaving them all laced up. They would feel so tight. There would be no room for me to do much really, little more than just press your cock hard into your belly with my hand. Or maybe, if you really were that hungry for my hand and your cock was all nice and wet already, I could sort of slide my hand up and down using your slickness to ease the way."

Boromir hid a grin as he had to hold tight onto a Ranger who was squirming like an eel in his arms and trying to thrust up into a non-existant hand.

"But no. How foolish of me! It cannot be that. Too simple, too obvious. Let me think a moment... Oh, yes. Maybe you would like me to push you down on the ground, flat on your belly. I would drag down those pants and touch that tight ass. My hands would spread your beautiful cheeks, so that I could get a good view of that pretty hole of yours. And maybe this would give me ideas."

Boromir hummed thoughtfully rubbing his lips against Aragorn's ear. "Like joining you down on the ground and putting my mouth to that hole. I'm not sure it would be pleasant, what with my beard scratching you, but maybe you would enjoy it all the same. Especially if I were to work my tongue in you really carefully, making sure I reach deep enough to bring you such pleasure as to make you overlook the way my facial hair would burn your soft skin."

Boromir swallowed and took a deep breath. He was setting fire to himself with his descriptions, but it was worth the trouble judging from the uninterrupted whimpering sounds coming from Aragorn's throat.

"And of course after opening you up like that I would have to take you, push myself into you, deep, and hard, and fast, in and out. But there's no need for me to tell you about that, is there? I mean, it's so obvious..." he trailed off.

Aragorn made even louder noises and Boromir clucked disapprovingly.

"Now, be quiet or I'll need to gag you. We don't want your elf friend with his keen hearing to worry about the strange noises and come looking for you, do we?" Boromir's admonishment was accompanied by demonstrative action as he turned Aragorn's face back with one hand and hungrily devoured his mouth and any sound issuing from it.

"Or maybe what you really would like is not just staying there and having things done to you..." Boromir's tone sounded awed, as if the idea had just surfaced in his mind. "Maybe there are things you would like to do to me, things you would like me to allow you to do... My imagination is too innocent to shape and give voice to such things so I would have to let you show me..."

"All so easy, so within reach... You know what you have to do to have all of this?" Boromir insinuated as his tongue followed the whorls of Aragorn's ear, then dipped in a couple of times, suggestively.

Aragorn let out a muffled whimper that could have been a 'What?' though it was really impossible to say.

"You only have to say please."