Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo looks in the mirror

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 224 Read: 748

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

They are in a posh hotel – fittingly comfortable for old geezers like themselves – and Sean has put his feet up while Viggo’s in the bathroom to take a shower. But instead of running water, Sean hears a little bit of clothes rustling and then a gasp and the sound of Viggo’s unique brand of giggling.

‘Vig? You alright in there?’ Sean calls out and when he doesn’t get an answer he gets up to investigate, as curious as he was as a lad sixty years ago. When he opens the door to the bathroom Viggo stands there, very much alright and very much naked. The bathroom, Sean notices now, is one of those with mirrors on every possible surface, so it seems very crowded in there, lots of naked Vigs from all angles.

‘What’s so funny?’ Sean enquires, bemused.

‘Thanks to those mirrors I just realised,’ Viggo says and gestures vaguely at himself and his reflections, ‘that I have wrinkles in places that I didn’t even know existed. Fuck, I’m old.’

He scratches his still flat belly right above the now grey happy trail, looks down at himself and back at Sean. He grins and his eyes shine with ageless humour, making him look like the boy Sean has never met but has always been in love with.