Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Is Viggo a true Libra? A companion piece to "Aries".

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2380 Read: 739

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Bored, bored, Sean's bored like he can't remember ever being. He blames the fucking rain that has caused the shooting to be called off until the weather improves. He blames the fact that there's nothing decent to watch on the TV. But mostly he blames the lack of ... entertainment.

He glares at Viggo, sprawling on the couch and sleeping like the dead, and tries loudly clearing his throat. Once. Twice. No way.. All the casual little noises he makes, hoping to wake Viggo and pretend it was not his fault, yield no result. He sighs, annoyed, and turns to scanning the library.

Read it. Read it. Looks boring. Read it. Not interesting. His eyes finally fall on a half hidden pinkish booklet, squeezed between two larger photography tomes of Viggo's. He frowns, the book looks vaguely familiar. He wrestles it out and smiles... the girls' zodiac book.
He had never gotten around to reading it, had he? And maybe now is just the right time to do it. At least he's going to be spared the snickering comments he would get if Viggo caught him reading this.

He curls up in a large armchair, his back to Viggo, keeping the book out of view just in case, and searches for Viggo's sign. October 20th. Libra, by just one day.

Skipping all the boring info on the sign's background, he goes looking for the juicy bits and comparing what the book says with some of his past exchanges with Viggo.

*Theory*
You shouldn't be hesitant about openly showing your interest in a Libra and declaring yourself. Under that cool exterior, he is quite vain and will feel flattered.

Sean grins fondly, thinking back to how he and Viggo got together a few months earlier. Certainly no one could have accused him of showing hesitancy. And it is also true that back then Viggo, despite all his previous show of disinterest, had turned up no complaint at being tackled fireman-style, dumped on a bed and given that thorough shag Sean had been saving up for him.

*Theory*
Mr. Libra has a fetish for body painting. You will experience firsthand on your skin the skill with which he wields paintbrushes. The worst scenario will be feeling guilty about showering after he's painted a masterpiece on your belly. In all cases, let him do his thing, even though sometimes the body parts he will privilege for his art can be rather ... intimate.

*** Flashback ***

"Sean?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember? You said you owed me for keeping out of the way and letting you waste an entire night watching those boring football matches."

"Mmmh... yes, so I said. Why are you asking now?"

"I figured out a way for you to pay me back."

"Viggo, I don't like it when you have that manic gleam in your eyes.. What exactly do you have in mind?"

"See these?"

"Yes, they're pens."

"Yes and no, these are henna pens."

"Hen what?"

"Pens filled with henna paste, that's made with a Middle-Eastern herb that leaves a copper-brownish color on hair or skin. The pens are to be used for designing patterns on the skin, sort of temporary tattoos. I ordered a few over the web as a gift for Miranda but now I was thinking I might use them myself. They must be just the thing for doing aboriginal style patterns."

"On me? On me skin?" Sean looks horrified.

"Well, yes, that was my idea.. but don't worry.. if you'd really rather not let me do this on you I can always give the things to Miranda and show her how to use them.."

Sean's eyes narrow into grim slits as he grabs Viggo's arm and drags him along, pens and all. "Let's go to your studio.."

A few hours later Sean is still stretched naked on the chaise in Viggo's studio while Viggo hovers above him, painstakingly tracing artistic swirls on his body.

Sean squirms. The almost imperceptible touches of the pen, doing patterns dot by dot on his body, are beginning to feel like a torture, as is Viggo's breath softly fanning his skin as he leans close over his body following his artistic ispiration.
Sean squirms again and Viggo growls.

"Ehm Viggo.."

"Don't move!"

"But you've been at it for hours! I've not an inch of unpainted skin left.. oh, well, a few, yes, thank God I drew the line at THAT!"

Viggo grumbles. "That was narrow-minded of you. In tribal cultures the tattooing of the male organ.." Viggo's cut short by Sean.

"Enough of that rant! I've already heard more about that than I really ever wanted to. Anyway, this is lasting way longer than my football match. That's it. Now I want a nice shower to get all this goo off me and a nice fuck."

"WHAT?? Don't move, don't even think about moving.. This needs to dry off or the patterns won't remain on your skin."

Sean groans and lifts his head to look Viggo in the eye.

"How long?"

"Well, not much I think, just a couple of hours more."

Sean's head falls back with a dull thud and a heartfelt groan ..

*** End of flashback ***

Sean sighs, thinking back to that crazy stunt of Viggo's with the henna pens. The stuff had taken ages to dry, itching like ants camping on his body. But he had to admit that the patterns it had left had been nice and that the way Viggo had wanted to explore them one by one close-up had been.. very entertaining.
He smiles and resumes reading.

*Theory*
And where will the Libra man's trigger point be? If in public, try gently goosing his ass and trailing your fingers up and down along the end of his spine. In private go for this sign's secret vice: a spanking. In such a bisexual sign, Eros heaven could only be located in the ass.

Sean lifts his eyes from the page and turns to look at Viggo, still asleep and now curled on his side with his back to him. Sean stares at his sweatpant-covered ass in wide-eyed wonder.

Could this be true? Or is it just astrological crap?
But what he's read so far is reasonably on target and Viggo does indeed go wild at even the most casual and innocent touch on his ass.

Sean's gaze turns speculative.. Would he have the nerve to try spanking Viggo? How would Viggo react? What if he should react badly? No, better forget this.. Viggo's never hinted, not even remotely, at any such kink.

He massages his forehead, as if trying to chase away the naughty little thought, and resumes reading.
But his mind is not in it anymore. The naughty thought has taken root and it keeps whispering in Sean's ear, has him toying with the idea of spanking Viggo.

Book in hand, he rises and goes to sit cross-legged on the floor, right beside the couch, looking at Viggo's ass, as if expecting to read the answer to what he should do on its cheeks.

After some minutes the intensity of Sean's stare seems to penetrate Viggo's sleep in a way that no noise had been able to. Slowly he shifts and turns on his back, gradually coming awake and finding himself eye to eye with Sean. Jolted into full awareness by the strange expression on his lover's face, he asks, "What's the matter? You have a weird look .."

"It's nothing really, it's just that .." At a loss for words and a bit flustered, Sean fumbles with the book, drawing Viggo's attention to it.

Puzzled by Sean's unusual confusion, Viggo pries the book from his hand and examines the page Sean's finger was marking.

"Oh," he says coloring slightly, "it's this..". He looks at Sean, considering. "Does this disturb you?

"Nnno," Sean answers hesitantly, eyes lowered under Viggo's sharp gaze, not sure of how much of his real feelings he wants him to see.

"Right. Then it must be the fact that it doesn't disturb you that embarrasses you. Is that so Sean?"

Sean's eyes meet Viggo's just for a second before returning to an absorbed examination of the carpeting, but apparently Viggo has found an answer in them. He nods. His hand goes to raise Sean's chin so that their eyes can meet.

"So the idea of spanking me intrigues my Sean, I would never have imagined that.. I'm willing to make a deal with you: I'll let you spank me if then you'll bottom for me."

Sean the ever-top gasps audibly, while Viggo, a bit more nervous about this than he allows to show through his cool facade, wonders if it's the spanking or the bottoming that has Sean gasping.

Viggo watches quietly while conflicting emotions chase each other across Sean's face. And nods when he sees that Sean has reached a decision. He doesn't ask which it is. He simply rises and motions for Sean to sit down.

Still a bit dazed, Sean sits down stiffly on the couch, feeling the comforting warmth left by Viggo's body.

His expression totally blank, Viggo drops the sweatpants and lies down on Sean's lap, ass in position. And waits.

Sean's hands have curled into fists so tight his nails are cutting deep into his own flesh. There is almost a deliberation in the act, as if he wants to hurt himself in preparation for hurting Viggo. He wishes Viggo would say something, do something, break the silence and the stillness that weighs down on him, shut up the voices that mock him inside his head.

Minutes pass, slowly.

"I can't do this.." Sean says softly, looking scared. Scared of giving pain? Or of enjoying it?

"You can, because I want you to. And because you want it too. Don't lie to us both Sean, you could have closed that book and I would have been none the wiser about this. But I can feel just how much you want it. Your body speaks to me. And remember, if you don't, I won't be able to collect. So do it. Or should I think you're scared of bottoming for me?" Viggo throws the taunt, sure that it will make Sean see red and forget his uncertainty.

And it works. Sean squares his shoulders, Sharpe going into battle. And delivers the first smack. And then others follow, some sharp and stinging, some gentle like a caress. And Viggo alternatively tenses and relaxes, with a whimper now and then that could mean pain, or pleasure, or both mingling. And Sean is not so scared anymore, because he can feel on his thigh the wetness and heat of Viggo's hard cock seeping through his pants.

After a while Sean stops. "Enough," he pants, bending to lay his cheek on the heat of Viggo's ass.
And it is difficult to say whether he is stopping for Viggo or for himself, because his body burns and tingles as if he were the one who'd just been spanked.

They rest like that for a few moments, until Viggo squirms under Sean's weight.

"Eager for your turn, eh?" jokes Sean, his voice a bit shaky as he allows Viggo to move. He rises too, gets out of his pants and t-shirt, and lies on his back on the couch.

"No," Viggo stops him, "turn on your belly."

"Viggo, I'd rather be able to see you.."

"You will, but first there's something I would like to do. Especially seeing that as a bottom you're sort of a cherry boy."

Sean looks none too pleased at the definition, but doesn't complain as Viggo waits for him to turn on his belly and then settles between his legs. Sean tries to relax. Yes, he knows all about it, but being on the receiving end is not quite the same as doing it. And he doesn't know exactly what Viggo has in mind..

He tenses as he feels Viggo's hands in the cleft of his ass, opening his cheeks, and when he feels a wet mouth and prickly stubble tease his pucker he bucks and whimpers. The sudden sensation of Viggo's slick tongue moving inside him is totally new, and far stronger than anything he could have expected.
He tries to hold still, breaking out in a sweat with the effort and moaning.

After a final sweep, Viggo leans back and helps Sean turn on his back. He can now read the wonder and the excitement in Sean's flushed face, instead of just feeling it in the tremors of his body.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asks.

"Christ, yes, I enjoyed it. More of that and you would have killed me. I had no idea.." Sean trails off. Words are inadequate for what he would like to say, but he's sure that Viggo understands.

And Viggo does, and smiles.

"Onwards then. Anytime you want me to stop a moment, just tell me." Viggo has been coating his fingers with lube and now he starts to prepare Sean, his other hand resting on Sean's hip, comforting, steadying when Sean starts to tense and vibrate as Viggo's fingers stretch and curl and tease his prostate.

"Enough," Sean pants.

Viggo stops immediately, a worried frown on his face. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, enough of this torture. I want you, now, inside me. Please Viggo, don't make me beg."

"Ok love, spread your legs a little bit more." Viggo gets a condom on, lubes and begins to push into Sean, excruciatingly slowly, until it is Sean, way past caring about the burning feeling, who grabs Viggo's ass and half-rises from the couch, slamming himself into Viggo.

There is not even the time to do more, since they are both already too far gone and come immediately: Viggo feeling his cock squeezed almost painfully by Sean's tightness, and Sean filled by Viggo in such a way that no movement or further stimulation is necessary.

Plastered to each other on the couch, they try to catch their breath.

"Sean?"

"Mmmhhh?"

"Thank you love, it was truly special." Viggo showers kisses on Sean's nape.

"I never realized you wanted to switch and top sometimes, you should have told me before.. And I must say I would not be averse to bottoming for you now and then," Sean purrs under Viggo's kisses.

"Oh but I didn't mean that .. sure, I hugely enjoyed having you squirming and going wild under me and I think I could very easily get addicted to that, but I really meant the spanking."

Sean turns and stares dumbfounded at Viggo, thinking of all his doubts and hesitation - his pointless doubts and hesitation, it now seems - and grins.
"You crazy wanker, so the book was right!"