Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Time for the boys to try out Viggo's latest purchase from Lush.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1503 Read: 1004

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

"Viggo !!!"

Sean's insane bellow was such that it reached easily the studio where Viggo was trying to decide whether china blue or indigo was the color he needed to express the mood of that particular part of his latest painting.

What a wonderful carrying voice, he thought as he trotted in the general direction of where Sean's bellow had come - the kitchen apparently - wondering what might have got his love so worked up.

"Since when are our ice cubes plum colored?" Sean asked when Viggo appeared in the kitchen, eyeing puzzled the plastic strips of ice cubes he'd just fished out of the freezer for his glass of iced tea. "Is this some new, crazy artistic experiment of yours?" he asked, fixing Viggo with a stern no-nonsense gaze.

Viggo's face brightened as he saw what it was that Sean was holding.

"Didn't I tell you about these?" he asked with a pleased smirk.

"I wouldn't be asking you about them if you'd explained to me what they are..." Sean replied patiently, patience being a virtue he'd learned to cultivate a lot since he and Viggo had become a couple.

"Oh.. They're frozen shower cubes," Viggo explained helpfully. "From Lush. Like ice cubes, but made with shower gel. You're supposed to rub them on your body to wash yourself under the shower."

Sean noticeably perked up at the mention of the magic word Lush, but he still looked a bit suspicious.

"Well, well.. frozen shower cubes.. how interesting.. Did you pinch them from the elf as usual?" he asked.

"No, this time I got them from the shop, nice and proper. Orlando didn't have them and I wanted to try them."

"Great," Sean rubbed his hands together looking quite pleased, his iced tea completely forgotten. "So I guess it's shower time, love."

"Shower? Now?" Viggo seemed shocked. "But I'm not dirty..."

Sean raised his eyebrows. There was a smear of green paint on Viggo's jaw and a wide streak of ochre swirling like a comet on the inside of his right arm. Not to mention his generally color-splotched look and the smell of paint emanating from him.

"You know, I'm beginning to ask myself if it's the Aragorn dirt that's become a second nature to you or if you've transferred your artistic dirt to the poor ranger..." Sean mused, the love and amusement written all over his face as he leaned in to kiss the pout on Viggo's lips, tugging his beautiful bottom lip with his teeth.

"It's not that I don't shower, I'd planned to do it at the end of the day.." Viggo complained.

"Aw, c'mon love, don't be such a baby. We'll have a nice little shower together and if you behave like a good little boy I'll let you demostrate to me how this new Lush toy of yours works."

Viggo grumbled something about the fact that they could easily have done that later, but allowed himself to be tugged along towards the bathroom while sticking his tongue out at the back of Sean's head.

In the bathroom Sean was already eagerly skinning out of his shorts and t-shirt and, once naked, turned to Viggo and undressed him as if he were a doll he was about to play with. He turned on the shower water and with a grin pushed a still pouting Viggo under the jet.

"Who's my big, dirty baby now?" he crooned, joining his lover under the spray and wrapping his arms around him. Viggo stuck his tongue out at him again and Sean purred with delight, swooping close and sucking it into his mouth until Viggo started to whimper low in his throat.

Sean drew back with a sly grin on his face.

"So you don't like showers?"

Viggo snorted and licked the water off Sean's chin before answering Sean's taunt.

"I can be persuaded to take showers, if the right person asks and the right inducements are used," he explained condescendingly. "Not that you asked, mind you, you just went all caveman and dragged me along.. Now let's try the frozen shower cubes before they melt in this steam."

Viggo stripped a few cubes of their plastic wrapping and palmed them, then slipped behind Sean and wrapped himself around him, placing his hands on his chest and rubbing the cubes across it.

Sean jumped as the icy cold cubes touched his skin, warmed from the hot water of the shower, then hissed when Viggo began to rub them insistently over his nipples.

Hiding a smirk Viggo leaned even closer and peered over Sean's shoulder, his hands still busy with working Sean's chest.

"Look, it works! They're melting into common shower foam!" Viggo pressed excitedly against Sean's back, hips plastered against Sean's ass.

"Of course they're melting, I'm melting them..." Sean explained patiently, a shiver going through him as Viggo's hand slid down to his belly.

"I know you're hot, love," Viggo murmured, his voice a pleased purr. "You're my little, personal bonfire."

Only a sliver of ice was left in Viggo's palm. He rubbed his stubbly chin on Sean's shoulder and felt him arch up against him, his ass seeking Viggo's erection.

"How does it feel, love? Do you want more of these cubes?" Viggo asked.

"How come you're the one who's dirty and me the one who's getting washed?" Sean grumbled, steadying himself against the wall of the shower stall. "But anyway, yes, I want more.."

"Tell me how it feels first.."

"It burns cold, then it tingles and becomes hot.." Sean's voice was a strained whisper and he quivered in Viggo's arms.

"My very own bonfire," Viggo repeated solemnly, reaching for another cube and using it on Sean's lower belly, holding him tightly as he squirmed wildly when the cold ice soaped the hair around his cock and the top of his thighs, quickly vanishing against the hot skin and the cascading warm water of the shower.

"There, it's gone now," Viggo purred, rubbing himself against Sean's back. "There'll be only warmth now.. Fire.. Does it tingle? Does your skin feel hot?"

"Yes.." Sean's reply was little more than a hiss. Viggo's hands had not stopped moving over his body, they were still cold from the ice cubes, but they were awaking a trail of fire where they touched.

"Do you want more?" The whisper into Sean's ear was barely audible under the noise of the water, yet Sean nodded vigorously and moaned as one of Viggo's cold palms slid around to cup his buttock, warming itself against the bunched flesh before going to explore the crease of Sean's ass, slipping two soapy fingers inside.

"I'm afraid my fingers might still be a bit cold," Viggo mouthed into Sean's ear. "Maybe I should replace them with something warmer.. What do you think?"

"Tease.." Sean hissed, clenching hungrily around Viggo's fingers. "Stop playing, Vig, I want you in me. And I want your hand around my cock. I want you."

"And you have me. Everything I have to give is yours.." The fingers were quickly replaced by the warm, rigid thickness of Viggo's cock.

Sean closed his eyes, pinpoints of light dancing behind his eyelids as his pleasure grew with every thrust Viggo made, with every glide of his callused palm along the length of Sean's cock.

Viggo could feel the tension build in the body he was holding, the same building tension that he himself was feeling, that made his movements become hurried, frantic and that brought them to a furious climax.

Still panting Viggo turned Sean's body around so that they faced each other and hid his face in Sean's neck. This time it was Sean's arms that wrapped around Viggo and kept him steady.

"Are you okay, love?" Sean asked softly, his own breath still ragged and his body still tingling.

"Yes, more or less... I think you've melted me with your heat, the same way you melted those shower ice cubes..." Viggo nuzzled into Sean's neck, licking a rivulet that mixed water, sweat and a residue of scented soapy foam.

Sean chuckled. "Those Lush cubes have been a lovely toy, Vig, but I still think that the greatest source of fun is in the players, not the plaything." He could feel Viggo's lips spread in a smile against the skin of his neck as he reached out to turn off the water.

"Stage props," Viggo murmured. "I told you that some time ago, but we're the ones who do the acting.." he shivered, suddenly feeling cold as water started drying off his skin.

"And we're the ones who will now go and lie in the sun and let the sunshine dry us and our bodies warm each other," Sean said, grabbing a couple of big towels they could wrap themselves in.

"Right, and maybe we'll take the Lush Times along and look at it together. It's your turn to choose the stage prop.." Viggo's look was dreamy as he followed Sean out towards the back garden.