Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo visit Florence

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1491 Read: 834

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sean wakes in the late morning to the clear, silvery sound of bells, a crowd of bells, each with a different timbre, calling to each other and calling people to Sunday High Mass.

The window's open wide and the Arno river shimmers golden in the sunlight. There are patches where the current is so slow that the water is almost completely still, reflecting a perfect mirror image of the two churches across the river on the other side from the hotel. He remembers Viggo telling him their names; San Frediano and Santo Spirito. And he remembers how Viggo's voice sounded like liquid honey when pronouncing the foreign names.

Viggo's at the window, scribbling and sketching on a notebook propped on the large window sill.

Sean watches him for a while, admiring the muscled back and the tight perfect ass, feeling a lazy stirring in his groin that prompts him to get up and join Viggo, arms enveloping him from behind and gathering him close as he buries his face in the curve of his neck.

"Have you been awake long?" he asks, lips brushing skin still musky from their night together.

"For a bit.. The early morning light was fantastic and I took some pictures," Viggo answers. He rubs his cheek on Sean's sleep-mussed hair and leans back into him, snuggling against the warm naked chest.

"The view's fantastic, isn't it?" Sean murmurs softly, lifting his head to look at the way the water shimmers in the sunlight, pale and golden like the walls of the buildings.

"It is, though that was not what I wanted to fix on my camera."

"Perv, have you been snapping pics of me in the buff again while I was sleeping?". There's no annoyment in Sean's voice, just indulgent amusement and a hint of pride.

"Yes my love, when you're asleep you look so beautiful that it makes me want to eat you."

"Which you did, if memory serves me well.."

"And it was entirely my pleasure. Can I eat you again for breakfast?"

"Mmmh, we shall see, I'm quite hungry myself you know! What have you been scribbling on that notepad of yours?" Sean asks, leaning over Viggo's shoulder to peer at the open page. "Some insightful comment about that ass you're so fond of?"

"Yours, you mean?" Viggo asks, all innocent-like.

"No, you know full well what ass I mean" Sean's arms wrap more tightly around Viggo, trapping him against his chest. His nose nuzzles aside locks of ash-blond hair and his lips follow the rim of Viggo's ear before giving the earlobe a sharp little nip.

"I've seen you down in that square, circling around that statue again and again, looking at its ass as if you wanted to climb up there and bury your face in it" Sean's growl is soft, but his arms tighten a notch more, making their hold just tight enough to induce Viggo to squirm a bit and unwittingly rub his own ass into Sean's groin.

Sean's hiss as the muscled flesh of Viggo's buttocks traps his stiffening cock makes Viggo stop his squirming. But only for a moment. When it resumes it is deliberate, a coy invitation, just like the low purr escaping his throat.

"I am not interested in Neptune's ass, I was admiring it from a purely artistic point of view.." he murmurs, pressing back just long enough to feel the way Sean's cock is rising and butting against the inside of his thigh before moving away in a deliberate taunt as much as the arms trapping him will allow.

"Oh, art.. Is that what it's called now? You're so naughty - I think I shall have to teach you a lesson, make sure you remember to pay attention to the man who's walking around with you and not to marble guys flaunting their asses.."

Sean's fully erect now and the little hip dance Viggo is making serves only to make his trapped cock harder as it fits snugly into the cleft of Viggo's ass. He's enjoying this, knows he can hold out a little bit longer and play some more before claiming Viggo, showing him who he belongs to

While one arm he still holds his lover close against him, the other starts roaming his chest. A thumb pinches an already hard nipple, getting from Viggo a beautiful moan that makes Sean growl in response

"I love it when you do that.. See, a man made of marble wouldn't be able to do this for you, wouldn't feel as nice as this.." he whispers into Viggo's ear as he makes sure the other nipple enjoys the same treatment, tightening his hold as Viggo squirms and drops his head back on Sean's shoulder.

"A statue wouldn't take care of you the way I do.." he explains, grazing Viggo's exposed neck with his teeth as his hand moves down to cup Viggo's tight balls.

"Sean, please..." Viggo's whispers is just that little bit desperate, in a way that makes Sean's cock go a little bit harder.

"Oh yes, I like to please you.. Your stone man wouldn't be able to do that for you.. wouldn't feel all warm and hard and sticky the way I do, would he?" Sean hisses, feeling his cock slide against Viggo's flesh as precome slicks its way.

"Christ, Sean! Stop playing with me.. You know full well it's no stone man I want.. I want you.." Viggo bucks into Sean's hand and his voice is breathless with need.

"Good, because it so happens that you're mine, mine alone, and that I want you too.. Now don't you dare make a move while I get what I need.." Sean warns softly, reluctantly letting go of Viggo's balls to reach out his arm, stretching it to the limit to grasp with the tip of his fingers the lube on the nightstand.

"You know I won't move.." Viggo purrs, pushing his hips back into Sean's and using his buttocks to massage the trapped cock.

"You wouldn't, not if you want to get what I know you want to get, not if you want me to take care of you, and I know you do.." Sean agrees, squirting some lube on his palm and stepping back to give his cock a quick slick.

"Yesss.." is the only thing Viggo whispers, spreading his legs and making a throaty sound as soon as he feels the blunt head of Seana33;s cock pressing against him. His body resists for a second before giving way and soon he's pushing back into Sean's thrust, impatient and needy.

"So hot you are.." Sean purrs, feeling the grip of Viggo's body close around his cock and reaching out to return the favour, closing his fingers around Viggo's erection and drinking in the sharp hiss of breath escaping his lover as his palm, still slick from the lube, starts gliding up and down, squeezing with just the amount of pressure he knows Viggo likes.

"No.." Viggo shakes his head. "It's you.. You make me hot like this.. just for you.."

"Just for me.." Sean repeats huskily, his thrusts going deeper as he feels the pressure build at the base of his spine and in his balls and speeds the movement of his hand up Viggo's cock, feeling it throb under his touch, telling him he's close too.

"Almost there.." he whispers, tightening his fingers in a circle around the head of Viggo's cock and burying his face in Viggo's shoulder as with a harsh groan he comes, feeling his whole body pulse with his orgasm right as Viggo joins him and warm jets of come splash his hand.

As he slowly returns to himself, Sean feels Viggo's body still quivering against him and holds him close as he slips out of him and pulls them both down to the floor.

His back hits the wall making him wince, but it doesn't matter, what matters is the way Viggo curls up in his lap and nuzzles into his neck as the blood slowly stops pounding in his ears.

"Love it when you go all growly like that.." Viggo purrs, brushing his lips on the sweaty skin of Sean's neck and licking a drop from the hollow at the base of his throat.

"Well, you did spend an unconscionable amount of time ogling that statue's ass..a33; Sean chuckles, almost apologetic, as he rubs his cheek on the top of Viggo's head, enjoying the softness of his hair against his skin.

"That's just because that statue reminds me of you. All that people flocking to the David.. he's gorgeous, but he's just a boy.. while Neptune's such a man.." Viggo murmurs dreamily, lifting his face to look at his own Neptune.

"In that case you're forgiven for making hot eyes at another man's ass. Just remember one thing.." Sean admonishes.

"What?"

"That when it comes to my ass, you can do more than just look.."