Summary: Sean and Viggo being domestic.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Domesticity, After a Fashion

Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes

Word count: 9970 Read: 5518

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Story Notes:
Viggo finds Sean in the bathroom looking for scrubbing bubbles.
~*~


It wasn't until Viggo finally emerged from the dark room that he realized just how long he'd been in there. Three hours, the entire morning practically, spent developing roll after roll of film. He came away more than satisfied, though. The photos had sparked some ideas in him for a new painting, and if that wasn't good enough, a few of the shots he'd managed to sneak in of Sean over the weekend had turned out exceedingly well.


One in particular had Viggo smiling as he closed the dark room door and mounted the stairs...a shot he'd taken more to annoy Sean than to actually capture the other man's likeness. A barely awake Sean in Viggo's bed the morning before, looking into the camera with narrowed eyes, parted lips. The sheets around him had been rumpled, and now that Viggo thought about it, so had Sean.


Rumpled, barely conscious Sean had made for a damn sexy image in black and white, not to mention the full color version Viggo was lucky enough to have access to. As he exited from the stairs and onto the landing Viggo wondered just where his lover was at the moment. Moving through the house Viggo peered into each room he passed, finally heading to the bathroom when he heard a faint muttering emanating from that general direction.


Turning the corner, Viggo paused in the bathroom doorway, and stared. Sean was standing in the middle of the bathroom floor wearing his oldest, most faded jeans and a Sheffield United t-shirt that had been laundered so many times it was practically see-through. He was bare foot and his hair was as mussed as it had been in the photo Viggo had snapped the day before. He was holding something in his hand, but Viggo wasn?t paying that close of attention to see what. Instead, Viggo was taking in the way the morning light seeped in through the frosted glass of the window behind Sean, backlighting his slender form in such a way that had Viggo wondering why the hell he'd left his camera in the dark room downstairs.


Viggo might have stood a minute or twenty when Sean glanced up, gave him a smile.


"Hey, you finally done?"


Viggo smiled back, it was useless to try not to. "Yep. Finished up just now," he stepped through the doorway. "What'cha got there?"


"Are we out of the Scrubbing Bubbles?" Sean asked, holding up the can in his hand.


Viggo stepped closer, not entirely certain what Sean was talking about but decided he wanted to be closer to those jeans that hung just so, off Sean's hips...or more precisely, Viggo wanted to be closer to the man inside those jeans. He gave Sean a long look, a warm smile.


Apparently Sean wasn't picking up on the come hither look, as he just held up the can and asked again, "You know...those Scrubbing Bubbles? We had some last time I cleaned the tub. Stuff is brilliant, really gets right in there and takes off the grime. Was looking for it but this is all I can manage."


Viggo blinked, looked at the can again. "Umm, I have no idea. If it's not in the cabinet, we're out."


Viggo gave Sean another look, gaze starting at his bare feet and roving right up his body. Viggo added a suggestive smile and took a step closer. He reached out, about to lay hands on his lover...and then blinked as Sean plopped the can of generic cleaner in his palm as if personally offended.


"Well, it's to the market then, don't want to use this knock-off rubbish."


After a moment Viggo set the cleaner on the counter by the sink, shaking his head and barely holding back a laugh. If Sean knew how adorable Viggo thought he was being at the moment (and how clueless) he'd murder Viggo for sure. Adorable wasn't something Viggo had often thought of in connection with his lover, but, well there it was. Adorable and hot, that is.


"You're fucking hot when you get all domestic." Viggo drawled.


Sean sent a scowl in the direction of the cleaner. "Well, that stuff does a crap job, the Scrubbing Bubbles just work so much better."


This time Viggo did laugh. Adorable and hot and single minded.


"Sean, for crying out loud, I'll get you some of your bubble-whatever they are, but there's something I want first, since you haven't noticed."


That had Sean looking at him, and Viggo tried the slow smile again. And suddenly Sean's single minded mind was on the same page as Viggo's.


"Yeah?" Sean asked as he moved, not closer to Viggo but farther away, stepping back to lean against the tiled bathroom wall. "What's that?"


Viggo followed him, moved right up into his personal space until there was nothing between them but faded denim.


Viggo's gaze fixed on Sean's lips, stayed there. "I want your mouth."



"Hmm," Sean said as he reached out and slipped his long fingers into Viggo?s belt loops, pulled Viggo even closer, "you don't have to ask, you know."


Viggo nudged and worked his way, rather easily, between Sean's thighs. "I know," and leaning in he took what he didn't have to ask for.


Their lips met and it was all tease for a moment, gentle tasting and licking, then Viggo leaned into Sean, his hand rising and sliding behind Sean's neck, threading into the soft hair at the nape of Sean's neck and tugged just enough to get Sean to tilt his head back. Viggo pressed him into the wall and thrust his tongue greedily into Sean's mouth, growling a little when Sean opened up to him and kissed him back just as hungrily.


Viggo's fingers tightened when he felt Sean's arms wind around him, as their hips ground together. They took turns tonguing one another's mouth sloppily, until the need to breathe asserted itself. Viggo pulled away, lips stinging from the kiss, or rather, kisses. His hands came to rest on Sean's hips as his lover grinned back at him.


"Well, what brought that on?"


Viggo smiled, shook his head, hands sliding down and around to Sean's ass.


"Just you, being you," he finally said, trying to keep the word adorable from coming out of his mouth. Adorable. Hot. Irreplaceable. Brilliant. Sexy. Gorgeous. Stubborn. Hot. Viggo could go on for hours ...mine.


For a second Sean arched against him, wordlessly watched him, then he relaxed back against the wall, that brilliant grin breaking loose when Viggo's hands gripped his ass hard.


"Possessive little bugger, aren't you?"


Viggo laughed out loud, kneaded Sean's ass slowly, enjoying every moment as those eyes, so green, went a shade darker. "Only of this," and he squeezed a little harder.


"Bastard," Sean growled, but the grin was firmly in place and took any possible harshness out of the word.


Viggo shifted, wiggled nearly, got himself wedged more securely between Sean's legs.


"Glad you think so," and as he leaned in for another kiss, thought, God help the one who tries to get you away from me...


Hours later, as they lay in bed, Viggo on his back, Sean in his arms and draped across his chest Viggo suddenly remembered, "You know...I think there're some of your bubblies in the downstairs bathroom..."


Sean rose up onto one elbow, arched an eyebrow at Viggo as his hand slipped beneath the sheet. "It's 'scrubbing bubbles', thanks. And explain to me how you're thinking of that, when I'm doing this."


Viggo moaned as Sean's fingers wrapped around his cock, worked him under the sheet. His own hand came up, slid behind Sean's neck, wound into his hair.


"Forget I motioned it,? he mumbled, fingers gripping tighter as Sean's worked harder.


At the touch Sean grinned. "Possessive bugger."


Viggo moaned helplessly, managed, "Only of you, love, only of you..."