Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Stop fiddling with that teabag, Viggo.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 975 Read: 715

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sitting in the food tent, Viggo was unaware of being the focus of many eyes.

His mind very far from his surroundings, his fingers were toying with the herb teabag steeping in his mug.
After swishing it back and forward in the hot water a few times, he fished it out and with his fingers squeezed the excess liquid from it back into the mug.
Discarding the teabag, he slowly sucked his wet fingers clean, still totally lost in his own private world.

But eyes had followed the movements of his fingers, their trip into his mouth. Hungry eyes.

Elijah stared at Viggo sucking his fingers clean and dragged on his cigarette so deeply that half of it turned to ashes in a second.

Orli stared at Viggo saucer-eyed, the joke he'd been making frozen on his lips, his mouth hanging open as if he hoped one of those long fingers would lose the way and end up in there.

Craig stared at the fingers thinking that they were definitely worth another attempt, even though they had pinched and slapped him away the first time he'd tried to make a move on Viggo.

Out of the fray and with the detached pleasure of a connoisseur savoring a rare single malt, Ian watched Viggo, appreciating both the sensual elegance of his fingers and his total obliviousness of the siren call he was sending out.

Sean, from his privileged viewpoint in the seat in front of Viggo, watched through slitted eyes Viggo's movements, getting hard inside his jeans as if Viggo's fingers were squeezing his cock instead of the teabag. He could almost feel their length firmly wrapped around it, squeezing, calluses and fingernails creating pressure points that hovered between pleasure and discomfort.. then the fingers would get all sticky with his come and he would bring them to his mouth and suck them clean, as Viggo was doing now.
He closed his eyes.
He swallowed, his breath catching in his throat, almost getting strangled on his own saliva.

When Sean reopened his eyes, trying to get a grip on himself, the cleaned fingers had come to rest wrapped around Viggo's mug.
He stared at them, fascinated by their length, their shape, their elegance that hid iron strength.
And he was startled when the fingers unwrapped from the mug and moved towards Sean's own mug...

"Stop fiddling with that teabag.. You've let it steep way too long. Look at your tea, it's as black as ink," chided Viggo. "Don't you know that too-strong tea is bad for you? Here, I'll do it for you..."

Sean gazed mesmerized as the long fingers dipped into his mug and picked out the teabag, squeezing the tea out of it.
His groin twitched hard in response, and he almost groaned aloud as a kaleidoscope of images of those fingers doing things to his body flashed again through his mind, sending it spinning.

The fingers discarded the teabag and, as before, moved towards Viggo's mouth to be sucked clean.

But they were intercepted along the way when Sean's hand shot out and caught Viggo's wrist.

"You know, the old folks say that if you brew your tea too strong you will make a new friend...
Now you've got your fingers all wet and sticky with my tea, so please allow me to reciprocate the favor... I'll clean them," Sean said, bringing Viggo's fingers to his mouth and starting to suck them clean, one by one, slowly.

Viggo's eyes widened in surprise, innocent obliviousness melting under the sensual, suggestive movements of Sean's mouth and tongue on his fingers. The wetter his fingers got under Sean's ministrations, the more sensitive they became. It was as if his nerve endings were creeping out of his skin to flirt with Sean's tongue.

His eyes huge, Viggo stared at Sean's face, at the evident pleasure this was giving him. He wondered if his own face was showing the conflagration of pleasure he was feeling.

Then he stared at the hand that was still holding his wrist while Sean's mouth was eating his fingers...

It was a beautiful, strong hand. Looking at it, looking really for the first time - people's hands are in front of you every moment, but do you ever look at them for real, see them? - Viggo felt a wild urge to nibble on the fingerpad of Sean's pinkie, curling in the air all alone while the rest of Sean's hand held Viggo's wrist.
It looked so... delectable...

His free hand was reaching out to catch Sean's when they were both jolted into unpleasant awareness of their surroundings by a loud call to arms.
One of PJ's assistants had come in shouting for everyone to be on set immediately.

His eyes locked with Viggo's, Sean reluctantly allowed the fingers to slowly retreat from his mouth, while a collective sigh, unheeded by the two of them, went through their unacknowledged audience.

The fingers, however, lingered. Wet fingertips tracing Sean's lips, as if memorizing the way to Sean's mouth, as if wanting to be able to remember by touch.

When they retreated, Sean's eyes followed them as they went back to their side of the table to pick up Aragorn's leather half-gloves. The gloves were donned slowly, seductively, and this time in every movement there was a full, blatant awareness of the mating call they were sending out.

Viggo rose out of his seat and walked around the table to Sean's side.

"Will you have dinner with me tonight?" Viggo asked Sean.

Sean nodded.

Viggo grinned in response and grabbed Sean's hand. "Good, then take very good care of this during takes today," he admonished stroking Sean's pinkie, "this is going to be my dessert tonight and I don't want it damaged."

Sean grinned, then yelped as sharp teeth quickly nipped his plump fingerpad before Viggo turned and left. Then he jumped, startled, as a few moments after a hand landed on his shoulder.

Ian smiled at him. "Congratulations Sean," he said, and left.