Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo unexpectedly runs into someone at the DVD rental place.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: AU

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 612 Read: 739

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sean was sprawling on the bed, belly down, feet where his head should have been, head at the bottom of the bed, a scant meter from the TV screen.

His cock, trapped between the weight of his body and the mattress, was hard as stone.

His eyes glued to the screen, he stared mesmerized at the semi-dark room, at the man with tattooes all over his sweat-glistening body, hair falling in his eyes, a cigarette dangling from his lips.
On the screen, Frank Roberts stood naked and swaying.
Sean knew that this would last only a few seconds and that he had to be fast.
He jerked hard into the mattress and cried Viggo's name as he came.

***

Viggo was sitting on the floor in front of the TV, his back against the couch, legs open wide, knees raised.
He found the position comfortable, and right now he certainly could do with the extra room it afforded to his groin.

His eyes glued to the screen, he watched avidly as in the garden hut Mellors bent Lady C. forward on her knees and started pounding into her. Hard.

He wished he could see more skin, the muscles bunching in Mellors' back, his ass clenching, but there was something even more erotic in the sheer urgency of this: pants dropped and shirt still on.

Viggo's hand had been inside his sweatpants since Mellors had backed up Lady Chatterley agains a tree and taken her standing up.
He was not jacking himself. The hand just rested on his cock, palming it as it twitched and filled out. No stimulation needed other than watching Mellors on the screen.
Mellors came with a grunt.
Viggo cried Sean's name as he came.

***

Viggo was back at the DVD rental place. He was overdue on the date he was supposed to return the Lady Chatterley DVD.
Even the most casual observer, though, would have wondered at the way he was hugging close the DVD box, as if he had no intention of letting it go. Ever.

He made his way reluctantly to the desk and, with a sigh, gently laid down the DVD, waiting for someone to attend him.

He looked around the shop and was startled to see Sean coming towards the service desk, a DVD box in his hand.

Embarrassed, Viggo's hand rushed to the DVD he'd just set down. He tried to grab the box back but met with unexpected resistance. Looking up he found himself staring into the smiling face of an assistant, who was tugging the DVS towards him.

Right as the assistant was asking Viggo "Are you returning this?", Sean reached the desk himself, did a double take at finding Viggo there, and clutched the DVD box he was holding very close to his chest.

Meanwhile, the assistant had won the tug-of-war with Viggo and was checking his files.
"Mmmh, Lady Chatterley. You were supposed to return this three days ago, sir. There will be an additional charge I'm afraid."


Sean gaped alternatively at Viggo, who was trying to disappear into the ground, and at the assistant. He was so suriprised that his grip on his own DVD box had gone slack and the box was easily plucked out of his hand by another assistant, who chirped helpfully: "A return? I'll see to this immediately, sir."
She checked some files and tsk-tsk-d. "You should have returned this Indian Runner DVD several days ago. I'm sorry but I'll have to charge you for the delay."

It was now Viggo's turn to gape and Sean's turn to blush sheepishly and try to disappear into the ground.

Viggo looked at Sean, a calculating glint in his eyes, and asked..

"So. What about watching a movie together tonight? And what about acting in it together?"