Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Would you like a little something to go with your tea?

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 463 Read: 613

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

The tea room is small and badly lit, just a handful of tables very close to each other.

Viggo plops down on the stuffed velvety banquette, grateful for some rest after being dragged all around London by Sean.

"Did we really have to the British Tate, the Modern Tate, the Portrait, and the National Gallery all today? I feel like I've walked from Bree to Moria and back in one day."

"Ungrateful sod, I'm doing this for you. You're the artist. What will you be having? Just tea or would you like something to go with it?"

"Let's see, I'm rather hungry actually after all that walking…" rather than scanning the menu Viggo looks around and nudges Sean, indicating a neighboring table. "What are those round things that lady over there is having?"

Sean squints. "Oh, those are scones with jam and clotted cream. It's a traditional Devon specialty, quite good though a bit rich. It almost makes a meal in itself."

"Any particular kind of jam," inquires Viggo, eyes glinting in the half gloom.

"Absolutely not," huffs Sean, "it's strawberry jam or nothing."

Viggo inhales sharply.

"Right. I want that."

Sean beckons the waitress over and orders: cream scones for Viggo and Ceylon tea for both. He's not hungry.

They relax while waiting for their order to be delivered, chatting quietly about things they've seen today.

The tea paraphernalia arrive first, shortly followed by a plate of scones and little bowls with strawberry jam and clotted cream.

"Now careful," instructs Sean, "there's a technique to eating scones properly. You cut them open and spread them with the strawberry jam. The cream goes on top of the jam. And then you dig in."

"You Brits, you need to set down rules even for eating a cake…"

Viggo starts working on the scones, cutting, spreading, piling cream. His enjoyment of the delicacy is apparent but he's discovering just how messy eating scones can be. Every time he bites into the thickly spread cake, gooey jam squirts on his fingers and a bit of cream even ends up on the tip of his nose.

"Mmmhh, these are really good." Viggo licks his sticky fingers before reaching for the teacup while Sean stares totally mesmerized, his own cup of tea completely forgotten. Every catlike movement of Viggo's tongue is mirrored by Sean swallowing and licking his lip.

The cakes gone, Viggo leans back into the banquette with a satisfied sigh.

"That was great Sean. I feel like a new man. So what's next on our sightseeing agenda?"

Sean rises, throws some money on the table and grabs Viggo, dragging him up from the seat. He leans close and sucks the creamy tip of a stunned Viggo's nose before speaking.

"Home. Fast. And the only thing you'll be seeing is the mattress because I'll be fucking you into it until it's tea time again."