Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The new housekeeper arrives. (Written with Liars Dance.)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Oliver Mellors / Walker Jerome

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5699 Read: 1151

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Walker stands in the garden, feeling hot and sweaty but pleased with what he's achieved. He looks down at his hands, stinging, scratched and nicked from tackling the rambling rose, that's climbing around the side of the cottage. He's cut back the overgrown white climbing rose, deadheaded everything in sight and even cut the privet hedge with an old pair of shears he found in the shed. Round the back of the cottage he's prepared a small patch of ground and planted some herbs - parsley, coriander, sage, basil and chives. He's also planted some marijuana seedlings amongst them. Walker takes off his hat and wipes the back of one hand across his forehead for the hundredth time that afternoon before rescuing Hendrix from under the hedge where he'd been investigating a old birds nest.

A closer inspection reveals that he has also has scratches on his arms, legs and chest. "The gamekeeper's gonna grumble 'bout me bein' out here in these shorts, little squirt. But it's just too damn warm to wear much else." He sighs and kisses the kitten's head. "Anyway, I reckon it's time for a beer and a smoke, don't you?"

Walker sits down on the bench seat outside the front door and rolls a joint. The beer is warmer than he'd have liked but it's okay. He leans back against the warm wall of the cottage, puts on his hat and closes his eyes.

~*~

Mellors has gone straight from speaking with Mrs. Bolton up at the Hall to meet a girl she said could be available to keep house for Walker and him.

I would have loved to have her working here for us, Mr. Mellors, she's a nice girl and a hard worker. But Valerie is quite spirited and free in her manners. Her Ladyship took a dislike to her and didn't want to see her around the house. You know how it is with Her Ladyship.

Yes, Mellors knows how it is with Her Ladyship, no need for Mrs. Bolton to elaborate on that..

In truth he has taken an immediate liking to the girl Mrs. Bolton has addressed him to. She's pretty and vivacious and she seems easy-going enough not to mind overmuch her potential employers' unusual habits.

She's asked to see the cottage and meet its other occupant before accepting the post and is now walking by Mellors' side.

He throws her a sidelong glance, wondering what's going on inside her head and what she would make of him and the Blouseman.

He clears his throat.

"I forgot to ask you, do you like cats?"

In truth, Valerie hadn't been sure when Mrs. Bolton had told her there were two men in the village she might keep house for. She'd been picturing dirty, rough men prone to drinking and knocking things about, and wasn't sure she wanted to be anywhere near that.

On the other hand, she thought men might be a lot more easygoing than Lady Chatterley had been, and allow her to be herself. All these constraints and formalities got a bit tiring after awhile.

So she'd allowed Mrs. Bolton to set up a meeting between herself and the Gamekeeper, a Mr. Mellors. She'd actually had to bite on her tongue to keep from squealing when she saw him. He was nothing like the picture she'd had in her head. She found him unbelievably handsome, with a slender, fit body and the most riveting green eyes she'd ever seen. He was a bit rough round the edges to be sure, but he was polite and seemed to like her right off.

She remembered, now, seeing him a couple times on the grounds, and if Mrs. Bolton had explained a little more clearly who she'd be meeting, she would have been a lot less reluctant. But not wanting to lose her head entirely, she's only agreed to take the post after she's met the other man and seen the cottage. The Gamekeeper seems oddly nervous about the whole situation, and she's beginning to worry the other man is some sort of ogre.

They're walking along the path now, to see the cottage, and Valerie can feel the Gamekeeper looking at her. She's not sure at first if he wants to say something or if he's just sizing her up. When the question comes, it almost startles her.

"Cats? Oh yes, I do. I like all sorts of pets, dogs and horses the most, of course, but I do like cats as well. Especially if they're friendly. I do hope you have a friendly cat, and not the sort that hides behind the furniture all day." She feels her cheeks reddening, wondering why she always has to babble on when she's nervous.

"Well, the cat's just a kitten... He's called Hendrix. Can't really say if he'll hide behind the furniture. We've been living at the hut in the woods, the one where the pheasant pens are. Not much furniture there, and no other people around. He might be shy at first, but he's a charmer, you'll see..."

He darts a quick look at Valerie.

"He was a gift from Walker, the man I live with, the one you're going to meet at the cottage..." He clears his throat again, angry with himself for not saying my love instead of the man I live with. For chrissake, it's not as if he's going to hide it and the girl has eyes in her pretty head, she'll realize that soon enough.

"There's the cottage," he points with his chin as they get there, while his eyebrows lift in surprise as he takes in just how much work Walker has managed to get done in the small garden.

"Oh, a kitten!" Valerie feels excited at the prospect. "I'm sure I'll be charmed easily." She thinks about the vast expanse of woods and all that could tempt a kitten's curiosity. "He must really like you both, to not have wandered off into the flowers or chased after a bird."

Her potential employer still seems nervous, and even more so as they approach the cottage. She feels a bit of a knot growing in her stomach, wondering what about this other man is making him so apprehensive. It occurs to her that it's maybe a tad odd that two men were living together in a hut in the woods, but it's none of her business really and so she doesn't comment on it.

When Mellors points out the cottage, it makes her smile right away, seeing all of the beautiful roses around it.

"Here we are," says Mellors as he opens the small gate and motions Valerie inside the little garden. He follows her but stops in his tracks as he sees Walker sitting on the bench outside the front door, asleep and wearing just a pair of pants cut off above the knee and Hendrix cuddled against his naked, golden chest.

He looks exactly like he did when he first came to him with the kitten, and Mellors can't resist.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs to Valerie, and then walks up to the Blouseman, his steps muffled by the grass, and kisses him softly on the lips.

Valerie's been aimlessly looking around at the flowers and is startled when Mellors murmurs close to her ear and then brushes past. "What?" she asks belatedly.

She turns to watch where he's going, and her eyes widen at the sight of the kitten, and the half-naked man underneath him, sitting near the door of the cottage. Her eyes widen further when the Gamekeeper leans over and kisses the man gently on the mouth. Well, well. She turns a little and hangs back, cheeks flushing, waiting until they speak to her.

Walker sighs and curls his hand round Mellors' neck as he feels the gamekeeper's mouth on his.

"Mmm," he murmurs against Mellors' lips, "I missed you, gamekeeper, an' so did the little squirt here - an' I have all these scratches from the roses... thought you'd kiss 'em better for me..."

Mellors brushes his lips longingly against Walker's.

"You've done an amazing job with the garden, Blouseman, and I love you. There's nothing I want more right now than to kiss those scratches one by one and make sure with my tongue that they're all nice and clean," he whispers. "But we're not alone... Valerie, the girl Mrs. Bolton recommended, is here. She wanted to see the place and meet you before she decides if she'll work for us."

He straightens and turns to Valerie, a determined look in his green eyes.

"This is Walker Jerome, we live together..." He takes a deep breath and adds. "And we love each other..." He picks up the kitten from Walker's arms and rubs the little purring furball against his jaw. "And this is Hendrix."

Walker sighs happily as Mellors brushes his lovely mouth over his, imagining the gamekeeper's liquid honey tongue working its particular magic on that rather deep scratch near his left nipple... but quickly sits up when he realises they're not alone...

Walker stands up and takes off his hat, squinting a little in the sun. He pushes the hair out of his eyes and steps forward with a smile, holding out his hand.

"Hello, Valerie... that sure is a pretty name - it's French, isn't it? It means strong..."

Valerie's not quite sure she should still be standing there, overhearing bits and pieces of what amounts to a very private conversation. She understands now why the Gamekeeper was so apprehensive about her meeting his friend, and she's a little surprised, sure, but it's not as if she minds. She only feels sorry for the rest of the female population, losing out on two such eligible men. This makes her smile a little to herself.

Then suddenly both men are addressing her, and Mellors is eyeing her intently. She shakes herself loose of her thoughts and steps forward, placing her hand in Walker's. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jerome," she blinks a little at the unusual name. "I'm named after my grandmother Valeria, which I believe is a Latin version of the name. But we're all Lithuanian, so apparently my great-grandmother just thought the name was pretty, too." She smiles at him, a little overwhelmed that he's just as handsome as Mellors, though his pale blue eyes are more open and ethereal.

She then reaches out with her other hand and gently strokes the kitten in Mellors' arms. "If it's all right for me to say, you all make the prettiest family I've ever seen."

"Ah... hell, Valerie, don't you be callin' me Mr Jerome... no-one's done that since a certain judge back home..."

He winks at Valerie and squeezes her hand. "Call me Walker, okay? And I don't know about pretty," he adds, smiling lovingly at Mellors and Hendrix, "but we sure are one happy family - are you goin' to join us?"

Valerie giggles at the joke and flushes at the wink. She looks at the two of them, both so lovely, and wants to say that wild horses couldn't drag her away from an assignment like this. She also wants to say she'd love to stay as long as Walker promises to walk around half-dressed all the time. But she expects both answers are not high on the list of appropriateness.

"I'd be happy to join you," she says, not able to hold back a grin. "As long as you don't mind an overly "spirited" reject from the Chatterley staff." Damn. That probably wasn't so appropriate either, now was it?

Mellors grins back, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders at Valerie's quick acceptance of the situation. He'd felt sure as soon as he met her that she would be the right one to have around their home, but he also knew their pretty family - as she called it - was a rather unusual one for the village standards.

"We sure don't mind cast-offs from the big house, I'm one myself as far as Her Ladyship's concerned..." Mellors winks at the girl and puts his arm around Walker's waist. "And I have to say that was when my luck began. It brought me this..." he turns to kiss Walker's cheek, "and this..." he nuzzles into the kitten's fur.

"We're happy to have you with us, and I mean it."

Valerie beams happily at him, glad that he doesn't seem ruffled by her comments at all. He also seems to have relaxed somewhat, so she guesses she's done something right. "You certainly seem very lucky, sir, by my eyes." And she meant that, too. "And I'm happy if you're happy. Maybe you'd like to show me around a bit, let me know what you'll want done, and when you'd like me to start? That is," and she tried not to give them too meaningful a look, "if you're not busy."

"Every day I wake up and I know I am the luckiest man in the world, Valerie. But I'm no sir you know - please call me Mellors. Here, hold Hendrix a bit so he can get acquainted with you," Mellors says, putting the kitten in the girl's arms.

"Promise you won't change your mind when you see the state the cottage's in? I haven't been here in ages, not since Walker came to stay with me..." He turns to smile at the Blouseman, his eyes shining with love. "It's been badly neglected, but we sure don't want you to start right today. As you can see Walker has been working in the garden and I think those scratches need tending, better I do that soon..." he adds with an innocent look on his face.

Valerie takes the kitten, which squirms a bit, and then she laughs when he flips onto his back, all four paws in the air. "I see how spoiled you are," she says, obligingly scratching his tummy.

She looks up at the two men, then. "I promise I won't change my mind if you promise you'll take care of any really big spiders that may be lurking in there." She's only half-joking and she hopes they won't mind. "And I can see the scratchesa33;" she adds, trying not to look too closely at Walker's bronzed skin. "You'd best get them cleaned so they don't get infected."

"I appreciate that, Valerie," Walker murmurs, "and we'll be sure to get rid of any spiders that may have made this cottage their home."

He smiles and takes her hand and kisses it. "Why don't you come back tomorrow at say... 10 o'clock? That way I can guarantee we'll be outta bed and decent and we can show you what's needed."

He takes Hendrix back and kisses the kitten's head. "You like our Valerie, don't you, little squirt? - An' you'll see her again tomorrow..."

Valerie loves that slow drawl and easy smile of Walker's, and when he kisses her hand she almost melts. It's certainly not what she'd been expecting, and it's all she can do to suppress a girlish giggle. "Ten it is, then," she says, a bit sorry to leave. She reluctantly gives up the adorable kitten, giving him one last pet as he curls up in Walker's arms. "See you tomorrow, Hendrix," she says softly.

She then gives a little curtsy to both the men. "I thank you for this opportunity..." she flushes, "and I thank you about the spiders as well. Good day to you both."

Walker nods his head and smiles. "See you tomorrow, then, Valerie - we'll look forward to it."

He curls an arm round Mellors' waist as they watch her walk away.

"A pretty girl, and feisty too, I guess." He chuckles softly. "She'll keep us right... you made a good choice there, gamekeeper," Walker says with a smile, "and now, we're all alone again..."

"Told you that you could trust me to choose the right one for us, Blouseman," Mellors replies, sounding quite pleased with himself, as he wraps his arms around Walker's waist, pulling him against his chest and resting his chin on his naked shoulder.

"She's a very nice girl, I'm not surprised Connie didn't want her around the house... And she didn't seem too shocked by your state of undress..." he adds, biting the point where Walker's neck and shoulder joined. "I think we'd better go inside if I'm to take care of those scratches of yours..." he murmurs, pressing himself against Walker.

"I'd trust you with anythin'," Walker purrs as he feels the deliciously sharp pleasure of Mellors' teeth at his neck. He squirms in the gamekeeper's arms and snuggles in close.

"Goin' inside sounds fine by me, gamekeeper" he whispers, "I've got this real sore bit right here on my chest an' I think it needs the urgent attention of your tongue..."

"You have all of my urgent attention, my big purring kitten. It's just like Valerie said.. We don't want those scratches to risk becoming infected, do we? Bright girla33; Come along," Mellors strokes gently Walker's sides and propels him towards the cottage until they're inside and walking up the stairs.

"Good kitten," he praises. "Now go lie on the bed while I get what I need from the bathroom."

Walker shivers as Mellors hands stroke down his body. Already he can feel the familiar tingling of anticipation as he heads up the stairs with Mellors behind him.

"Yes, master..." he purrs and then licks up the side of the gamekeeper's neck, "jus' don' keep your kitten waitin' too long... that bed's big and I'll be lonely there all on my own..."

Walker turns and walks into the bedroom. He wonders whether to take his shorts off and decides against it. He straightens the sheets and lies on top, hands clasped behind his head.

Mellors returns from the bathroom with a basin of lukewarm water and a towel. He puts the basin on the nightstand and takes off his shirt, shoes and socks before climbing on the bed. He dips a corner of the towel into the basin and squeezes out the excess water before crouching down by Walker's side to examine his scratches.

He immediately notices an ugly one near Walker's left nipple and makes a small, noncommittal noise grumble low in his chest as he touches gently the wet cloth to it, cleaning off some dried blood.

Walker watches Mellors in silence as he removes his shirt and shoes and then climbs onto the bed. He's still silent when he watches Mellors beautiful hands squeeze the water out of the towel, but he doesn't realise that he's stopped breathing until the towel touches his skin. His heart feels like it is beating within the small wound on his chest and even though the gamekeeper is extraordinarily gentle, it stings a little when the wet cloth touches and he gasps in a breath.

"Touch..." he murmurs, taking a hand from behind his head and sliding his fingers into the gamekeeper's hair, "kiss..."

"I should be punishing you. Had you been wearing your shirt like I told you to, you wouldn't have ended up so badly scratched. This scratch is deep..."

Mellors blows softly on the wet skin he's just cleaned and watches the nipple close to it crinkle and harden. Despite what he's just threatened, he slowly lowers his head and bathes the scratch with his tongue, lapping at the skin the way the kitten does when he's washing himself.

"Love you, love you for caring and loving me like you do," Walker murmurs and then hisses softly as Mellors tongue touches his sore skin. At first the wet roughness hurts and he flinches slightly but then it quickly soothes and Walker can't help the soft purr of pleasure that escapes his lips. Both his nipples are hard and taut and he longs for Mellors' tongue and teeth to ease the ache there too.

His fingers stroke Mellors' scalp rhythmically as he shifts his body a little, the pleasure-pain of Mellors' tongue and the sparks of electricity that it is sending to his groin are becoming too much to bear.

"Please," he whispers lifting his head, "kiss me, gamekeeper... "let me feel your body on mine."

"I love you, and I love caring for you," Mellors whispers, raising his head so that he can stare into the melting blue eyes of his Blouseman. "But I want you to take better care of yourself... for me... I can see that these scratches hurt..." he drops small kisses on each mark he can reach.

"Show me where you hurt, let me soothe you, heal you... Show me, my love..." he murmurs huskily.

Walker's whole body seems to tingle with each touch of Mellors' mouth and he sighs, his hand now stroking the gamekeeper's neck.

He licks and then touches his own bottom lip with the fingers of his other hand. "Here," he murmurs, "I hurt here... an' here," Walker touches the base of his throat, where he loves to feel Mellors' teeth and tongue. His eyes darken as he trails his fingers down to his left nipple, which is taut and hard and aching. "And here gamekeeper, especially here."

"Don't want you to be hurting..." the Gamekeeper murmurs softly, licking Walker's bottom lip, his tongue stroking it where it's already been moistened by the swipe of the Blouseman's own tongue.

"Open your mouth for me, let me heal you, let me love you. Want you so much..."

"Want you too... more than ever - love me," Walker whispers and parts his lips readily, gladly, hungrily - sighing into Mellors' kiss and wrapping his arms around the gamekeeper's shoulders.

Mellors' kiss tastes of the woods and Walker moans low in his throat as the gamekeeper's lips and tongue work their magic on his mouth. It's one of those kisses that Walker wants to last for days... and he can feel prickles of heat and pleasure spreading across his chest and belly as he trails his fingertips down Mellors' back.

Mellors keeps dipping his tongue into the intoxicating warmth of Walker's mouth, stroking it inside, flirting with it as if they're both outside of time. He pulls back, his green eyes dark with desire, and licks his lip before lowering his head again and sliding down on the bed, to slowly make his way to the small, tight nipples he is so hungry for.

He rolls the left one between his fingers and can almost hear it calling to him, so loud, so urgent that he has to take it into his mouth to quieten its call.

Walker's mesmerised by Mellors' eyes, almost bottle green in the sunlit room - he feels he could fall in and drown in them, wants his last image in this world to be of those eyes...

I could die right now and I wouldn't give a damn...

The thought runs through his head at the precise moment Mellors fingers touch his nipple. He gasps, and then groans loudly as Mellors' tongue and mouth capture the aching flesh. Walker's cock hardens and pulses and his body arches up off the bed as his hand cradles the gamekeeper's head, pressing him close, wanting more - wanting to feel his teeth, his tongue...

"No... don't wanna die...wanna stay with you..." The words are out and he knows they make no sense... suddenly he just needs Mellors so badly - more than ever before.

The strangeness of what Walker's just said manages to penetrate Mellors' desire-fogged brain.

He lifts his head from feasting on the Blouseman's nipple and frowns, trying to focus his brain.

"Die? Of course you don't want to die... What's wrong love? I thought you were only badly scratched... What is it that you didn't tell me this time?" he asks, a stricken look appearing in his eyes at the idea that while he's been selfishly playing and lusting his Blouseman might be seriously hurt.

"No, sorry, no, ignore me," Walker whispers, clutching Mellors' arms, "it's the dope - I was half dreamin', I reckon, for a minute there. There's nothin' wrong with me that your mouth won't heal. I'm sorry, love..." Walker stops and pulls Mellors' head down to his.

"Ah, hell, you know I ain't goin' nowhere, gamekeeper - not when it's taken me all this time to get to keep you. I love you," he adds, pressing his lips against Mellors jaw.

"Don't stop," Walker murmurs, "love me..."

"Love you," Mellors replies. "You can stop dreaming, I'm no dream, nor is this a dream," he adds, bending his head again to resume his healing and worshipping of Walker's body, only to be stopped by the waistband of Walker's cut offs.

"These probably kept your skin safe from harm," he whispers. "Tell me, Blouseman, is there something that hurts under those pants? Something that needs my ministrations?"

Walker's mouth curves into a smile and he feels a shudder go through his body as Mellors' mouth descends once more to his already sensitised skin.

"I couldn't dream you... no-one could dream anythin' as wonderful as you..." Walker's eyes darken in anticipation as Mellors' lips reach the waistband of his shorts and he moves restlessly on the bed.

"Yeah, gamekeeper..." he murmurs, stroking his fingers through Mellors' hair, "there's somethin' under there that's swollen an' hot and needin' the coolin' touch of your magical tongue..."

"So my Blouseman has something that hurts down there under those pants, something that needs me. Let me see what I can do to ease his pain..." Mellors murmurs in a voice that whispers like silk as he opens Walker's cut-offs and slides them down his legs, tossing them on a chair.

Then he stands up and slowly gets out of his own breeches, his eyes never leaving the golden body waiting for him on the bed.

Walker holds his breath as Mellors strips off his breeches to stand naked and glorious bathed in the late afternoon sun. He levers himself up on his elbows, panting softly in anticipation.

"You are so fuckin' beautiful, gamekeeper," he murmurs, his gaze raking up and down Mellors' naked body. "Just lookin' at you hurts more than these scratches... listenin' to your voice sayin' things like that makes me ache here..." Walker points to his chest. "An' here..." he adds, wrapping a hand slowly round his leaking erection and squeezing it gently.

"Make the ache go away, gamekeeper... make it go away."

Mellors swallows convulsively, suddenly feeling that his throat is too tight for him to breathe, as he watches the Blouseman stroking himself.

"You making me ache by doing that," he whispers as he crawls back onto the bed and nudges his lover's legs apart, settling between them and closing his hand over Walker's. "Let me share your ache," he murmurs, taking the head of Walker's cock in his mouth and stroking it with his tongue.

Walker moans softly, his eyes closing almost reflexively as the gamekeeper's hand closes on his and the head of his cock is enclosed in deliciously wet heat. His hips buck a little at the feel of Mellors' stroking tongue and he opens his eyes to watch. He sighs and strokes Mellors' neck.

"Magic," Walker whispers shakily, "your mouth's like magic, gamekeeper." He groans as he feels himself sliding towards release and his fingers grasp Mellors' chin.

"Stop, love - you'll make me come... an' I want to come with you deep inside me... please."

With a last loving swipe of his tongue Mellors draws back and looks up, eyes dark with desire as the drinks in the need and love written on Walker's face.

Gently he strokes Walker's hipbones with his thumbs.

"Sometimes I feel as if I'm always deep inside you, even when we're apart," he murmurs in a voice thick with emotion as he shifts closer until they're hip to hip, their hard cocks butting against each other. He puts two fingers in his mouth to slick them, his eyes never leaving the Blouseman's.

Walker hisses and shivers at Mellors' words and touch and spreads his legs wider, opening himself up... wanting to be taken and filled. Breathless with anticipation, his own mouth opens in response as he watches Mellors wet his fingers and he groans as a surge of desire flows through him.

"Need you now, gamekeeper," Walker whispers, his voice rough with arousal, "need you hard and hot and deep inside me..."

"And you'll have me just like that, love," Mellors promises, pushing his wet fingers inside Walker. "And I will have you... tight and hot and welcoming me home, squeezing me as if you want my very soul..."

He doesn't linger, he can feel that the Blouseman is ready and filled with need, lingering would be pointless teasing and right now they're both riding the same wave already. The fingers are withdrawn almost too quickly, and as quickly are replaced by the smooth push of the Gamekeeper's aching cock.

"Ah... yes... yes... needed this - needed you, - love you..." Walker gasps, canting his hips up and gripping Mellors arms, trying to pull as much of the gamekeeper's wonderful hard cock into him as possible. His need is overwhelming

Eyes open and shining, Walker wraps his legs round Mellors waist. "Feels wonderful, gamekeeper... want you hard and deep... fuck me - fuck me now - let me taste it..."

"Always so hungry for me, my beautiful love," Mellors hisses under the storm of Walker's need, meeting it with his own urgent passion, counting on the Blouseman to hold on to him as he thrusts almost frantically into the eager body under him.

"So beautiful, so tight... mine forever," he repeats huskily, pushing slow and deep and pulling out only to start all over again.

"Yours - yours, forever..." Walker pants, his eyes closing as he gives in to the building tension, the tightening... He moans softly, gasping out Mellors' name with every sweet thrust, slipping towards the edge. He can feel it way down in his toes, that wonderful moment when he knows it's inevitable... that nothing can stop it... Ah....god...

"I'm comin', gamekeeper," Walker gasps and climaxes with a shout, his muscles locking Mellors deep within him as his cock spurts hotly against his belly.

Mellors' grip on Walker's hips is so hard there will probably be bruises there tomorrow, but he cannot hold back the convulsive shudder that runs through his whole body as his Blouseman's body tightens around him like a squeezing fist, milking a devastating orgasm from him.

He comes with a hoarse broken cry, collapsing against Walker's chest, feeling the Blouseman's twitching, pulsing cock trapped between their bellies, moaning soft with pleasure against the sweaty, damp skin.

Walker's trembling arms pull Mellors close as he slowly comes back into himself, panting as tremors continue to ripple through his body making him keenly aware of Mellors cock still seated deep within him... perfect - just perfect.

He seems to have regained some control of his body so Walker begins to stroke his fingers down Mellors' back, murmuring loving nonsense in the gamekeeper's ear, utterly content.

Mellors purrs softly. The small shocks of pleasure still coursing through his body and the ones he can feel rippling the Blouseman, the gentle touch petting his back, the lazy voice murmuring in his ear, the musky scent of their bodies lying skin to skin... They all combine to make him melt against Walker, too happy and sated to be able to move.

"I'm squashing you, but I can't move from you, I can't leave you... too good..." he whispers incoherently, hearing the heartbeat racing under his cheek and pressing his lips against it.

"You ain't goin' nowhere, gamekeeper," Walker murmurs, pulling Mellors even closer and kissing the top of his head. Walker closes his eyes, feeling happy and satisfied and all but boneless under the gamekeeper's body.

"You let me decide when I'm gettin' squashed..." he murmurs in a low drawl. "Me - I think this is just you an' me gettin' up close an' personal, like - and right now havin' you plastered all over me like this suits me just fine..."

"Close and personal, eh? We sure are, my Blouseman," Mellors replies.

His face is still pressed against Walker's chest but the smile on his face is easy to hear in his voice, easy to feel in the curl of his lips against the warm skin.

He lifts himself up enough to gaze at Walker's sated, happy face. "Never like this with anyone else, never wanted to be like this with anyone else... Only you."

"Better not be like this with anyone else," Walker growls playfully, gripping Mellors' chin, lifting his face and kissing him hungrily. He groans into the kiss, pushing Mellors' lips open and sliding his tongue inside - slowly curling it round his lover's and sucking on it gently. With a sigh he retreats, licking the gamekeeper's lips and smiling.

"You're mine, gamekeeper... all mine," he whispers, "and don't you forget it... especially when that pretty young thing starts seein' to your needs," Walker grins and tickles Mellors behind his ear. "I saw the way she was lookin' at you - Hendrix an' me felt like we was playin' gooseberry..."

Mellors' offended pout at the mere suggestion that he might love anyone else like he does his Blouseman quickly fades under the sensual, lingering kiss.

"All yours, for sure, though I don't mind your way of reminding me that..." he purrs, nibbling Walker's earlobe. "As to the girl, I've no idea how she was looking at me, I saw however how she was looking at you. I thought she would start scratching the fur on your chest the way she was doing with Hendrix. You will wear a shirt, just like I told you to..."

"Yes, gamekeeper, sir... I'll wear a shirt," Walker whispers back, "except when it's hot like today an' I'm outside... I have to feel the sun, it's not natural to be all wrapped up all the time..." He pulls Mellors down to his chest with a satisfied sigh.

"Sleep love, 'cause in the mornin' this girl's goin' to arrive an' turn our world upside down..."

Mellors settles down, snuggling against the Blouseman's chest with a huff, rubbing his face into the soft matting of hair with a proprietary air.

"No need for you to wrapped up when I'm the only one around," he mutters drowsily, "but when she's around you'll keep your clothes on, and that's my last word..."

Walker smiles and elects not to argue further. It amuses and delights him how Mellors gets all protective like this. He kisses the gamekeeper's blond head and closes his eyes, loving the warm and heavy feel of Mellors draped over him and thinking about how his life had turned upside down since he wandered into the woods that day.