Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo wants Sean. Sean wants Marton. Marton wants Viggo.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Marton Csokas

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2313 Read: 851

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

*Viggo wants Sean*

He was the first cast mate he'd been introduced to right after arriving in New Zealand and Viggo has been lusting for Sean ever since.
It was their first arms training together that made him decide that he would give chase in any way that he could. Having joined the set late and though still inexperienced in handling the sword, he had thrown himself entirely into the fight-dance, the risk of damage to himself insignificant compared to the odd possibility of mastering his opponent and having him unarmed in his power.

*Sean wants Marton*

Sean had felt stunned when he was introduced to Marton. He could not believe that the big dark guy with the kind of eyes you would expect to find on a bird of prey would be playing an elf lord. And the contrast held a strange fascination. Whenever they were near, Sean would always feel a pull to meet Marton's gaze and let himself go, falling into amber depths that reminded him of honey but held no sweetness or warmth.
Still, Sean looked on and longed to fall.

*Marton wants Viggo*

The kiwi grapevine had warned Marton that the new Aragorn was someone to be reckoned with but hadn't really given him the measure of the man. He'd vaguely imagined some kind of California beach jock, not this dark brooding guy who spoke directly to his dick by simply drawling out the most common phrases in that soft mumble that had you leaning in real close to catch what the guy was saying to you and brought his breath fanning your skin.

***

Marton is no fool. He reads easily the message that Sean's eyes have been sending him. And he reads as easily the message behind the way Viggo's eyes are following Sean around. Marton has never had qualms about using others to get what he wants and he's certainly not starting now.

"You can have him you know,"he whispers in Viggo's ear. "I can get him for you, but there's got to be something in it for me."

"What do you mean?" asks Viggo.

"Bean has the hots for me, he'll come running if I snap my fingers."

"And?"

"And then I'll turn him over to you. I'm sure I can arouse him to the point that he won't be able to say no to whatever a33; or whoever a33; I tell him to do."

"And what is the something you would want in exchange?"

"You, to do as I please."

"You're sick. It's true I want Sean but I don't play this kind of game."

"I never play games Viggo. I look what I want in the face and I am not afraid to go for it and do whatever it takes to get it. Think about it, take your time, my offer will always be open for you. You should feel flattered."

***

"Marton, a word."
"Sure, Viggo, I've been expecting you." Marton's is a smile of pure satisfaction.

Viggo looks down, his gaze fixed on the vambraces that belonged to Boromir and that are still hugging his arms.

"I a33; you were right. I found that I'm not any better than you after all. I'm not proud of myself and it will probably be a long time before I'm able to face myself in the mirror. But I'll go along with your plan."

"And you'll be mine.."

"Being your whore will be the lesser price I'll have to pay Marton. How do you plan to go about this?"

"I'll let you know when to come to my place. I'll want you to be there right from the start: watching me give Sean his treat will prepare you for me. And then you can be Sean's trick and my treat."

***

"Sean, just how much do you want me?"

"Marton ?! Shit, how.."

"I'm not a fool, I know you want me. I have no problem obliging you but you'll have to understand it will be by my rules. If I say kneel, you'll kneel. If I say I have a guest, it'll be your guest too."

Sean swallows. "Anything. I will do anything you want me to."

"I know my pet, I know, and I'll reward you."

***

Sean's eyes widen in surprise when he gets to Marton's and finds Viggo there as well. At first he thinks he may have misunderstood Marton's invitation but Marton's wicked grin and Viggo's embarrassed look clue him in as to how things stand. And he remembers what Marton said. Understanding dawns while he takes in Marton's smirk and Viggo's refusal to meet his eyes.
He sighs and nods. He had said "anything" and he will stand by his word.

"Here we go. Marton will take care of you and will let you play with each other. Sean will have his treat first and even gets to choose. How do you want me blondie, in your mouth or in your ass?"

Sean is trapped under Marton's gaze like a rabbit mesmerized by a snake, unable to think or move. "My mouth," he gulps, "I want you to fuck my mouth."

"Very good. Clothes off everyone, let the action begin."

Marton, a gleaming bronze god, walks up to Sean, grabs the back of his head and brings him close for a deep kiss, tongue plunging in to explore every corner of his mouth, as if mapping out where he is going to come.

Sean whimpers when Marton's tongue retreats. He wants to melt his body into Marton's, but it is as if the two are incompatible matters, water and oil, gliding over each other, merging and separating, but always ending up alone.
Marton's sharp teeth nip his neck while teasing hands trace lines of heat along Sean's back and buttocks before fisting his hardening cock and bringing it to the edge.
Sean is already on the brink of orgasm when Marton's hand leaves him and pushes him to his knees, the other hand working his jaw open and guiding his cock in for the hard fucking he has promised. And he comes in hot lonely spurts long before Marton is done ramming his cock down his throat and steps back.

Sitting back on his haunches, swallowing and catching his breath, Sean looks to Marton, waiting for something... a word, a gesture, a sign that what they've just had has meant something. But his shoulders sag when he realizes that none is forthcoming and then his entire body goes rigid at his next words.

"OK my pretties, your turn now while I enjoy the show and get ready for my main course."

Viggo walks up to Sean and reaches to help him up. His heart skips a beat when he takes in the rigid tenseness of Sean's body, the shy almost scared look in his dilated pupils, and he feels shame burning deep in him. But now it's too late to turn back. Marton was right when he said that this would be no game but Viggo will play it to the end anyway and will give it all he has to give, to try and make that look in Sean's eyes turn into something different. He longs for more than just resignation or acceptance, he dreams of trust and of a desire to match his own.

One hand reaches out and softly traces Sean's cheek, the touch lighter than a butterfly wing, like the first tentative caress to a frightened wild creature.

Sean trembles but doesn't shy away. Honoring his side of the deal is what comes now, though he wishes he could freeze time for a moment and give his soul time to go through what he has just experienced with Marton. Mind blowing sex was what he had been expecting and what has been delivered. Was that what he really had been seeking or hoping for?
But time is a bounty he doesn't have right now, not with Viggo touching him as if he were made of spun glass. He had not been expecting such gentleness, especially after reading the hunger in Viggo's haunted eyes.

In a flash he realizes that Viggo too must have dues to pay for this night and that they are both just puppets, tied to strings pulled by Marton for his own twisted enjoyment. And from what Marton said, Sean now realizes that he's the pawn in Marton's gambit, the one that he has used to checkmate Viggo. And the knowledge pains him, because he understands that ultimately it is Viggo who will be paying the higher price.

Sean reckons he will have to come to terms with disillusionment, having pawned himself for something that he now knows was just emptiness. But looking in Viggo's eyes, eyes filled with suffering and open longing, the price to be paid starts to seem an easier burden, and one possibly more precious than what he was seeking in the first place. And he can do this for Viggo, giving him by his own free choice what was to be given as part of a sick bargain and maybe so help ease Viggo's way through what will come after.

Sean takes one step closer to Viggo, not yet leaning into him but just saying with his increased closeness that a barrier has vanished and steps may be walked on a new path. And Sean's hand lifts to rest on Viggo's hand, a warm comforting weight dragging it to Sean's lips for a kiss that feels to Viggo like an act of grace and has him melting into Sean's embrace. And Sean, brought here to be the sacrificial lamb, is now the stronger of the two, the one whose touches and nips and kisses give the other the courage to move in and claim and openly show his desire.

Viggo and Sean's movements distantly echo those of their arms training together but are charged with a totally different level of heat and friction as Viggo lowers Sean on the bed and traces a path with his open mouth from nape to buttocks, settling there and spreading Sean's cleft, his mouth closing on the tight ring and working it patiently until the bucking of the body beneath him almost throws him off the bed.

Viggo is so hard he can't distinguish anymore the boundary between pleasure and pain, but the hands that turn Sean over to face him are gentle and his eyes lock with Sean's while he puts on a condom and applies lube. And for a moment he's frozen in time when Sean opens wide for him and reaches to line him up and take him home.

Marton has been watching them, lazily stroking himself and enjoying the show, but he now decides that the time has come to join his two pawns and take his due.

"Stop my pretties. Viggo, hold it until I tell you you can move again."

Marton dons a condom and lubes his fingers before he starts to stretch Viggo. Viggo's effort to hold still while he is deep into Sean and has Marton's finger stroking inside has him shaking. He is trying desperately to hold himself in check, to avoid bringing Sean on: he and Sean must come together, he doesn't want their climax to be just the result of his incapacity to control his body while Marton takes him.

Sean seems to read Viggo's mind. He is also doing his best to lie limp, to still his body contracting around Viggo's cock. One of his hands goes to stroke Viggo's hair, comforting, soothing, holding him close when the clenching in Viggo's muscles tells him Marton has breached him.

"Now move.."

Marton's growl unlocks the tableau as he starts driving hard into Viggo. Viggo tries to resist the way Marton's pounding becomes by forced reflex the way he pushes into Sean but the rhythm set by Marton allows no space, no initiative. Misery added to shame, that in the sex act with the man he's wanted so much he's left with no more role than that of a rag doll.

Sean however has different ideas. He's done with playing Marton's game, the stakes have changed for him and have now become so much more desirable and valuable.
He realizes that there's nothing that Viggo can do: body locked between the two of them, arms braced to keep the worst of the weight off Sean, he can only go along with Marton's movements.

But Sean's arms are free.

One squeezes Viggo's shoulder while a whispered "wait" is breathed into his ear, a prayer and a promise. The other reaches out and goes to cup Marton's ass, long finger dipping into the cleft and slipping in, searching for the right spot... Sean knows he's found it when Marton's body suddenly jerks, pressing Viggo's body into Sean.

Another whisper ghosts across Viggo's cheek "help me".
And Viggo's exhausted brain catches it like a lifeline. He clenches hard around Marton's cock while Sean rubs his prostate and in a flash they send him over the edge, screaming his release into Viggo before rolling off.

Sean gathers Viggo's trembling body close, stroking his back and his shoulders until he feels strength returning into it. Until Viggo lifts back a little to look into Sean's eyes and whisper "together... now..." before kissing him deeply. And then the sword dance starts again, in out, hips slamming down, hips rising up and they come melting into each other.

Together.

***

Propped against the headboard Marton relaxes and complacently eyes his two lovers, each a warm exhausted bundle resting by his side. His right hand is toying with Sean's soft blond hair, his left hand is tracing patterns on Viggo's nape.

"I may have ended up with more than I had bargained for," he chuckles, "I think I'll keep you both."

Two heads lift from Marton's sides. Green eyes and blue eyes stare at Marton and then meet in mutual understanding before Sean and Viggo reach across Marton's stomach to exchange a hot kiss, the man on whom they're sprawling forgotten, now no more important to them than the mattress they're resting on.