Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It was the only gift Viggo really wanted.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3265 Read: 920

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Viggo felt sort of touched when Elijah offered to organize him a birthday party. Not that he wanted one really, youngsters Elijah's age do not realize that men Viggo's age don't exactly attach the same significance to birthdays and birthday parties.

Viggo would have gladly settled for dinner out alone with Sean, followed by some very private quality time with him, sure in the knowledge that Sean would have come up with some kind of birthday surprise for him, and that it would have been something he'd appreciate. Very much soa33;
Well, actually, he would have gladly skipped the dinner out and gone straight for quality time with his lover and a Sean Bean surprise.
It was the only gift he really wanted.

But the kid had insisted, and the rest of the elf-hobbit chorus had joined in, making him feel ancient, and a spoilsport, just because he didn't feel their same urge to celebrate with a huge bash. And, somehow, giving in had felt easier, and less embarrassing than explaining the whys and hows.

That was how it happened that tonight he was stuck at Elijah's house, at a party that was not really his kind of thing and that was getting sillier and more raucous every time he swept his gaze around the place from his safe haven in the ring of Sean's arms.

He leaned back a bit more, pressing into Sean's body and resting his head against his shoulder, so that he could speak directly into his lover's ear above the loud thumping of the music.
"Not exactly how I would have chosen to celebrate.." he commented.

"Or be celebrated," Sean added, his voice dripping mischief. "I had all sorts of things planned to celebrate your birthday, to worship at the shrine of such an ancient and powerful god.."

"I don't think I particularly care about the ancient, but powerful and god sound pretty good. And as to the rest, I am quite sure I would have found your choice of worshipping rites deeply inspiring and worthy of my divine favor," Viggo commented, nuzzling Sean's ear. "Do you think your religious fervor could maybe be held in check until later into the night? The way they're digging into the booze it shouldn't be long before we can slip away without anyone getting in the way.." Viggo suggested, rubbing his back into his lover as Sean's mouth went to tease a very sensitive familiar spot where neck and shoulder joined.

Sean's reply came muffled against skin and shirt and Viggo had to dislodge him with a little roll of his shoulder and ask for a repeat.

"I asked," Sean' s sexy voice enunciated in Viggo's ear, "if you're quite sure you don't want anyone to notice us slipping away. You've been eyeing the elf as if you wished someone had put a bow on him and given him to you as a birthday present, to unwrap and take home with you after the party."

"Have I been that obvious, Sean?" Viggo asked, sounding apologetic and truly surprised.

"No, Viggo, not to the others and not to Orli either, I'm sure. But I'm not the others."

Viggo turned within the circle of Sean's arms and faced him, so that blue eyes could look into forest green eyes, holding back nothing.

"Does it bother you, Sean?" he asked, without even trying to hide behind a mock disclaimer, feeling no need to pretend with Sean.

"No, it doesn't," Sean replied, and he felt a bit surprised that the words he'd just said were completely sincere. He was not bothered by the fact that Viggo wanted Orli. He was not jealous of Viggo's obvious - to him at least - fascination with Orli. He could understand Orli's allure, hell, he felt its pull himself, though not as strongly as Viggo seemed to. And at the same time he felt safe in the knowledge that the way Orli attracted Viggo had absolutely nothing to do with their relationship. Orli and himself were players in totally different leagues.

"Why don't you go for him, Viggo?" Sean asked, "It's your birthday after all. Get yourself something you want.."

"How could I, Sean? Orli's a puppy, I wouldn't feel right going after him.. He's just a kid only a few years older than my own son."

"Wrong, Viggo, look again. You're seeing what you want to see, what Orli wants you to see. You feel safer seeing him like a puppy, yet Orli's no puppy. He's using that eager-puppy look as a front, as a defense. It probably feels easier to him to act like that. I think he's all grown up inside, but that it happened to him too fast, maybe while he was away from things and people who could have helped him cope with the change, and so he hasn't had the time to adjust. He's hiding, Viggo, until he's come to terms with being a man and not a youngster anymore."

"I don't know Sean, it could be as you say, it probably is. You're more familiar with his background than I am and maybe you understand him better. But I wouldn't feel comfortable going after him anywaya33; Just imagine how ludicrous it would bea33; A man my age jumping a youngstera33; I can just see the look of disgust in his eyes.." Viggo's voice trailed off bitterly, as he watched Orli play along with Craig's outrageous flirting.

"I love you Vig," Sean chuckled, hugging Viggo tight, "but you can be impossibly dense at times. Orli's no kid, I assure you, and I can also assure you that he looks at you the same way you look at him. With hungry eyes."

Viggo shook his head unconvinced and Sean decided to let it rest for the time being, his attention diverted by a rather drunken Elijah who was clamoring for everybody to quiet down and seemed about to make some kind of announcement.

Sean smirked as he listened to what Elijah was saying, some good dirty fun just might come out of this party after alla33; The kid wanted to start a game of sardines. He snorted.. He hadn't played that since his teens, but he had a very good recollection of the rules of the game and of how the game was actually played most of the times. A wicked grin spread across his face as he gave Viggo a loving squeeze and winked at him in a very suggestive way. He noticed that most of the others in the room were sporting equally suggestive leers on their faces.

Some tussle ensued as to who should be the hider. As birthday boy, Viggo was everyone's choice candidate, but he adamantly refused and a surly Orli was eventually coerced into the role.

Orli was given ample time to disappear, while the others hung out in small groups in the sitting room whispering excitedly, and then scattered to look for Orli.

When it was time to start the hunt, Sean gave Viggo a scorching come-hither look that pulled him like a magnet and walked away, with Viggo trailing after him like a puppet on a string.

***

"Hey birthday boy, are you looking for someone?" a low purr reached Viggo, velvet enveloping him from the shadows, as two hands intercepted him and swept him against Sean's body.

Viggo relaxed into the embrace, sliding his hands into the back pockets of Sean's jeans and cupping his ass through the denim.

"Is this the point where I get my birthday present and the stripper pops out of the cake?" he asked laughing softly against Sean's neck.

"Not really, birthday boy. Right here, right now, I can give you only a general idea of what gifts I have in store for you, I don't want anyone barging in and interrupting us. And as to the cake, you always said you don't like sweets, Viggo."

"But I do like strippersa33; tall, blond, green-eyed strippers with a fantastic ass. I'll skip the cake and settle for a piece of the stripper then."

"Later, birthday boy, later. But we can still enjoy ourselves in the meantime. Remember when we were teenagers? Making out in the dark and having to be very very quiet, not making any noise or people would come nosing and spoil all the fun?"

As he said this, Sean started massaging Viggo's bottom lip with the pad of his thumb, the touch one moment light and barely perceptible, just a whisper of skin against skin, and one moment hard, pressing the flesh into the teeth beneath it, almost bruising it, until the tender flesh swelled and Sean bent forward to tease it gently with his tongue, before silencing with his mouth the small needy noises bubbling up from Viggo's throat.

Then, from the private paradise into which the kiss had tumbled them, Sean became aware of a disturbance. He opened one unfocused eye and saw a slender shadow by their side.

"Orli?" Sean panted, after dragging with some difficulty his lips off Viggo. "What the fuck are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be hiding until we find you and hide with you?"

"Supposed is the perfect word.. I am supposed to be hiding, you are supposed to be looking for me.. So why instead are you the ones who are hiding here in the dark, making out like horny teenagers?" Orli railed, sounding pissed.

"Maybe we are horny teenagers, Orli," Viggo replied blandly, "born again ones. Anyway, let's leave the survey on our sexual habits for another time and just suppose we have been - ahem - too busy to start looking for you.. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be holed up with the others waiting for us to come and find you?"

"No one has found me, and that's because no onea33;s come looking for me. No one. I got fed up with waiting, so I started looking around myself."

"But what about the others," Sean asked, "What happened to them?"

"They're all doing the same," Orli replied, his tone sounded sarcastic, but both men perceived an undercurrent of unhappiness, to the point that Viggo extracted one of his hands from the back pockets of Sean's jeans and snaked out his arm, dragging Orli close.

"What do you mean they were doing the same?" he asked.

Orli leaned into the comforting warmth of Sean and Viggo's glued bodies and started to explain.

"Well.. The hobbits were all one single heap in the kitchen, you couldn't even distinguish which body part belonged to who. Craig and Karl were behind the couch in the sitting room, all their clothes were neatly piled on the couch itself though. Marton and Harry.. I didn't them see them, I could hear them though, the noisy bastards. Some game this was, just an excuse for a mass orgy, with everyone having fun except me. What a joke a33;"

Sean and Viggo exchanged a look. Sean's first impulse had been to grab the elf, stuff him in the nearest cupboard and resume making out with Viggo to the exclusion of all else, but then he thought of the way Viggo had been staring at Orli and of their conversation on the subject.

Sean knew that Orli's downcast whine, whether genuine or contrived, was hitting Viggo's soft spot and he knew that the protective feeling it would trigger would make it even more impossible for Viggo to consider making a move on Orli, so it seemed it fell to him to give things a push in the right direction. Serving his boyfriend on a silver platter to another guy... it sounded twisted, sick, but it was not. Sean felt right about it, and he felt sure no one would get hurt if he went on with the plan that was quickly hatching in his mind.

"Nice try elf prince," Sean replied, "but I'm not falling for that 'nobody wants poor little Orli' antic. You know as well as we do what this game really amounts to, and I'm rather sure you would have been a most welcome participant in each of the little parties you found along the way. I don't think you really ended up here by chance, Orli. So, tell us what's on your mind."

As he spoke, Sean gripped Viggo's arm in warning, stopping him before he intervened and got Orli out of the corner where Sean had driven him. Sean knew he was being a bit tough on the young man, but he'd done it on purpose, wanting to prod the real Orli into showing himself to Viggo.
He smiled inside.. Viggo and Orli both, wanting and not daring to take. Well, he would see that they got what they wanted.

Orli squirmed under Sean's unrelenting gaze and looked pleadingly at Viggo. Viggo stared into the melting darkness of Orli's eyes for a few moments before asking, very softly.
"Yes. Why Orli? Tell mea33;" Viggo's arm tightened its grip on Orli's body, bringing him even closer, "Tell mea33;" And as if he couldn't resist the closeness, his hand went to play in the curls behind Orli's ear.

And the warm touch of Viggo's fingers on the sensitive skin behind his ear finally cracked the dam of Orli's feelings. He grabbed Viggo's head and brought Viggo's mouth to his, kissing him hard, hungrily, bruising lips that had already been stormed by Sean.

Sean had to stifle a laugh at the startled expression on Viggo's face as Orli devoured his mouth. Hadn't Viggo said he wanted a surprise? Well, it was not the one Sean had originally planned but the birthday boy seemed to appreciate it anyway, he thought, watching with satisfaction as Viggo melted into the kiss after his initial surprise.

When they came up for air, Orli and Viggo both turned to Sean. Viggo's eyes acknowledging how right he had been and Orli's eyes looking unhappy but not regretful.

"Sean.. I should apologize to you. You were right, I came here on purposea33; What I've donea33; You're a mate, I shouldn't have done it.. But I couldn't hold back. I've wanted Viggo for so long.. I lost control when he touched me," Orli panted, his tone anguished.

"Orli, no apologies are needed. I'm Viggo's lover, not his keeper. I don't own him, he can do as he pleases and, as a matter of fact, the subject of you and Viggo already came up between the two of us and has been cleared. Whatever makes Viggo happy makes me happy. If you would like to stay and play, I have no problem with it. But we will all play. I'm here and I'm not gonna back out and leave you with Viggo. Not today, not ever."

"I wouldn't want you to, Sean," Viggo intervened, "You know I want Orli. He was the one who made me acknowledge this, you know," Viggo said, turning to Orli. "I want you," he leaned in and kissed Orli again, "but Sean and me.. we come as a package. How do you feel about that?"

"Overwhelmed?" Orli replied, his tone half-joking, half-uncertain. "I feel ok about Sean being in this too, hell, who wouldn't? And this way I wouldn't feel like I was poaching. But going from nothing to you both is a bit of a handful. Go easy on me, ok?"
"We will Orli, don't worry, and, as you will have seen when you found us, it's not as if we can do much right here, right now," Sean replied, leaning forward and kissing Orli gently. "I will take care of you both, I promise."

Sean settled back against the wall and dragged Viggo close. He unbuttoned Viggo's pants and slid his hand in. Hot, silky flesh immediately filled his palm and he started a familiar rhythm, one he knew would set Viggo back on track and dispel any doubt he may be harboring still.

As soon as Sean felt Viggo relax against his chest, his hard-on twitching in Sean's palm, he motioned for Orli to join them and help him tug Viggo's pants down, making room for Orli's hand alongside Sean's.

Sean did the same with his own pants and plastered Viggo against his body, arranging him so that his erection, which had not appreciated the interruption, was cupped between the cheeks of Viggo's ass.

Orli started trailing his fingertips along Viggo's cock. His touch was light, teasing, and felt maddening to Viggo, who bucked into it, seeking a stronger contact. Sean placed his hand over Orli's and curled it into a firm grip, showing him the long, slow strokes he knew his lover favored and just how much pressure to use.

The soft moans Viggo was now making felt intoxicating to Orli, who shook Sean's hand off and started to work up a rhythm of his own, mimicking Sean's movements and adding some evil little twists of his wrist that triggered ragged whimpers from Viggo.

Seeing that Viggo was being taken care of, Sean turned his attention to his own needs and Orli's. With small up and down movements of his hips he rocked his erection into the cleft of Viggo's ass, one hand keeping hold of Viggo's hip and the other going to open the tented fly of Orli's pants. He was pleasantly surpriseda33; Orli looked like a skinny waif in the baggy clothes he usually favored, but again appearances proved to be deceitful.

Sean leaned forward to whisper in Viggo's ear, loud enough for Orli to hear him too.

"The elf looks all grown up down here tooa33; Feel for yourself, Viggo," Sean urged.

Viggo's hands, that had been frozen in a tight grip on Orli's shoulders, unclenched and slowly traveled down his chest, slipping for a moment inside Orli's shirt, curious to explore, to find out what his nipples felt like and what kind of noises Orli would make when Viggo teased them.

Under the touch of the two sets of hands, Viggo's on his nipples and Sean's on his swollen cock, Orli arched back, growling low in his throat and tightening his grip on Viggo's cock, his palm rubbing the tip and gathering moisture from it, going from dry friction to wet sliding. His other hand went to grab the hand that was still toying with his nipples and dragged it down to curl alongside Sean's on his own cock.

The abrupt feeling of Orli's hot hard flesh in his hand and of his fingers chasing Sean's on it was too much for Viggo. Orli felt his cock swell and twitch hard in his palm as hot semen spurted along his wrist. The quick orgasm shot through Viggo's body and his buttocks clenched by reflex, trapping Sean's erection in a vise that pushed him over the edge too. As he convulsed against Viggo's back, Sean's hand joined Viggo's into a long tight slide from root to tip that had Orli moaning and falling against the two other men as he came.

Ragged, panting breaths mixed on Viggo's shoulder, where three heads had collapsed against each other, trying to suck in enough oxygen to recover.

"So... Any other wish you want to come true, birthday boy?" Sean asked as soon as he was able to speak again, straightening his back against the wall and cradling against him the still boneless bodies of Viggo and Orli.

"Mmmm, let me think.. yes, one actually."

"So.. are you going to tell us?"

"Yes," Viggo grinned, "Can we three leave here before anyone comes along and do this again in a proper bed and with the lights on?"