Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Happy Birthday Viggo

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 237 Read: 710

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

The ritual

Sean watches Viggo sleep, unperturbed by the milky-gray light of a late October morning coming in from the bedroom window. There will be birthday hugs and kisses later, and celebrating together, he has it all planned, but right now all Sean wants is to look at Viggo, green eyes following with a lover's touch every sculpted trait of that arresting face, every line etched on it by time and happiness and sorrow.

When he's quiet and sleeping like this, Viggo is like a unique book Sean can read at his leisure, without being distracted by the myriad emotions that take him when those lips are smiling at him, when those eyes are looking at him.

But it never lasts long...

Sometimes the blue eyes open and Sean is lost into them. Other times, like now, it is his own need that betrays him and makes him bend down and kiss those irresistible lips, feeling them awake and come alive under his touch.

When that happens the solitary contemplation comes to an end, but he has so much more then...

"Happy birthday.." he murmurs, watching the slow realization take shape in the sleepy eyes and warm their cool blue.

Maybe the day will bring more lines to Viggo's face, lines that Sean will read tomorrow morning when his ritual begins again, but he knows that they will be lines drawn by happiness, by laughing and loving.