Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean thinks Viggo looks like a fallen angel -- a barefooted one.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1845 Read: 919

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

It was always a not to be missed experience to watch a barefoot Viggo navigate the breakfast room of a luxury hotel, thought Sean, hiding a grin into his coffee cup as he took in the incredulous looks following his lover as he made his way to the table in the corner where Sean was seated.

He watched as Viggo flopped down on the chair in front of him and with a simple distracted look around the room caught the attention of the head waiter, who came running to take his order for tea and toast.

Sean was not surprised when Viggo's order was delivered in a matter of seconds. It was not so much the fact that it was that kind of hotel as the fact that it was Viggo. He'd seen it happen too many times to still be surprised. Viggo would look around with that serious unassuming air and people would rush to see if there was anything he needed done.

His coffee cup forgotten in his hand, he watched Viggo's bent head, the long burnished blond hair shielding his face like a silk curtain, showing only his perfect nose, his mouth and his chin. He was caught still staring when Viggo raised his face, his eyes connecting with Sean's for a moment before dropping down again to his still full plate, his long elegant fingers crumbling a piece of toast.

"Sean.."

Sean barely caught the low murmur and looked at Viggo inquiringly.

"Sean, can we go upstairs? Please?"

Sean raised his eyebrows, puzzled.

"But you just came down from our room, Viggo. What's wrong?"

"Nothinga33; it's justa33;" Viggo's eyes quickly darted up to meet Sean's again. "I want you, I want you now, can we please go upstairs now?" Viggo blurted it out so fast that at first Sean thought he'd got it wrong. But he knew Viggo's body language, he could read the signs.

The way he'd almost retreated into the dark blue sweater he was wearing, making it look oversized when Sean knew it was not.The way he seemed to be trembling, vibrating, as if some kind of current was running through him, seeking release.The way his lips were pouting.The way he kept his eyes hidden.

Sean already knew what he would find in those eyes, but he couldn't resist looking for it.

Setting down the coffee cup, his hand reached out to raise Viggo's chin, so that he could look into his eyes. Even hidden in the shadows cast by the curtains of hair still clinging to his cheekbones they gleamed like dusky blue pools, defenceless in the raw total need that burned through them.

He looked like a fallen angel, Sean thought, blond, perfect, untoucheda33; his eyes and his lips however spoke of paradises of a less angelic nature.

Just looking at Viggo when he was in that kind of mood made him hot, it always made Sean want to fuck him raw, to make him cry out, to make him beg.

But he didn't want to give in, to be like all those others, rushing to do Viggo's unasked bidding, bowing before a power that was stronger because it was not exerted. Though he was hard already, Sean wanted to play a bit, to make that barefoot sex bomb squirm a bit before he was allowed to detonate.

He kept Viggo's chin firmly held in his hand when he tried to pull away. "Do you now?" he commented guardedly. "But I'm still having breakfast you seea33;"

Viggo's eyes shot a quick look at Sean's half-full plate. The food was cooling in it by now, starting to look greasy and unappetizing, but Viggo knew how stubborn Sean could be and right now he was too strung out to play along with him, to coax, to banter. And he knew that, stubborn as Sean could be, there always were messages that would cut through all resistance, and he knew just which to send.

His eyes blazed, not shying away from Sean's anymore, the blue burning into the green. His voice whispered huskily..."Please... I'll make it worth your while..." as under the cover of the long, starched tablecloth a bare foot crept up Sean's thigh, toes curling against a bulging crotch.

Sean tried so hard to keep his face blank, masking the wave of desire sweeping over him, that he thought his facial muscles would shatter like glass under such a strain.

He had to bite his tongue to keep from crying out as Viggo's toes drummed against his cock. Christ, he thought, he shouldn't even be feeling them through the cloth of his pants and still it was as if they were burning holes in it. This had to stop, they were in a room full of people and he was about to orgasm just by looking at Viggo and feeling his bare foot rubbing his cock. Once again Viggo had looked around and his desires would be catered to. But he would find him a tough customer to please this time...

Sean's hand dipped beneath the tablecloth and grabbed Viggo's foot, his thumb moving in circles on the sensitive instep, watching through slitted eyes the way Viggo arched in his chair, feeling the way he shivered under his hand. He deliberately dragged his nails along the sole of Viggo's feet and drank in the moan that escaped his lips, satisfied.

"All right Viggo," Sean drawled, "I'm doing this for youa33; Since you need me, I'll give up my breakfast and come upstairs. Go ahead, I'll follow you in a moment."

Viggo stared at Sean, long and hungrily, as if the mere force of his stare could pull Sean away from the breakfast table, before nodding and leaving.

Sean stared at Viggo's retreating back, trying to bring his breath back to normal and calm down. He needed some time alone to collect himself before joining Viggo upstairs. Just the thought of following Viggo as he went through the room, of walking behind his ass and his bare feet was enough to send him boiling again. He'd better move now though, he thought, waiting was not making this any easier.

***

He found Viggo waiting for him on the bed, naked, sitting on his heels. Aroused.

As soon as Sean appeared and walked to the edge of the bed, Viggo crawled to him, hugging Sean's hips and hiding his face in his belly, his nose sneaking between the buttons of his loose, untucked shirt to take a deep breath, to inhale the scent of Sean's skin.

"Please," he murmured , the plea just a vibration, a movement of lips against flesh.

"What do you want Viggo? What do you want me to do to you? And what will you do for me?" Sean asked, his voice hoarse.

But apparently Viggo was beyond words, his only reply was a muffled needy whimper against Sean's crotch.

Sean's hands went to cup Viggo's head, raising it so that he could look at his face. Yes, his fallen angel. He traced the pouting lips with his thumbs before peeling his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants. He had barely managed to open them and Viggo was already nuzzling his still trapped cock.

"Patience," Sean rasped, as he pushed the pants down.

"Can't, can't wait," Viggo's reply was moaned against Sean's flesh. "Fuck my mouth? Please?"

Sean looked down at the crown of golden hair nuzzling against his groin and felt as if he was about to melt. Lust, yes, sure. But tenderness too. And love. What could it be that he'd done right in all of his twisted, self-centered life to deserve this angel?

"Yes my love, I will, first with my mouth and then with my cock," Sean promised, as he bent down to claim Viggo's mouth with his own, swallowing all the small needy noises, answering them with a hungry growl low in his throat.

Viggo's lips looked moist and swollen once Sean was done with the kiss, reminding Sean of what he'd thought of those lips earlier, even before all this started.

"Better?" Sean asked, gently, nose to nose with Viggo.

"No," Viggo sighed, "Need you more, need you harder, need to feel you shaking me to the core... Please..."

"You beg so prettily, how can I resist you?" Sean straightened. His hands slid along Viggo's shoulders down to his wrists, bringing Viggo's hands to anchor on his hips, then pushing his cock against Viggo's lips.

"There you go angel, take it." Sean's voice was tender as he started fucking Viggo's mouth, his attempt to keep his thrusting under check made futile by Viggo himself, by the way he threw himself against Sean's cock, as if he wanted to merge his mouth into Sean's pelvis, holding, sucking, devouring until Sean spilled himself deep in Viggo's throat, his hands still gripping Viggo's wrists, bruising, before going to Viggo's head, cupping it, lifting him for a lewd kiss.

"Better?" Sean asked.

"A bit, but I still need to feel you more, reaching deeper... Will you give that to me? Want you deep in me... Please?"

"You / are / trying / to / kill / me... on an empty stomach too... Lie down then, let's see if I can hold your attention while I catch my breath."

Sean pushed Viggo face down onto the mattress, fingers trailing along his spine until they reached the cleft of his ass, stopping, spreading, making room for his mouth.

Viggo squirmed as he felt Sean's hot breath on his skin and tried to push up, seeking Sean's mouth. Sean chuckled, his lips curving against Viggo's hole. "You are too impatient my love. So, what do you want? This?" he asked, running a line of gentle bites along one of Viggo's cheeks, "Or this?" he asked, his mouth fastening on Viggo's hole, the point of his tongue circling, teasing, relenting only when Viggo started begging and shuddering. But he didn't grant him more than a few quick plunges before he drew away and turned Viggo on his back, petting, soothing, trying to quieten his trembling, drinking in his ragged whimpers.

"Sshh, slow down angel, you're flying too fast for me. We're almost therea33; Do you want me to prepare you?" Sean asked, his hand already lubing himself up.

"No, I want to feel you now, hard, deep, as deep as you can goa33;" Viggo's words were halting, as if he could barely spare the breath to utter them.

Whatever Sean had wanted to say disintegrated under a wave of desire. He splayed his hands on the inside of Viggo's thighs, spreading him, lifting him, lining him up. And going in fully in one hard, deep thrust, the way Viggo wanted, the way Viggo needed. 'What will you do for me?' he had asked, but it was a moot question now, as they were both consumed by the same need, driven by the same need, made one by the same need. And released together, fused into one boneless mass.

Sean's stomach rumbled, reminding him he was still one breakfast short, but as he felt Viggo's head nestling under his chin, his mouth soft against his collarbone, as he nuzzled his chin into the soft blond mane, he thought that after all food has no meaning when you can cuddle with an angel.