Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Walker Jerome and Mellors share some fruit.(written with Liars Dance)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Oliver Mellors / Walker Jerome

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4083 Read: 1159

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

"There.." Mellors says with a satisfied grunt as he dumps a heavy wooden crate on the kitchen table, startling the cats, who immediately jump on it to investigate what's in the crate, then strut away with a disdainful meow.

The Gamekeeper grins as he catches sight of two furry rumps and of two tails raised high in the air like pennons, then he turns to Walker, to share his amusement with him.

"Guess they don't approve of what I brought.. Nothing for them here, but a nice treat for us. It's autumn pears," he explains, as he begins getting the fruit out of the crate and lined up on the table so that he can sort it out. "Good harvest, Cook said, so she gave me a crate for us. Got to sort out the ones that are already ripe and ready for eating from the ones that can keep, we don't want to risk the ripe ones spoiling all the lot. If we're careful with them and stock them properly, they can last weeks."

Walker has joined him at the table, chin resting on Mellors' shoulder as he studies the pears as the Gamekeeper sorts them, the ripe ones on one side, the firmer ones that will keep on the other.

Walker slips one arm round Mellors' waist, holding him snug and then kisses his neck. "Was wonderin' where you'd got to," he says softly. "I was kinda expectin' you back an hour or more back. Now I know where you've been..." He kisses the gamekeeper's neck again and then rests his chin once more on his shoulder.

"You're very organised," Walker murmurs, picking up a pear from the ripe pile with his free hand and cupping it gently in his palm. "It feels warm," he whispers in Mellors' ear, "an' lookin' at it now, it kinda reminds of somethin'..." Walker lifts the pear in front of Mellors' face, turning it slowly with his thumb. "What do you think it might be, gamekeeper?"

Mellors tilts his head, ostensibly to better study the pear and incidentally bringing his ear in contact with Walker's lips.

The pear is.. a pear.. a nice one for sure. It looks plump and firm under the Blouseman's touch and there's something hypnotic in the way his thumb strokes the curved shape of the fruit, something that makes the Gamekeeper's cords feel a bit tight.

"What can it be?" he whispers, his mind not really concentrating on the question.

Walker chuckles softly, nuzzling Mellors' ear and then licking round its rim. "I know what it is," he murmurs. "Don't you see it? It's got two firm orbs here at the base..." Walker rubs his thumb over each in turn, "and here..." The hand that has been at Mellors' waist slides down to press against one cord covered buttock.

"It's your ass, gamekeeper.. an' like your ass, it's perfect - an' ripe..."

"My ass? And I guess that someone is thinking that he would like to bite into such a perfect fruit.." Mellors' voice is husky and a small shiver runs through his body as the feel of the Blouseman's tongue following the shape of his ear and of the hot breath against his neck combines with imagining the feel of Walker's teeth grazing the flesh his hands are kneading possessively.

"That someone sure is thinkin' about doin' just that," Walker murmurs, still stroking the base of the pear with one hand and Mellors' buttock with the other. "But that someone doesn't want to get into trouble for upsettin' your system of sortin' here, so he'll wait an' maybe sink his teeth into this pear while he's waitin..."

Once again, he licks round the rim of the gamekeeper's ear and nibbles softly on the lobe before pressing his lips to the warm skin of Mellors' neck. "Anytime soon'll do me just fine, gamekeeper," Walker whispers and lifts the pear to his lips.

The first impulse is to grab the pear from Walker's hand and bite into it himself, but then Mellors stills, knowing that seeing the Blouseman do it will give him far more pleasure and fill him with expectation for the moment when it will be his own flesh experiencing that.

So he just watches on, his green eyes daring Walker.

Walker smiles, glancing at Mellors. He very deliberately strokes his thumb over the the slightly roughened skin of the pear once more then proceeds to lick the twin orbs with broad swipes of his tongue. "Mmm," he murmurs, "I like the feel an' the taste of that..." Then with a sigh he trails the tip of his tongue down the slight indentation between the orbs of the pair before sinking his teeth slowly into the juicy, succulent flesh.

A strangled moan escapes Mellors. He knows Walker is giving a show for him and he can't help imagining him doing what he's doing to the pear to his body, to the curves hidden by cords that are getting tighter and tighter.

His hand tangles in the Blouseman's long hair and he tilts his face up, leaning in to lick the juice on his lips and stroking them insistently with his tongue, seeking a way in.

Walker purrs and quickly swallows the fruit in his mouth, eager to part his lips to the gamekeeper's kiss - wanting it - welcoming it. He sighs, sliding his tongue over Mellors' teeth while still holding the pear, he wraps an arm round Mellors' neck and angles his head to invite his man to take whatever he wants.

The fingers tangled in the soft hair turn gentle, cradling Walker's head and stroking his scalp, marvelling at how fine and soft his hair feels at the roots.

And all the while Mellors' tongue tastes the Blouseman, the juicy sweetness of him that owes little to the pear and a lot to the man himself and to the love he's pouring into their kiss.

Not breaking the kiss, Walker presses closer, wanting as much contact as possible with Mellors, almost trying to meld their bodies together. The pear is forgotten as little purrs and whimpers sound from the back of Walker's throat, letting the gamekeeper know just how much he needs the loving touch of his fingers and lips and tongue.

As the need for air becomes more urgent than the need for Walker's mouth, Mellors breaks away, but only long enough to grab a few gasps of air. Then he settles his lips back on the Blouseman's, not really kissing him but just resting there, feeling the connection, the promise in it.

"Sweet.." he murmurs. "Sweeter than I can ever hope to be.. But maybe you'll want to check for yourself.." he suggests, knowing that they're playing with each other really, and loving the game.

Walker chuckles and kneads one of the gamekeeper's buttocks with his knuckles. "Reckon your skin tastes sweeter than anythin' I've ever tasted in this life or the other," he murmurs, briefly nipping Mellors' bottom lip between his teeth. Walker puts the pear on the table and lets his hand come to rest on the gamekeeper's hip.

"Always worth testin' out though," he whispers, lowering his lips to the base of Mellors' throat, licking and sucking softly on the warm skin.

"And I'm always pleased to show you what I have to offer you.." Mellors' voice is husky as he arches his neck and slips his hands around Walker's back, under the woolly jumper he's wearing to run his fingertips up the indentation of his back. He will never stop feeling a sense of wonder at hearing the Blouseman say that he wants him, that he loves him above all else..

"All that I have is yours for the tasting," he murmurs.

At the touch of the gamekeeper's fingers on his skin, Walker growls softly, rubbing his nose against Mellors' throat, then moving his mouth down, tugging at the next shirt button with his teeth and opening it. He sighs with satisfaction and presses his lips to the newly exposed piece of skin and pulls Mellors' closer, his hands cupping the gamekeeper's buttocks possessively.

"I know," he whispers, lifting his gaze to Mellors, "an' you've no idea how that makes me feel," he whispers.

"But I know how it makes me feel..." Mellors replies, the words a soft hiss tinged with pleasure at the possessive way Walker is gripping his buttocks.

His free hand reaches for the next button on his shirt, sliding it free and exposing new skin as if to invite the Blouseman to explore and taste further down.

Walker smiles and takes up Mellors' invitation, kissing the skin of his chest and licking his way over to the gamekeeper's left nipple, pushing the soft cotton material out of the way with his nose. Capturing the hard nub between his lips, he sucks gently on it, and then licks at it, all the while purring softly with pleasure.

"Love your taste," Walker whispers with a sigh, "an' I wanna taste a whole lot more - but I'm keepin' you from sortin' your pears, gamekeeper..."

"Do you think the pears would mind very much waiting?" Mellors asks, his words interrupted by a soft moan due to the way Walker's hair and sideburns are brushing his skin and making it yearn for his touch.

"Maybe I could explain to them that there are other.. pears.. that require our attention right now.."

"I reckon they won't mind waitin'," Walker murmurs, gently rubbing his cheek against Mellors' breastbone on his way to his right nipple to repeat his ministrations. "Why don't you have a few words while I see if this nipple here tastes as good as your other one?" he asks, his voice husky with need.

"An' then if they're okay, we'll wander through to the bedroom so I can check your pears..."

Mellors would laugh if he didn't desperately need to feel those lips on his other nipple... and on the rest of his body.. everywhere on his body..

"The pears give us their blessing, they say that they don't mind staying here on the table for a while and having a look around while we're busy.." he assures, his voice barely above a raw whisper as his eyes follow intently the blond head lowered to his chest.

"Want you.." he whispers.

Such simple words... Walker lifts his head and stares at Mellors, his heart beginning to pound and his mouth suddenly dry. Suddenly it's like the teasing's all done now because that's sheer undisguised need he sees in the gamekeeper's eyes and the fact that it is need for him once more takes Walker's breath away. His tongue darts out for a moment to moisten his dry lips as he gazes deep into Mellors' eyes.

"I want you too," he whispers softly, removing one hand from Mellors' ass and taking his hand. "Come to bed..."

That tongue again... that tantalizing tongue... Mellors closes his eyes for a moment and sees it again, following the curve of the pear and exploring the furrow in its flesh.. He knows he's making noises he shouldn't be making, but he doesn't really care, it doesn't matter, not when it's the Blouseman who hears them.

And likewise words seem to be only a trimming... nice, but don't really necessary..

"Yes," he says, and knows it is enough.

Walker nods and pulls on Mellors' hand, leading them through to their bedroom. He'd spent a little time tidying up in there today, changed the bedlinen, put things away in cupboards, brought in some late flowering pinks from the greenhouse and put them in a vase on the dresser. All the time, the gamekeeper had not once strayed from his thoughts. And now he was here...

Now, Walker leads Mellors to the side of the bed and finishes unfastening his shirt. Stripping it slowly from his shoulders, he smiles. "I've been dreamin' about undressin' you all day," he whispers.

"And I've been dreaming of being here with you, in our home.." Mellors lets the feeling of comfort, of rightness that the place carries with it fill his soul, like a soothing touch, like the touch of Walker's hands on his skin.

He lets the shirt drop to the floor, making an untidy heap in the tidiness of the room, but somehow it feels right, it feels like what even the room itself had been waiting for.

Walker smiles and brushes his lips along Mellors' jaw as his fingers make light work of the fastenings of the gamekeeper's pants. He knows just what Mellors' means - there's just something magical about this place. "Here's the only place I ever wanna be," he whispers, pushing down the cord material as he licks across Mellors' bottom lip and then kisses his way up the other side of his jaw.

"We've made our world, and it's a wonderful world..." Mellors' hands make their way under Walker's clothes, pushing them out of the way and making way for his touch, stroking and claiming and worshipping each inch of warm skin.

Blindly, he steps out of his pants and pulls the Blouseman against his naked body, holding him in such a way that their bodies touch, every single inch of them matched.

Walker sighs, closing his eyes tight as he presses against Mellors, feeling the delicious friction of skin and hair moving together. Strange how once again, a bit of teasing has turned into some serious loving... "It sure is," he murmurs, rubbing his cheek against Mellors' before pressing a string of open mouthed kisses along his jaw and into the gamekeeper's hair.

"I was wonderin' if there's one inch of your skin that I haven't yet touched with my mouth, gamekeeper," he whispers, trailing his fingertips up and down each side of Mellors' spine. "I'd sure hate to leave somewhere unkissed..."

Mellors breathes slowly, not sure whether he can get enough air into his lungs.. they seem to have constricted to make more room for the effect the contact with Walker's body is giving him.. warmth and hardness and softness, all together.. His voice, when his throat manages to function, is low and husky, carrying only to the Blouseman's ear.

"It wouldn't hurt to kiss it all over again, Blouseman.. that's the only way to be sure, isn't it?"

"No... reckon it wouldn't," Walker murmurs, pulling back a little from Mellors' embrace only to look into his eyes. "An' I'd like to start right now," he adds, pushing the gamekeeper gently down onto the bed and encouraging him to lie down. Walker smiles and licks his lips as his eyes travel the length of the gamekeeper's body, then climbs onto the bed, kneeling at his feet.

"Close your eyes an' tell me if I miss some place," he whispers and then leans down to kiss the arch of Mellors' right foot.

Mellors sinks gratefully into the bed, knowing that his legs wouldn't have supported him much longer, and stretches invitingly, like a big cat wanting to be stroked and petted, thinking that there cannot be anything more wonderful than this... waiting for the touch of his lover's mouth on his body as he looks up into his beautiful face.

"I want to see you as much as I want to feel you, but I'll close my eyes and keep them close.. Do I get a reward for that?" he asks softly as the kiss on the sensitive instep of his foot makes him shiver.

"Sure you'll get a reward," Walker growls, pressing a row of hot kisses along the gamekeeper's foot and up the inside of his ankle. "Me..." He glances up, taking in the inviting sprawl of Mellors' body and suddenly wanting to bury himself deep inside his man. But no - not yet... First he wants to take a trip around the world. So he bends low, kissing his way up the gamekeeper's leg, interspersing the kisses with little cat - like licks and gentle teasing bites... And all the while, Walker purrs his pleasure deep in his throat and his fingers stroke Mellors' hipbones and belly.

"Good.. cause that's the only reward I'm interested in.." Mellors purrs as he squirms wantonly on the bed, alternatively holding his breath and releasing it in a soft hiss each time Walker's lips and tongue and teeth touch his flesh.

His eyes are close now, squeezed shut to resist the temptation of opening them and looking down to see that blond tousled head bent down to map his body. But still he sees it in his mind, so golden.. and the fingers, so long and loving..

Perfect, Walker thinks, listening to Mellors purring under the touch of his mouth. Just goddam perfect... He sighs contentedly and looks up, taking in the sight of the gamekeeper and the hard cock in front of his eyes. Walker smiles and licks gently up its length and over the head, pressing his tongue briefly into the glistening slit. Then with a sigh, he begins to kiss his way back down Mellors' left leg, until he reaches his foot.

"Did I miss anythin' important?" he asks softly.

"Can't say that.. I can only say that you're sending me to heaven, but that I want you to come with me as there's no heaven without you.." Mellors whispers, opening green eyes that are dazed and filled with the tenderness and pleasure Walker's slow worship of his body is giving him.

"Make us whole, Blouseman.. make us one, the way it should be.."

Walker nods slowly, feeling a jolt of electricity pass through his body at the need in Mellors' words. "I always wanna come with you," he murmurs, sliding up Mellors' body, his hand reaching to the nightstand. Collecting the lube with trembling fingers, he flips the top and pours some into his palm before dropping it over the side of the bed. Kneeling up on the bed in between the gamekeeper's spread legs, he looks down into those hypnotic green eyes.

"As it always should be," he whispers, oiled fingers pressing into Mellors to ready him. "As it always will be..."

Mellors nods and repeats the word always as he cants his hips to try to get Walker's fingers to go deeper, gripping them.. They feel so good moving inside him, but they are not nearly enough, they are not what he wants, what he's been needing since they started their slow teasing in the kitchen..

"You know what I want, Blouseman.." he pleads softly, reaching down to set his hand on Walker's arm, stroking it with his thumb.

"Yeah, I know," Walker smiles, slowly removing his fingers and moving in closer, "an' it's what I want too - jus' don't ever wanna hurt you, gamekeeper..." He lifts and holds Mellors' legs high as he positions himself and then looks down at where the head of his engorged cock is pressing against the gamekeeper's slicked entrance. He moans low in his throat and pushes forward, watching as his cock starts to disappear into Mellors' body.

"So hot," he whispers huskily. "Always so damned hot,"

"Because of you, Blouseman.. you're like my own private sun keeping me warm and making everything bright.. and making me burn.. so hot for you.." Mellors purrs as the feeling of emptiness gives way to the slow stretch of his body accommodating Walker's hard cock.. filling him, completing him..

"You could never hurt me with your loving, it is the opposite.. it makes me feel right.. whole.." he murmurs, pressing his bent legs against Walker's sides to hold him close and urge him deeper.

"Whole... right..." Walker replies as he rocks slowly into Mellors' body, grinding in deeper with each circular motion until there's nowhere to go. "Yesss..." he hisses, closing his eyes as once more he struggles for control. The gamekeeper's legs hold him as tightly as his body does his cock... Too hot... he thinks, gasping in a breath and trying to still his breathing.

"Need your mouth on mine," he whispers huskily, leaning down to capture the gamekeeper's parted lips with his own.

"There, Blouseman.. I have you now.." Mellors pants, finally satisfied, finally feeling he's whole again.

"Come down here so I can kiss you proper.. Want to taste you.. want to be taking in me those sounds you'll be making when you come.." he whispers, gripping Walker's shoulders to pull him down, so that he can feel them plastered against each other, so that he can feel the warm, scratchy pressure of the Blouseman's belly working his cock.

Walker makes a growling noise, thrusting his tongue slowly into Mellors' mouth, the same way he's thrusting into his body. The heat between them is building, threatening to spark and catch fire as Walker speeds his movements, his heart pounding in his chest. For a few moments he feels it - the tightening, the stretching of time and then... Walker thrusts harder...

"Love you - need to come - come with me," he gasps.

"I'm here, I'm with you.. always.." Mellors whispers huskily, gripping harder Walker with all of his body as he cants his hips up and grinds himself into his lover.

The slow throb of the Blouseman's cock buried deep inside him and the feel of his own cock, trapped snugly between their bodies make him lose it and with a soft moan, muffled by Walker's mouth, he comes, bucking hard.

Oh god... Walker makes a soft whimpering sound, their breath mingling as the gamekeeper's body clenches around him. He sighs as he spills over, the sudden release almost too much... His eyes close tight as spasm after spasm rack his body until he can no longer hold up his own weight and he collapses panting against Mellors' chest.

Mellors keeps holding Walker tight as the Blouseman's last thrust feels like he wants to disappear inside his lover's body, as they become one once again in their pleasure.

He holds tight the body collapsed on his chest and lets the storm pass and the quiet contentment of the aftermath set in, a peace made of slowing breaths, of the mingled scent of sweat and musk and lovemaking, of the way the muscles in Walker's back still tremble a bit under his gentle strokes.

A long sigh of pleasure leaves Walker's lips as he settles on Mellors' body, nuzzling the sweaty skin under his chin. "I'll never get enough, you know," he murmurs, slipping his hands under the gamekeeper's back. "If I live to be a hundred, gamekeeper, I'll never have enough of your lovin'..." He sighs again, suddenly feeling that languid tiredness that follows their lovemaking and smiles, closing his eyes.

"Don't you ever let go of me," he whispers.

"I'll breathe my last breath before I do that..." Mellors replies without even stopping to think about it.. it is something so clear in his mind.. as long as he lives he will love his Blouseman.. it's so simple and so right, so what was always meant to be.. but he is grateful for it.. he knows that mean to be and actually happening are two different things and that he has the woods to thank for making it happen.

"Love you, always.." he murmurs, pressing his lips against Walker's temple so hard it feels bruising.

"As I'll love you," Walker whispers, already half way between wakefulness and sleep. Somewhere in a pocket of his mind, he knows he should move, clean them both up some and let the gamekeeper get comfortable. But not right at this moment. Cause right now's just perfect - just right...

Walker's whisper sounds so much like the soft purr of a sated kitten about to fall asleep in his master's lap that Mellors can't help smiling and pulling him closer, making sure he's settled nicely, resting his chin over the blond mop of hair and making sweet noises that tell how much he loves him.

He's not sleepy himself, he just wants to let the peace of the evening set in while he holds his love close and thinks of how lucky they are to have each other.

He can see falling leaves dance in the air as they pass in front of the bedroom window and it almost feels like they are looking in on them, to make sure that all is well and to share in their love.

"Sleep, love.." he murmurs. "The woods are watching over us and all is well.."