Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's stopped smoking and needs distraction.(Written with Liars Dance)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4561 Read: 973

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Sean wanders through the house, straightening things here and there, unable to concentrate on something for more than a few moments. Now and then he stops in front of one of the large windows overlooking green fields and blue mountains and tells himself that he's doing the right thing, that there's lots of fresh, clean air out there and it's his responsibility to keep it like that and that the time has come to clean his lungs of all the dirt he's piled down there with each cigarette he's smoked.

The girls are in their teens now, and he's setting them a bad example. And in a way it's now or never... If he doesn't try to give up smoking now, now that he's happy, happy with Viggo and secure in their being together, when the hell will he have the strength to try this? But it's proving to be difficult, more difficult than he expected.

He rubs his face with a fist and wonders whether Viggo has any candy in the house. He has a craving to put something in his mouth, anything - even a stone would do...

A quick search of the kitchen provides a cherry tomato as only relief and Sean pops it into his mouth, rolling it around and trying not to chew it immediately, in order to make it last... Could Viggo have something in his studio? Mints perhaps?

In his studio, Viggo is cleaning some of his brushes. He finds it therapeutic to do this once in a while - rather than keep using new ones... So he takes a brush and gently removes the oil paint with white spirit, forgetting once again to wear a pair of gloves, so Sean will complain when his hands smell... Just as he thinks of his lover, the studio door opens and there he is - all rumpled and disgruntled and tetchy and gorgeous. Viggo swallows and rubs his hands on the legs of his jeans as he stands up.

"Hey," he says softly. "Can I do something?"

"Hey.." Sean answers as softly, forgetting for a moment the hunt for something to keep his mouth busy and his mind off cigarettes. He grins fondly, noticing that Viggo has put on his t-shirt inside out and knowing that he most likely doesn't even know it.
"Hold me?" he answers, taking the few steps that bring him to Viggo. "I need a hug... and candy..."

"Always," Viggo murmurs, his voice catching with emotion at the simple request. He pulls Sean into his arms and holds him close, one hand clasping the back of Sean's skull, the other pressed against his back. He rubs his cheek slowly back and forth against Sean's and breathes in the mix of white spirit and Sean's shampoo.

"I'm proud of you getting this far," he murmurs. "And it'll get easier - I promise." He hugs Sean tighter. "But I haven't got any candy, love - it rots your teeth..."

"Ever heard of sugarless candy?" Sean snorts, thinking that right now he wouldn't really care if all of his teeth were to rot as the need to take his mind off putting a cigarette between his lips and feeling the smoke burn its way down into his lungs is greater than any health issue.

Well, no candy then, but the hug feels good, he thinks, leaning into Viggo's body and enjoying the tender-rough feel of their stubbly cheeks brushing into each other. And there's that nice earlobe close to his lips, he realizes, as his lips go for it already.

"No point having candy that doesn't have sugar... Sugar's what makes it taste good..." Viggo's last words are more of a purr as Sean's lips make contact with his earlobe and he feels the warm huff of his lover's breath over his skin.

"You just gotta stop having the battle inside you - the one about wanting a smoke and not wanting a smoke," Viggo whispers, leaning his head to one side to allow Sean more room. "You just gotta throw all that away and relax..." He sighs and slips a hand under Sean's sweater. "I can help you relax..."

"Don't care about taste, I've just got to have something to keep me mouth busy for a while, the longer the better - hard candy would be perfect.." Sean explains, doing his best not to whine but knowing he's doing it anyway - he can't help himself.

He sighs helplessly, appreciating Viggo's offer to help him relax but feeling too tied up in knots to be able to believe there's something that can be done about that. He nibbles the small earlobe and follows the curve of Viggo's ear, asking himself if quitting smoking is truly worth going through this hellish craving.

Viggo sighs, a half smile playing about his lips. He can almost 'hear' the craving in every movement of Sean's body. "Bet if we got in the tub you'd relax," he murmurs, stroking the small of Sean's back. "I'd put in some lavender and geranium oils and then rub your shoulders and neck..." He turns his face again and pulls back from Sean to look at him.

"Of course I'm hurt - really hurt that I'm holding you and rubbing your skin and you're sucking on my ear - and all you're thinking about is wanting a smoke... But I'll get over it, I suppose..."

"You're right. I should forget all about this quitting thing and concentrate on enjoying my other addiction - you... The difference it that you're good for me...I wouldn't be attempting to give up smoking if I didn't have you and your love to give me strength." Sean explains as he nuzzles into Viggo's delectable ear, then lifts his head to return Viggo's gaze.

"A bath would be good, but only if you're in it with me so that I have something to nibble on," he agrees, reaching for Viggo's hand and bringing it to his lips, stopping with a grimace when the pungent smell of the spirit Viggo's been using to clean his brushes reaches his nostrils.

"Sorry, love - I forgot," Viggo murmurs apologetically as he tries to pull his hand away. "And shame on you for thinking even for a moment that I'd not be joining you in that bath... Like I said, I'm ready and willing to do anything to make you do this - to make you feel better. But you gotta relax some - believe you can do this... Okay? Now, c'mon..."

Viggo grins and kisses Sean hard on the mouth before grasping his hand and leading him out of the studio. "We'll find something to occupy your mouth," he whispers innocently as he leads Sean to their bedroom.

"Oh, you mean there's candy hidden in the bathroom?" Sean asks, unable to hold back a smirk as he allows Viggo to pull him out of the studio and through the hall to the bathroom with the skylight right over the large tub.

"That makes me feel better already.. But, Vig, I do believe I can do this if I want to, it's just that there are moments when it doesn't feel so important, when it feels that I'm going through a lot of hell just for a puff of smoke.."

Viggo tightens his hold on Sean's hand and tugs him in close. "But it isn't just a puff of smoke now, is it? It's your health.. It might be hell right now, but I'd be going through a worse hell if something was to happen to you... You've got to want to do this, Sean. If you don't want to stop, you'll not succeed." Out of nowhere, a sudden fear grips Viggo, making his body tense and his voice rise. He stops, breathing deeply and deliberately trying to relax his shoulders.

"Now, get naked and let me loosen you up some.."

"Of course I want to do this, and I don't mean get naked and into the tub with you - I always want to do that..." Sean grins and reaches out to slip a hand under Viggo's t-shirt, stroking warm skin and soft hair.

"It's that what's happening inside my body seems so disproportionate.. and I'm afraid I'll end up taking it out on you, hard as I'm trying not to. I don't want to risk screwing up what we have together in order to quit smoking..."

Sean pulls Viggo closer and hides his face in his neck, breathing in the familiar scent of his skin and of whatever obnoxious concoction he's been using in the studio.

"I need help, Vig, your help... but I know that my control will snap soon, and I don't want you to bear the brunt of it when that happens..."

"What's happening inside your body is withdrawal, love," Viggo murmurs, rubbing his hand over Sean's back and stroking his other over his hair. "And it'll subside if you just give it time..." He sighs and hugs Sean close.

"And don't you worry about me. No chance of screwing anything up between us... Now let me undress you, huh?" Viggo smiles and kisses Sean's head then gently pushes him back so he can get his hands on the hem of his jumper.

"I can undress on my own," Sean protests, even as he lifts his arms to help Viggo get the jumper through them and off.

He knows he shouldn't let Viggo do this, he's just a bit under pressure, not incapacitated, but it feels so good to be pampered and cared for that the protest dies in a soft murmur that sounds more like encouragement than complaint when Viggo's hands go for the button of his jeans and his knuckles brush the skin of Sean's belly.

"Oh, I know you can," Viggo murmurs, slowly unzipping Sean's fly as his lips make contact with the slowly beating pulse at the base of his throat. "But indulge me, okay?" With a purr of pleasure, Viggo slides Sean's jeans down over his hips, taking his boxers at the same time and then encouraging Sean to step out of them. He grins when he sees the white cotton on the floor.

"You know, somewhere on that computer in the studio, there's a photograph of you - a young and very beautiful you, wearing nothing but a pair of sexy white boxers," he says softly, smiling at Sean and leaning back a little to pull his own t-shirt over his head.

"Perv.." Sean shakes his head as if horrified, but there's a grin playing at the corner of his lips and as soon as Viggo's head emerges from the t-shirt, his hand shoots out to smooth the ash-blond hair in place and touch the exposed earlobe.

"I won't ask what that pic is doing on your computer, I'm of a mind that it must be something closely related to that of the clips I have on my PC of you being interviewed and tugging at your earlobe in a way that makes me want to jump you and eat you.."

"Tugging my earlobe? Do I really do that?" Viggo asks with an embarrassed grin as he unbuttons his jeans and steps out of them, his right hand unconsciously straying to his ear for a moment. "I hadn't noticed," he says softly as he reaches to the taps to fill the tub. The powerful jets soon have the water bubbling. Viggo adds some oil to the water before turning back towards Sean.

"But I'm all for being jumped and eaten," he adds with a grin. "But not right now - right now is about you - and making you feel good... so in you get. I'm right behind you."

"It's feeling better already..." Sean purrs slipping into the steaming water and inhaling the mix of scents from the aromatic oils Viggo has poured in the bath as he rests his head back and enjoys the sight of Viggo, standing gloriously naked in the late afternoon light streaming in from the skylight.

"Just watching you helps me forget about needing a smoke, makes me want something else entirely," he murmurs, a flash of tongue appearing between his lips. Who needs candy when you can have that?

"Good," Viggo murmurs, stepping into the tub. He sits alongside, then moves Sean forward so he can sit behind him, wet fingers already moving on Sean's shoulders. He closes his eyes for a moment, the urge to stroke and caress almost overwhelming him. This is about relaxation - not seduction, he repeats to himself silently.

"I want you to forget about everything. I want you to concentrate on breathing deeply and forget about everything except the feel of my fingers on your skin..."

Viggo takes a breath and presses his lips to the base of Sean's neck, then begins to rub his shoulders in slow rhythmic circles. "Just relax, love... and breathe..."

Obediently, Sean bends his head down and takes a deep breath that ends in a funny, throaty noise as Viggo's lips connect with the back of his neck and his strong, gentle fingers begin to massage the knotted muscles in his shoulders.

There's an oily feel to the water that makes Viggo's hand glide on his skin in a smooth, unhurried rhythm and Sean swears softly, realizing only under the skilled rubbing just how much tension he's amassed in his body and willing his cock to stay down instead of stirring expectantly in the bubbling water.

"Forget about everything.. breathe.. relax.. stay down.." he repeats under his breath, like a mantra.

"Breathe," Viggo whispers as much to himself as Sean, as he rolls his thumbs up the last few inches of his lover's spine. He can feel the tension ebbing out of Sean's body and it makes him feel good to know that his touch has helped. "Breathe in that clean air.. I want you to remember how this feels and how relaxed you are right now each time you want to smoke," he says softly. "Imagine I'm there with you, helping you relax.." Viggo adds, his eyes fixed on the nape of Sean's neck and unable to stop himself from lowering his lips to caress and kiss.

"I love you so much, I can't find the words," he says suddenly, unable to stop the thought from being said out loud.

Sean mentally scolds himself for getting aroused when he should be relaxing. He tries, he really tries.. He breathes, deeply, letting the mingled scents of the essential oils permeate his lungs. He recognizes lavender and something more complex.. Air goes in and out and flows like a soothing current over him, just like Viggo's voice does... that soft, much loved, monotone murmur that is unique to him.

"You need no words.." he whispers dreamily. "I feel your love.. and I think I'm replacing one addiction with another... But this one's so much more fulfilling - this one is good for me..."

"Yeah... maybe you're right," Viggo murmurs, his lips trailing softly along Sean's shoulders. "All I know is that right now I want more than to relax you - I want to love you..." He deliberately slides one hand down the side of Sean's body, letting it come to rest on his lower belly. Viggo can feel Sean's erection against the back of his fingers and he growls low in his throat, his own cock filling rapidly.

"Let me love you," he whispers.

"Your loving is what I need more than anything else.." Sean purrs, meaning it, knowing that it is, leaning back into Viggo's body and resting his head on the edge of the tub.

He can feel Viggo's chest pressing into his back, wet hair and hard nipples, and the mass of his cock and balls trapped between their bodies. His hands go to Viggo's thighs, stroking them slowly, sensuously in the hot water, while he waits for the exquisite moment when the fingers tracing idle patterns on his belly will close around his erection.

"Sean," Viggo whispers, sliding Sean's cock through his fingers, the warm water making the movement slick and easy. "Sean..." Viggo sighs and spreads his thighs a little more, pressing his cock against Sean's back as his free hand spreads across Sean's chest, holding him firm. His lips find Sean's exposed neck, and he sucks on the wet skin softly as his fingers continue their slow rhythm.

"So hard and hot in my hand," he whispers. "Close your eyes, feel me taking you to the edge..."

"You're no less hard and hot.." Sean murmurs, feeling the way Viggo's cock is throbbing against his back and wishing he could have that pulsing hardness inside his mouth, knowing that he will be begging Viggo for it soon.. but not now.. now he moans low in his throat and shifts in the water, unable to stay still under the clever stroking that is building irrepressible pleasure at the base of his spine and into his balls.

"I am hot - and it's all for you," Viggo murmurs, speeding the movement of his fingers on Sean's shaft, listening to the noises reverberating in his throat and the soft slosh of water as his hand moves. He can feel Sean squirming, his hips shifting and he growls a little, never failing to be amazed that his touch can do this to his lover.. "I love those noises you're making," he whispers huskily, thrusting his cock slowly against Sean's back. "Let me hear you when you come, love.. let me hear it all.." Viggo sinks his teeth into Sean's shoulder once more and squeezes harder, feeling the tightening in Sean's body - waiting - wanting...

Too much...

Sean can take the fingers milking his cock and closing in a ring around its head. He can take the teeth biting into the patch of skin already sensitised by Viggo's previous exploration that makes his flesh throb in response. He sure can take, and with pleasure, the thick, hard erection grinding into his back.

What he can't take is Viggo's husky whisper, his request, and he lets go with a raw cry he makes no effort to stifle and that seems to fill the room.

"Oh, Christ, Sean..." Viggo murmurs, his body trembling as Sean jerks in his embrace and cries out his release. Viggo's arm instinctively holds Sean tighter, wanting to feel every spasm and tremor in his lover's body. Now his lips soothe the patch of skin his teeth have been worrying and he whispers nonsense words of love and want and need over and over.

The cry subsides into a rumbling purr as Sean melts back into Viggo's secure hold, feeling boneless, weightless, a floating bubble of joy. He comes back to the sweet murmur into his ear, the words indistinct but talking all the same of love and togetherness.

He turns and buries his face into Viggo's hair, pressing his lips into them as he waits for his racing heartbeat to calm down and for the blood to stop pounding in his ears.

"You're my love, you keep me sane.." he whispers, still breathless.

"And you're mine - and you make me crazy," Viggo murmurs breathlessly, still hearing Sean's uninhibited cry of release ringing in his ears as as he holds Sean's body close. He shifts a little, rubbing his still hard cock against Sean's back and imagining Sean sinking down on top of it, taking him in deep as he looks down, green eyes gleaming... Viggo takes in a sharp breath.

"Crazy enough to want you to let me take you right here in the tub," he murmurs thickly, his hand moving slowly from Sean's softened cock to his hip and wordlessly encouraging him to turn...

Sean lets Viggo's hands guide him, helping him turn around and settle down with his knees on either side of Viggo's thighs. A hand curls around Viggo's neck to steady himself as he admires the sight of his lover, wet hair showing every powerful muscle on his chest and blue eyes gone dark with need.

"I seem to have a bit of an oral fixation these days.." Sean whispers, his free hand moving under the water to take control of the swollen erection he's so far only felt pressing into his back. "I was sort of hoping I'd get a chance to do something about that, but I'm willing to take a raincheck and go on a ride instead.."

"Sorry, love - wasn't thinking," Viggo whispers, shivering as Sean's fingers grasp his cock under the water. "You'd got me so hot just feeling you come, hearing you... Geez... Sorry - I forgot..." He shivers again and bites his lip, stroking trembling hands up and down the slick sides of Sean's body, torn between wanting to thrust upwards into oblivion and wanting to help with Sean's smoking cravings.

"You still could," he murmurs, "but we'd have to get outta here. The water's too deep... it's not safe.."

Sean frowns and a dripping hand grasps Viggo's chin to stop him from biting into that delicious bottom lip.

"Don't.." he scolds softly. "This isn't all about me, and I just told you I'm all right with getting my fix later.. I'm sure I'll need something to replace that last cigarette I used to smoke before going to bed. Right now I have something else on my mind..." he explains with a saucy grin. "This.." he whispers huskily, holding Viggo's eyes as his hand curls again around the trembling cock and holds it steady as he takes position and slowly guides it into his body.

"I'll look forward to that," Viggo gasps, the sudden and very wild image of Sean having a last-thing-at-night 'smoke' initiating a shiver of pleasure that spreads through his body. But then the here and now takes over and all he can do is stare into Sean's eyes as he feels his cock slipping inside the slick heat of Sean's body, the sensation almost making him forget to breathe. This won't last long - he's too far gone already...

Good.. it feels so good..

Sean's body is still lax from his climax and the bounce the water gives to it adds to the glide down a dreamy weightless feel. There is no burn, just a stretching fullness, a sense of completeness, of fulfilled addiction.

"I have you..." he murmurs, a hint of surprise in his voice as his tongue darts out as if savouring something. "I can taste you.."

Viggo watches Sean's face, captivated by the light in his eyes and the movement of his tongue over his lips. He wants to kiss that mouth, push his tongue inside that heat as deep as his cock is buried inside Sean. But he can't move - can't breathe because he's seated so deep he feels like he's burning and the feel of the hot water only adds to the fire.

"Ah, god, Sean..." he whispers through gritted teeth, trembling hands moving from Sean's ass to his hips, encouraging him to move - just a little, so he breathe...

Sean's fingers wrap around Viggo's upper arms, pressing into their tense muscles to steady himself as he grips Viggo's sides with his knees to gain the leverage he needs to lift his hips a few inches before his body drops down again, hungry for the feel of the hot hardness stretching it and filling it.

"'m no god, but you look like one right now.." he hisses, eyes never straying from Viggo's face, the pleasure etched on it making him increase his efforts to make Viggo lose it, to give himself over.

Viggo wants to disagree but he's lost the power of speech as he struggles to keep watching the vision before him. He stares up at Sean, eyes cloudy and mouth open as he pants in breath after breath, the feel and sight of Sean fucking himself on his cock has to be the most erotic sight ever... He can feel his climax building and his breathing becomes more rapid. For a moment, he lets it circle, moaning softly and then it hits like an express train.

Viggo grips Sean's hips and thrusts up once - hard - to meet Sean's descending heat and lets go with a harsh cry, pulsing deep inside Sean, his neck arching back against the tub.

It's the most beautiful sight he's seen.. Sean thinks as with the sheer weight of his body he holds Viggo steady in the slippery water while his climax makes his body shake out of control.

"Love you.." he whispers again and again, knowing that right now Viggo is so close to him and so far at the same time, but trusting that the steady, loving murmur will bring him back.

The sensations are almost too much - almost too bright and sharp and incredible as Viggo shudders and shakes through his climax, his fingers gripping Sean's hips in a too tight hold. The roaring in his ears begins to soften and in the distance he can hear a voice, a very much loved voice - whispering to him and calling him home. And that makes Viggo smile and take in a great gasping breath as he looks up at Sean through clouded eyes.

"Love you too," he pants softly. "Thought I'd died there and gone to heaven..."

"No such luck, love.. You're down here, very much alive and stuck with me..." Sean chuckles lovingly, wanting to move so that he can take Viggo into his arms and wrap himself around him, but reluctant to let him slip out of his body. It doesn't feel right to do that right now, with Viggo clinging to him and looking at him in a way that makes Sean's heart melt.

"Yeah, I am... where I'll always wanna be," Viggo whispers, relaxing his grip and stroking Sean's hipbones in slow circles with his thumbs. He smiles a lopsided smile and lets out a long sighing breath as the perfection of the moment and what the two of them share hits him once more.

"Jesus, Sean - I can't imagine a life without you - without having known what it is to love you."

"I'm not going anywhere, love.. I'm here, with you, and I plan to stay here a very long time, as long as you will have me.." Sean murmurs, shivering for a moment in the warm water of the tub as he shies away from imagining a life without Viggo, without being able to look into those crystal-clear eyes and being on the receiving end of that crooked smile.

He holds Viggo a bit more tightly and buries his face into his damp neck.

Viggo knows what Sean is thinking as he buries into Viggo's neck. He understands it because he's felt the same way. He slips his hands up Sean's wet back wraps his arms around him, holding him close and sliding down a little in the water.

"Love you," he murmurs, turning his head to press his lips against Sean's damp hair, silently vowing to himself that he'll never give Sean cause to leave, to want to run... And it doesn't matter where they are - in what country or hemisphere, as long as they're together - being honest with each other - loving each other...