Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo really, really likes Sean's Boromir wig.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 306 Read: 839

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Boromir's wig certainly wasn't meant to be used this way. Or, more accurately, abused this way.

The synthetic hair's not even close to Sean's natural shade, really, but Viggo thinks it looks good on him nonetheless. Especially when it's damp, stringy, and sticking to Sean's sweaty face and neck like it is now.

It's a nondescript dirty-blondish-brown color, and getting dirtier by the second thanks to Viggo's mud-caked fingers winding through it, twisting as hard as the glue will allow, while he fucks a mewling Sean hard into the forest floor.

Sean's ass feels sweet. Slippery with hastily-procured lube, tight, and smooth; but Viggo's a tactile kind of guy, being an artist and all, and at this moment texture is what he craves. So he pulls out, fashions an awkward tunnel with his hands and the Boromir-hair, and thrusts into that instead.

Lovely and scratchy, especially on the so-very-sensitive head of his cock. A bit of lube might be nice though. Sean's close anyway, so he reaches down to help him out, and is rewarded with an ample handful of sticky cream. Slathering some onto his cock, Viggo mashes the rest through the wig, matting the fake hair even further together, and takes an experimental shove back into the makeshift channel.

Yeah, much better. It takes only a few thrusts and a hoarse shout for Viggo to come as well.

Sean's got that contented, well-fucked look on his face, but Viggo feels sorry for him. Because what with the two loads of come, streaks of mud, and assorted foresty bits -- he wouldn't be surprised if there were even a couple of bugs in there too -- the wig is next to unrecognizable now. He can't wait to hear Sean's explanation to the hair crew tomorrow.

He's looking forward to messing up the replacement wig, too.