Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: How did Viggo end up in the shower? He couldn't remember.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 661 Read: 914

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

It hurt where his back touched the cold walls of the shower stall. The water rushing down on him was even colder and he shivered under the double onslaught. His hands burned, radiating a heat not impressed at all by the coldness surrounding him and felt deep in his heart.

He had hit him. Let him being pushed to the point he couldn’t stand it anymore. The merciless teasing and mocking words, challenging, daring him to do what he just had done. Something had snapped inside and the crazy wild anger was set free, grabbing the tight shirt he wore with strong fist, shoving him backwards until his knees touched the seat of the sofa and he fell down.

Faster than he could get up he was over him. Pulling him over his lap while yanking the loose fitting jeans down, baring the smooth curve of his ass. Before he couldn’t stop himself, his hand had fallen down in a steady rhythm, again and again until the pain in his hand forced him to finish with one last hard slap to the lovely burning red skin under his hands.

Small sobs and whimpers floated through the silence but he ignored it. His anger gone now was all he could feel regret and shame. Shivers left him weak and he almost stumbled over his own feet when he left the room almost at a run.

~~~~~~

How did Viggo end up in the shower? He couldn’t remember.

The door to the bathroom opened and somebody came in but Viggo couldn’t bear to look at Sean, his beloved face. More trembles shook his entire body, the coldness now creeping in every part of his body. Viggo saw from the corner of his eyes that Sean was clothed. At least he saw from his point of iew that he wore his jeans again. Didn’t it hurt? The Dane closed his eyes in vain.

For a moment, Sean just stared at him. His face was blank but his eyes blazed with emotions. He saw the heavy shivers wracking Viggo’s body; he just knew that the water was freezing cold. A kind of Viggo's redemption he guessed.

He hesitated, the burning pain upon his lower body a constant reminder of what just had happened. Nevertheless, in his heart he knew he didn’t care. A shocked silent gasp escaped his lips when he stepped into the spray as he was. The first drops hit him hard and in a moment he was soaked to the skin, shirt and jeans clinging in a desperate attempt to his heated body.

Cold. Definately freezing.

Carefully he sat down, one leg crossed underneath to take the pressure off his painful behind. An arm slid unconsciously around Viggo’s shoulder, pulling him close into a warm embrace.

“Are you cold?” Sean turned a bit to the side to reach up and turn the warm water on. All he focused on was Viggo a moment later, who was now looking at his shaking hands. He whispered: “I can still feel it. Every blow, every painful beat I laid upon you.”

Sean took Viggo's right hand in his left. A knowing gaze swept over the sorrowful blue eyes still not daring to look at him and he simply bend down and pressed a small kiss to Viggo’s palm. Then another one and another until there was no part left he hadn’t kissed. Gently he put one finger into his mouth and suckled lightly on it. A second finger experienced the same procedure before Sean let go, simply holding Viggo’s hand in his own, pulling his shivering lover only closer.

“Better?”

Viggo buried his face in the curve of Sean’s neck nodding ever so lightly. A small sobbing reached Sean’s ears and tears mingled with the water running down on them. Their both but id didn’t matter. The spray would wash them away.