Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo bought flowers on thursday after the concert at the Philharmonie in Berlin just before he left.

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 537 Read: 765

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Darkness covered the room and the body beneath the covers on the large king-size bed. Viggo couldn’t even see the outline of the strong body when he walked slowly closer. His left hand was far outstretched in case he’d miss the way and bump into a wall or something.

The carpet felt soft under his naked feet and he wiggled his toes with every step that let him sink deeply into the thick fabric. He almost stumbled over his own feet when Sean’s sleepy voice broke through the silence, startling him.

“How was your concert, Luv? Did ya enjoy it?”

Viggo cursed fluently under his breath, now walking steadily in the direction he expected the bed and Sean to be. He only stopped when his knees hit the soft mattress of the large bed.

“It was very good. You should have come with me.” He climbed onto the bed while feeling his way towards the warm body only covered with a thin bed sheet.

A chuckle answered. “You know it’s not really my kind of music and besides, I was really tired.”

The bed dipped under Viggo`s weight when he sat down beside Sean, leaning his back against the head of the bed. A warm hand found Sean’s face and he almost purred under the gentle caress before he caught Viggo`s hand in his own.

Pressing a kiss to the palm Sean stopped with his lips still pressed to the soft skin. He inhaled deeply, a familiar scent reaching his nose without being recognized clearly. “What is this smell?”

“This one?” Viggo whispered and Sean felt him moving by a light stirring of air around his face, the scent all of a sudden much stronger.

“What is it?” Curious, he moved his face closer to the source and startled, when his nose touched something.

“I brought you flowers.” Viggo said softly causing Sean to blink away the sudden tears, which appeared at his words in the corner of his eyes. He was glad it was dark enough that Viggo couldn’t see them.

“Flowers?” His voice sounded hoarse and strange even in his own ears and he swallowed thickly before he turned around to turn on the lights. Blinded for a moment, he closed his eyes. Strong fingers caressing his cheeks with just a ghost of a touch made him look up and into large blue eyes.

“I thought you’d like them.” Viggo sounded shy all of a sudden and the blue eyes darkened a little in doubt if it was the right thing to do and bring someone like Sean flowers.

Sean saw the look in Viggo`s eyes and the little white flowers in his hand and the tears ran down his face again. A lopsided grin curved one side of his mouth upward and he couldn’t help grabbing Viggo`s hand again, pressing even more kisses to the lovely smelling skin.

“They are perfect.” Sean took the delicate little flowers carefully from his lover’s hand, just looking at them in wonder for a while. “Thank you.”

Viggo bend down and kissed him on the lips with a chaste kiss. “You are welcome, my love.”