Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: He died a little each time Viggo touched him.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 568 Read: 1612

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Sean died a little each time Viggo touched him. Lips, tongue, hands, fingertips, breath, warm and whispered over his heated skin, it was all the same. It was all too good. Too fine a feeling to verbalize, however, he did try.

He called out Viggo’s name, moaned, swore and shouted bloody nonsense. The noises tumbled out of him, unstoppable, encouraged by Vig’s pleased growls. Sean bucked off the cool twisted sheets and into Viggo’s loving hands, and nearly screamed.

He clawed at Viggo’s back, writhed on the unyielding cock that filled and fucked him in a hard, steady rhythm. Too much, too hard, and Sean just let go, stared up into his lover’s intense blue eyes. The world narrowed down to just that, to just Viggo and him, to just Viggo in him. The pleasure burned away everything else, and he burned too, with what was being done to him.

Sean came back to himself slowly, one sense at a time. Strong arms kept him close, a strong heartbeat that thudded under his ear made him smile. The warmth of Viggo wrapped around him powered his bone deep feelings of relaxation and utter contentment, tempted him toward sleep. Gentle fingers sifted through his sweaty hair, smoothed down his spine to linger on his arse. Viggo kept his hand there, lightly curled against him, and it felt right.

A deep breath drawn in found the scent of their sex heavy on the air, and Sean found that pleased him. He rubbed his cheek against Viggo’s chest, breathed in the musk. The traces of sweat, warmth, and something uniquely Viggo circulated into him and he smiled again. The arms around him cinched just that much tighter.

They seemed to fit tighter so well, seemed to twist and tangle until there was no space left unfilled between them. Sean moved his lips against Viggo’s skin, mouthed a kiss, two, three there. He tasted all that he smelled, all the tantalizing flavors of sweat, sex and just Viggo. He nuzzled Viggo’s neck, curious to discover even more. His tongue darted out and the arms holding him suddenly shifted, changed his perspective.

Sean stared up into surprisingly serious, searching blue eyes. Whatever Vig sought he must have found, as he suddenly grinned, bent down and sealed his mouth over Sean’s. Viggo’s kisses were rarely uncomplicated, and this one spoke of many unspeakable things. Hard possession gave way to lazy tenderness, and every corner of Sean was stroked, searched and taken. Sean melted into the kiss and burned.

Finally released from the kiss, Sean moaned softly as Vig laid claim to his throat, trailed a line of scorching kisses all the way to his collarbone. Sean tilted his head back, eyes half-closed, immersed in the fire now, letting go. He inhaled sharply at the teasing nip to his shoulder, sighed as Viggo’s tongue swirled in the hollow of his throat. Loving hands moved over him, played his body, held him fast and Viggo growled in approval as Sean arched helplessly into them.

Sean fell into the fire uncaring, and felt himself become a part of it. So good. So hot. Too bloody fine. He had never experienced such raw pleasure, had never felt so wanted, so loved.

Sean died a little each time Viggo touched him.

It was a good day to die.