Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The rough and the smooth, the dark and the fair; they are a study in contrasts.

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 219 Read: 573

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

Aragorn's fingertips, rough and callused, catch on the nap of Boromir's tunic in his haste to remove it. Boromir laughs, and strips it off himself, then, naked, drapes himself in the tunic and rubs sensuously against Aragorn.

The smooth, heavy velvet contrasts with the rough pinch of the silver threading against Aragorn's skin, and the contrast of rough and smooth leaves his nipples hard and skin tingling. As the tunic moves lower, the contrast becomes Boromir's hair-rough skin and heavy velvet.

And then the velvet wraps around his cock, and he flings back his head to moan. The rough thread scratches just right, and then Boromir wraps his equally rough hand around the base as he fists Aragorn with the velvet tunic. The tight, warm heat is enough... and Aragorn bites down on a howl as he comes, spurting into the velvet tunnel of Boromir's hand and his velvet.

Boromir never breaks eye contact as he reaches for Aragorn's hand with his semen-slick one and wraps it around his own hard cock. A few rough strokes later, and he too is spurting onto the velvet still crushed between them.

They knew the Elves would get the tunic clean, and not ask questions...but neither of them would be able to wear velvet for some time without thinking of this moment.