Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Like all people and particularly men Viggo turned into a bit of an anti-social bastard when he was sick.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 913 Read: 838

Published: 29 Jul 2009 Updated: 29 Jul 2009

Like all people and particularly men Viggo turned into a bit of an anti-social bastard when he was sick. He blew his nose and let used tissues drop to the floor right where he stood because he couldn’t be bothered to trash them. Muttering to himself, he lay in bed naked because his skin was fucking hot and itching but his feet were icecold despite the hand knitted woollen hooped socks he’d stolen out of Sean’s drawer. Sean had said that only proles and people about to die wore socks in bed, so Viggo blamed him for his uneasy dream about mass murderers trying to kill him with stockings. Of course it was Sean’s own fault, too, that a feverish Viggo tried to smother him with his pillow in the middle of the night only to be stopped by a coughing attack that had him wheezing pitifully. Sean cursed under his breath, his accent broad from sleep and momentary panic, but he sat in the dark next to Viggo in their bed and rubbed his back in soothing circles.

Like all people and particularly men Viggo knew exactly what had to be done to get rid off that cold and whined and bitched when things didn’t happen exactly the same way he wanted them to. He just knew that a hot bath would be good to sweat out the cold and get better sooner and he glared with grey and swollen eyes at Sean until the other man ran him one. After a few minutes in the steaming water Viggo climbed out of the tub to retrieve a roll of toilet paper for his damn nose. But the hot-water-cold-air change made his knees buckle and he found himself sitting on his naked arse on the bathroom mat, dripping water and sneezing, vision very blurry at best. Sean crouched down in front of him, the fabric of his jeans turning dark blue where he knelt in one of the tiny Viggo-foot-shaped puddles on the tiles. He shook his head at Viggo’s pout before he towelled him off and practically carried him back to bed.

Like all people and particularly men Viggo had a spot of bother concentrating on anything but his own misery when he was sick. So, he might have insisted on watching a Danielle Steel adaptation on TV when Sean wanted to watch football, only to drift off to sleep every five minutes and force Sean to sum up for him what had happened during his naps. And yeah, he might have accused Sean of not loving him when the other man left him all on his own, wallowing in self pity, only because the Brit for some stupid reason insisted shopping for groceries was a necessity. Sean rolled his eyes and patted Viggo’s tousled hair indulgently which lead to one of Viggo’s sock clad feet kicking Sean’s thigh very hard. Sean growled at him and was still limping a bit when he came back from the grocery store, carrying Viggo’s favourite chocolate and flowers.

Viggo woke up in the morning and his nose wasn’t blocked anymore. His head had stopped feeling like an elephant was taking a nap on it and the red fire ants had vanished from his throat. Tentatively, with his eyes still closed, he stretched a bit and his muscles didn’t protest indignantly, his body didn’t clam up in objection. He rubbed sleep from his eyes and blinked in the semi darkness, grateful to just be for a moment. Then he turned to his side and found his lover fast asleep next to him.

Sean lay on his back, softly snoring and clutching a box of tissues to his chest protectively. Viggo felt like he could use a shower and a scrub, a bit like a snake ready to shed its old skin, and he really longed to get this foul taste off of his tongue. But before he spared this a second thought his body had already shifted to the comfortable and familiar place right at Sean’s side, moulding into the other man’s ever warm body. Feeling his lover’s presence Sean instinctively wrapped an arm around Viggo’s shoulder and lightly whacked him in the head with his tissue box. Viggo snickered and replied to the clumsy offer with a raspy, “No thanks, snotty nose’s gone.”

“Huh,” Sean huffed and carelessly tossed the box to the floor, raking his fingers through Viggo’s hair. “Is it now? About bloody time.”

Viggo hummed noncommittally and apologetically at the same time and nuzzled Sean’s naked shoulder. He shifted a little again and let his leg drag over Sean’s, stopping and resting his inner thigh over Sean’s waking cock. “Sorry for being such an ass.”

“Tis alright,” Sean grunted and pushed his hips up a little to meet Viggo’s soft touch.

“Thanks for the flowers,” Viggo murmured and pushed his foot between Sean’s legs.

“You’re welcome,” Sean said, opened his eyes and smiled down at his lover. “You really feel better? Fever gone?”

“Uh huh,” Viggo nodded, a boyish smile softening his cracked lips, and his eyes sparkled in a completely different kind of heat.

“Bloody lose those darn scratchy socks then,” Sean complained and pulled his thigh away from the tickling of Viggo’s prodding foot while clutching the rest of his lover closer to him.