Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Saturday night, partying with the guys.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1202 Read: 718

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

'Saturday night partying with the guys,' thought Sean as he lay in his hammock that was tucked into a breezy shady corner in his beautiful back yard. He took another sip of his Long Island Ice Tea as he contemplated what he was going to wear. 'Should I wear silk and leather? Harry would like that, or maybe me Murano Banded-Collar autumn gold shirt with me forest green linen trousers, Orli would like that. Now what would turn Dave on? I know me dusty blue sweeter with me khakis, and Viggo...mmm?' Half way through his drink Sean left the beautiful vista of his garden to go inside and start getting ready for a night of carousing around with the guys.

'Some music would be good, but not that shite that Lij listens to.' Sean started looking through his CD's until he found one to his taste. 'This one will get me in the right mood for tonight, "The Kinks," said Sean all exuberant. 'Now let's see which song?' "Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place...," sang Sean, '"The Kinks' Destroyer' party music if I do say so meself!" smiling with anticipation of a great night Sean went into his bedroom to undress.

Girl, I want you here with me
But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
'Cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Catching his reflection in his full length mirror Sean started dancing to the music feeling up his bare chest while his hips gyrated. Holding on to the sides of the mirror he started humping his reflection to the pulse of the music...sticking out his tongue he practiced licking his lips seductively. "Oh yeah," he said striking a John Travolta Saturday Night pose.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
Lola looked at me and said, "ooh you look so weird."
She said, "man, there's really something wrong with you.
One day you're gonna' self-destruct.
You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out."

Humming to the music Sean emptied out his pockets onto the bed, negligently throwing his cell phone, then quickly discarded his shorts and underwear thinking, 'definitely commando tonight!' He went into the bathroom and looking into the mirror thought 'to shave or not to shave?' 'Shave! I'll do the pretty boy look tonight,' he smiled shaving and brushing his teeth before getting into the shower. Once in the shower he set the temperature to an enticing warm flow.

Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blowing it all with paranoia
You're so insecure you self-destroyer

As the water caressed his body he shampooed his hair with a spicy woodsy blend he had custom mixed, the lather and bubbles hugged his body cloaking him in feather kisses, then he rinsed with his head back eyes closed and mouth open 'Paranoia, the destroyer,' he sang in his head.

Wiping the water out of his eyes he grabbed the matching conditioner putting a large squeeze onto the palm of his hand, looking at it he said, "Look at that?...It looks like a hand full of come" He stuck his tongue in it and quickly spit it out, "definitely doesn't taste like come, yuck!" "Paranoia, the destroyer," he sang.

'Oh well,' he thought rubbing it into his hair then down across his chest to his groin, he started massaging it into his coarse pubic hair then onto his growing erection as he plunged it into his fist, pumping his hips he started masturbating in nice long fluid strokes, 'oohing' and 'ahhing' as the sensations started building deep in his gut setting fire to his throbbing organ scorching him, as the pre-come started flowing he spread it over the engorged head of his heavy cock 'Paranoia, the destroyer,' he sang in his mind as he grabbed his sack with his other hand making wonderful sex sounds, faster and faster his hands moved and then with a lovely grimace he shot his load!

"Wow that was good even if I do say so meself," he said breathing deeply. Picking up the soap he lathered his body well, then rinsed as he let the water sluice over him before getting out, then dried up with a magnolia white fluffy towel.

Sean proceeded to put some gel in his hair, then washing his hands, he got the face moisturizer and smoothed it on, he couldn't help thinking of 'Queer eye for the straight guy,' "but since I'm not a straight guy I can use all the jams and jellies I like," he said to himself. Meanwhile the song was still going since Sean had looped it.

Doctor, Doctor help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, "you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'Cause there's a man in ya, gnawin' ya, tearin' ya into two."

Back in his bedroom Sean went to his dresser and picked up the bottle of Drakkar Noir spilling just enough onto his hand he rubbed his palms together then rubbed his hands over his body except for his crotch and arse, "won't do to mask me own scent now would it," he said out loud grinning and admiring his magnificent naked body in the full length mirror, "and I know exactly what I'm going to wear."

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
Destroy friends, destroy yourself
The time device of self-destruction
Light the fuse and start eruption

Sean sat on his bed and put on a pair of black crew socks, then he went to his closet pulled out his butter soft button fly straight leg faded black denims, and putting his legs into his pants he was mindful of his cock tucking it in just so knowing he would have an erection at some point in the night. Sean decided on his black leather biker boots, then he went back in his closet and pulled out his tight fitting black Picasso tee shirt the one Viggo gave him for his last birthday, he put it on then got his soft leather black belt, "...because you never know," he murmured to himself.


(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(Here's to paranoia)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(Hey hey, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(And it goes like this)

Just as Sean finished dressing his cell phone vibrated on the bed, picking it up he smiled at the caller ID. "Hey Viggo, I was just thinking about you, no I'm not doing anything, your place, yeah sure, I'll get the beer, see you soon mate!" Pulling on his watch, Sean grabbed his wallet and keys, turned off the music and with a salacious grin he turned off the lights and headed out the door.