Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Bean, on toast. Toast is good. Especially when you're stoned.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 236 Read: 844

Published: 07 Aug 2009 Updated: 07 Aug 2009

It had been long enough since Sean had smoked a joint that he'd forgotten how it affected him. He was feeling very mellow, but apt to say the first thing that came to mind, all his censors off.

Well, maybe not all. He was about to tell Vig exactly how he felt about him when he realized that they were both too stoned to do anything about it.

So he sank back into the couch, drifting on the feeling of Viggo's arm around his shoulders.

"Y'know, Vig, something important I should tell you."

"Yeah?" Viggo's usual drawl was drawn out and nearly unintelligible. Of course, so was Sean's. It was likely a measure of their friendship that they understood each other perfectly.

"I..uh...yeah." He drifted for a moment. "Oh yeah... Vig, I love... toast. I really, really love toast."

"Yeah?" Viggo smiled blissfully. "Yeah, toast is good. I like toast."

"No, I mean, I love toast. With jam. And peanut butter. It's just... perfect, you know."

"Mmm," Viggo murmured. "You know what, Sean? I like toast, but I love you."

"Yeah. I love you more than toast, Vig." Ohhh shit... "Did I say that?"

"Yeah, you did. Think you'll remember it in the morning?"

"Feed me toast and maybe I will."

"OK. Sean, you mind if I sleep on you?"

"Nope. 'M sleepy too."

"Good. G'night, Sean."

"G'night Viggo. Still love toast."

"Still love you, Bean."