Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Title says it all...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 860 Read: 790

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Kym, Anne, Ulrike and Helena huddled deeper into the sheltering darkness, clinging together like children afraid of the night, their eyes wide open.

Sean and Viggo kissed. Sean's tongue slicked out, slipped softly between Viggo's parted lips. Viggo's long dark lashes lowered slowly, so slowly, delightfully, closing over moist and shining blue. Such a little gesture, but incredibly beautiful and loaded with emotion: Viggo, giving in, giving himself over to the sensation of Sean's decadent, hungry licks, long, deep strokes with his agile, strong, demanding tongue.

Sean's eyes were still watchful, very bright and very green, on guard, as if Viggo might perhaps try to escape, or to resist with a sudden defensive move.

But Viggo didn't even think of it, his entire body, his whole being melted into the kiss, and now their tongues tangled in a slow dance, throaty purrs and breathless sighs composed a salacious sound track, a percussion of lust.

'Oh god. Oh god...' whispered Sally, unconsciously squeezing Dea's hand until it hurt, but Dea swallowed the shriek of pain that wanted to escape her lips, afraid she'd risk getting lynched if she made a sound. Carol soothingly patted Jeanne's legs to remind her of breathing, but quite as much to her own benefit, because she badly needed to touch someone in order to reassure herself she wasn't dreaming.

When Sean felt sure he had Viggo where he wanted him he too closed his eyes, letting go of the caution and control he had so far managed to maintain. Now the two men were hugging each other, drinking kisses as if dying of thirst.

Sean's fist tightened in Viggo's hair, the other hand grabbed at hips, roughly pulling the other man closer. Viggo tilted his head back, willingly following as he was forced to arch, as Sean bent own over him and took his mouth again.

Heath and Nicoletta shortly smiled at each other, knowing they felt the same, no words required.

Viggo was pushed down onto the bed, Sean tearing impatiently at his clothes. Both men growled angrily at annoying zippers and buttons - then Sean sighed in relief as his hands finally slid over Viggo's bare chest.

He sucked at hard nipples, whilst his large hand closed around tightening balls. He played with Viggo's body, teasing and biting, scratching and stroking, squeezing, marking him with mouth and hands, every move was expression of passion and possession.

Viggo's head fell back over the edge of the mattress, wild dark hair flowing in art-deco pattern, framing his face, transfigured in bliss. Long slender neck bent in an almost unhealthy angle, his larynx jutting out.

This man understood the arts of passivity, he knew how to lay back and enjoy. He held still, shivering slightly while Sean kissed him from head to toe. Sean really licked and kissed his feet, sucked in his toes, each one singly, then licked a wet trail upwards until he finally swallowed Viggo's balls as far as possible before taking his cock into his mouth.

Karin, Rachel, Anna and Junko gave a collective sigh, perfectly synchronized.

Sean sucked until Viggo couldn't keep his lazy attitude any longer and started thrusting in his mouth, his hands tenderly kneading Sean's neck.

Sean let go and threw himself over Viggo, fully stretched out on top of him. Viggo panted out loud, enjoying Sean's weight pressing him down. But then he pulled Sean's head down and whispered in his ear:

'Let me fuck you now, baby.'

A little laugh rolled out of Sean, a rumble in basso profundo soon changing into husky chuckles.

'How do you want me?' Sean's voice was a hot rasp that sent electric shocks through Viggo's system.

Viggo had already pushed himself up on one elbow to roll over.

'Offer your ass to me,' he whispered. 'Stretch it up.'

He moulded and formed Sean into the required position - on his knees, legs parted wide, ass held high.

He knelt down behind him, not yet content with his sculpture, and pushed the small of Sean's back down to emphasize the curves. Sean's muscles tensed with the strain. 'Yes,' Viggo murmured, praise and encouragement in his voice. 'Offer yourself to me.. give me your ass.. a little higher.. yes, like that.'

Viggo slapped the upturned ass tenderly, very approvingly. 'Stay like this..' and he reached for the lube.

'Fuck me now. Fuck my ass,' the anticipation and excitement in Sean's voice was transmitted directly on Viggo's cock.

'Okay, baby,' whispered Viggo, 'I'll have you. I'll take you.'

Viggo's cock breeched him, both men groaned out loudly, and Viggo fucked him fluently, like the steady rolling of waves'

There was a slow fade out.

Helena sank back into her chair and gave a faint squee. 'Shit! I need at least one minute more of this!' She didn't even notice that she had spilled the popcorn.

'What a script!' exclaimed Anne. 'What a final scene in an action movie! That's more than I ever hoped for.'

'And Viggo and Sean in the leading roles,' said Kym. 'I can't believe that happens in our lifetimes!'

And as they left the Cinema, she nodded, 'Goddess bless Hollywood.'