Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It was Sean, and he was completely, gorgeously naked.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 703 Read: 718

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

When Viggo returned to the trailer, he was just about to push down the doorknob - but froze in his tracks as he heard strange little sounds.. muffled groans... breathy sighs?

He only wanted to fetch the ever-present camera he had forgotten after changing out of the costume, but now he was too shy to knock... and also too curious to leave.

He went around the trailer. The window was open - which was why he had heard the tiny noises so clearly - but the shade was let down. Darkness had already grown thick and grey-black outside, but inside the trailer the light was on, so who ever was in the trailer couldn't see anything outside, and it was no risk to peek through the small gaps of the blind.

It was Sean, and he was completely, gorgeously naked.

This would have been exciting enough, though Viggo had seen him naked before - but certainly never with his cock fully erect and his hand roaming lazily over his own body, occasionally cupping and squeezing his balls, then again dreamily stroking himself...

Viggo gasped and let out the air very slowly and controlled to avoid any sound.

It was not decent to stay, but Viggo would be damned if he was going to catch Sean wanking and get nothing out of it.

Blood flooded his groin so vehemently he had to wonder if his balls would burst. Very cautiously, he opened the zipper and released his throbbing cock.

In the next moment his cock almost shrivelled; he let his head hang again at the pang of jealousy that jolted through his body from head to toe as he noticed that Sean was staring at a photo.

Unfortunately, he couldn't see it... probably some pin-up ripped out of a porn magazine, with blond hair and silicone tits, Viggo inwardly bitched contemptuously.

He held his breath as Sean lifted it, looking at it more closely, with an odd expression of tenderness flickering over his beautiful face. One finger lightly traced over the photo, seemingly to follow the contours of the face or figure on the picture. Sean was far too fond of this photo. Maybe it was no mere playboy-bunny, but one of Sean's young birds? with blond hair and silicone tits... urgh!

Anyway, Sean this way was just too sexy; slowly tilting his head back until strands of golden hair softly brushed his shoulder blades, he closed heavy lids over green-glowing lust-dizzy eyes... his lips moist, flushed and slightly parted... Sean's chest was shaved hairless, and his skin was so velvety smooth, so firm and soft, pale and noble it made Viggo ache with screaming desire. Ah... to touch that milky-golden skin... only once... only with his fingertips... god, he adored Sean..

Sean began to work his cock more consistently, with deft, sure moves of his elegant slender hand, and then he opened his eyes again to look at the picture. He smiled, emotion softening his lust-sparkling eyes.

Viggo kept pace, rubbing his cock faster, and desperately swallowing down the groans that wanted to escape his lips, biting down the cries that were caught in his breast.

Sean had none of these issues... His sighs grew more vocal, he practically purred loudly and shamelessly, and his sexy voice, irresistible even when he cursed grumpily or hastily murmured his lines before a scene, filled the small trailer with the sound and vibration of pure, raw sex.

Sean squirted out, splashes of come flying through the air and welling in little torrents over his hand. Viggo mutely joined Sean's pleasure.

He retreated behind one of the other trailers and waited until Sean was gone. Some minutes after Sean had left, when everything around was quiet, Viggo entered the trailer to get out his camera.

Even if he hadn't been curious as hell, he couldn't have avoided seeing the photo, which was laying on the table with innocent importunateness.

The shock almost made him fall over backwards, down the steps and out of the trailer.

It was no blond chick.

It was Viggo.


God, I am an idiot, Viggo thought, and then the next wave of shock hit him: Why the hell did Sean choose THIS photo?