Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The title tells enough

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 417 Read: 1198

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Sean slapped her, and leaned forcefully into the blow to hit her hard. Stumbling, she hurled back, but he pulled her towards him again.

Her blouse was torn apart with a sharp rattle, interrupted by little clicking sounds of jumping buttons.

He pushed her down on the bed, throwing his full body weight on her, yanking her clothes wide open. With a sigh of delight, he grasped her naked breasts in a cruelly clawing grip.

He pushed in hard and fast, slapping her again to silence her as she cried out, squirming beneath him, her face all teary-wet.

Forcing her legs apart until she did the splits for him, he fucked her with brutal unyielding thrusts, and then there was only his face above her, flushed with arousal, nostrils flared, cold golden-green eyes staring down at her full of scorn and lust.

Viggo pressed the "rewind" - button.

'I know it's not politically correct, but I like to watch your rape scenes,' he admitted, in guilty fascination. 'You do it quite often, don't you? Raping women in Scarlet, in Clarissa, in Essex Boys, and at least kissing a woman against her will in Golden Eye... you've gathered quite a lot of practice in this discipline, eh?'

'What you did in Ruby Cairo is no better,' Sean countered. 'And none of my female partners in these scenes looked like poor Maria Bello after the stairway-sex with you... by the way, wasn't it a little bit incautious of you to say you took care of her like you would have of a man in the violent sex scenes? What was going on in your head when you gave that interview?'

'Once again, I imagined doing this scene with you?'

'Frankly, I'm not so fond of the idea. And also, I'm a little bit taken aback that you like watching me raping someone'

'Maybe I can only enjoy these scenes because I don't believe you ever could rape somebody... not because you wouldn't - '

Sean gave him a look of indignation and disbelief.

'... but it never would be non-con - because I can't imagine there's anyone who wouldn't want you... However, I think I'd prefer to see how you would rape another man?'

In the next moment Viggo was crushed against the wall. Within seconds his clothes were ripped to shreds; Sean slammed his hands above his head, his hard body pressing the air out of Viggo's lungs

'What the fuck...?' he panted.

Sean smirked 'I'll show you...'