Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Settling domestic tasks is an excuse for smut.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1972 Read: 709

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

The back of his head hits the wall, along with the rest of his body. For a second he is slightly dizzy, but he’s distracted by the sucking pressure on his neck. Viggo has latched onto the spot below his ear, as he knows the exact location that makes Sean curl his toes.

There’s a murmured question. Sean isn’t really interested in understanding it, because there’s also the exquisite pressure of a denim-clad thigh against his groin. But then the weight behind it pulls back. So does the mouth from his neck.

“Did you let in the cat?” Viggo repeats.

Sean doesn’t quite remember at the moment. But through the half open bedroom door, he spots a tail in the hallway. “Yeah, ‘course,” he answers indignantly.

Viggo makes a sound that resembles a grunt, and resumes nibbling Sean’s neck; his hands sliding down his chest and pinching his nipples through the fabric of his shirt.

Sean moans and pulls Viggo closer, cupping his arse and returning that wonderful friction to his swollen cock. His own leg comes into close contact with Viggo’s groin, and he feels that it’s very urgent that they start actually removing the clothes. Sean begins to unbutton Viggo’s shirt with one hand, the other still trying to pull him closer.

Viggo doesn’t give him much space to work though, he’s starting to lower his head to first nuzzle down the center of Sean’s chest a bit, and then to the side to clasp a nipple between his teeth. The teeth apply exactly the amount of pressure Sean wants, and he bucks against Viggo in shock.

Another mumble.

Sean is annoyed that Viggo is even thinking about something else, when he is totally preoccupied with the sensations from Viggo’s mouth, Viggo’s leg and Viggo’s hands, which are presently sidling up under the hem of his shirt, skidding along his ribs.

Viggo releases Sean’s nipple when there’s no response to his question and raises his head to look at him.

“What?” Sean grits out.

“Did. You. Lock. The. Door.”

"For fuck's sake," Sean exclaims, because he honestly doesn't know, but Viggo will probably hold everything to go check, "Yes."

Sean is peeved. Viggo had ordered him upstairs, nearly caused him head trauma and was obviously intent on a very quick progression to a shagging. And here he is getting distracted by domestic nonsense.

“Excuse me,” Viggo breaks through his momentary annoyed scowl. Sean looks down and notices that Viggo has lifted his shirt and is about to do something really nice. But he’s paused to look at Sean, eyebrow raised. “Are you with me, or do you need a moment?”

Sean is about to bark back when Viggo runs the flat of his tongue in a long swipe over the peaked nipple and his knees buckle.

Viggo renders him totally useless in moments like these. He feels overwhelmed by the input to his senses and forgets that he can also participate. Viggo is fully aware of this, though. He pins Sean against the wall with his body, until the other’s got his knees under control. He tugs Sean’s shirt over his head and off. Then he moves down, circling Sean’s bellybutton with his tongue and then further down, dragging his bottom lip over sensitive skin just above the edge of his jeans.

Viggo’s hands start to unfasten the jeans and pull down the zipper, and he’s on his knees now. It all feels wonderful, the hands skidding over yet covered flesh producing urgent tingles and a need for more.

But something isn’t right.

“Vig,” Sean near-whispers and pulls on his shoulders to get him up and closer, because he has to be closer.

Viggo stands against him and looks at him, with knowing and smiling eyes. He presses his forehead to Sean’s. And then he kisses him. Finally, because there isn’t, really, any closer they can get. Sean feels consumed by this sharing of breaths, tastes, and the words of Viggo’s poetry pouring straight down his throat into his being.

Although.

Sean opens his eyes. Viggo’s are closed, but he feels a murmur tickling his palate. The bugger is talking again.

Sean pulls back and looks at Viggo with a surprised frown. Viggo’s nose nuzzles his cheek as his hand moves inside Sean’s boxers and grasps his cock. Sean can’t help but be distracted by the assault and when Viggo’s mouth is by his ear he is not immediately alert.

“Did you finish the taxes?”

Sean blinks.

The hand squeezing his cock seems a deliberate distraction. Really deliberate. And suddenly, it’s all very obvious. Suddenly, Sean can see how this is going to bite him in the arse tomorrow, when Viggo will remind him of what he said – will say – right now.

“Almost done,” he says it nonetheless.

Viggo seems satisfied and pulls Sean from the wall, then pushes him towards the bed. He shrugs off his own clothes on the way over to Sean, while giving him a predatory stare. Sean absorbs that stare as he lets his jeans and underwear drop and steps out of them. For now, this is how it is. He surrenders to Viggo, who stands with his hands clasped behind his back, looking him over.

“Lie down,” Viggo says softly.

Sean sits on the foot-end of the bed and lets himself fall backward. Viggo straddles his legs and walks his hands all over Sean’s chest and stomach.

There’s no more trickery needed, so now Viggo takes his time to look and touch. He registers that Sean is trembling under his hands, but right now, he isn’t all that bothered to do something about that.

Sean looks at Viggo, and the way he’s looking at him. He has half a mind to tell him to bloody well get on with it, but he finds he likes the way Viggo is looking. A lot. He’ll never get used to those eyes taking in every molecule that is Sean, with such wonder and want and love.

Viggo leans forward and sets his hands on the bed on both sides of Sean’s head. Sean feels his eyes looking straight into him and he hears his own heartbeat pounding in his ears. Viggo leans closer and touches his nose to Sean’s, looking a little cross-eyed now, as he tries to keep eye contact. It’s too much for Sean, who starts grinning. Viggo doesn’t mind. He nips at Sean’s parted lips, first the top, then the bottom. He tickles it with his tongue and it makes Sean react and lock their lips firmly together.

Viggo ‘hmms’ in agreement and Sean loops his arms around his neck as he curls his tongue around Viggo’s. Kissing is very good, but so is the tilt of Viggo’s hips, rubbing their cocks together. Sean gasps and wriggles beneath him to increase the friction.

Viggo repositions himself between Sean’s legs. He raises one of his lover’s legs and hooks it over his hip, then reaches for the bottle on the nightstand.

Sean is holding on to Viggo with all his limbs now, ignoring the protest of his joints as he clasps his ankles at Viggo’s back and anchors his head close to his own. He kisses Viggo like it’s the only way of letting him know what he feels. And when he feels a gurgling chuckle emerge from him, he pulls Viggo’s head back by his hair and pouts.

“You have to give me a little room, babe,” Viggo smiles.

Oh, right. Sean cooperates and feels fingers, which Viggo managed to slick using one hand, move down his body. As the tip of a finger breaches him, Viggo nuzzles Sean’s neck and utters little whispers of soothing nonsense-syllables.

Viggo listens to the sounds of pleasure coming from Sean as he goes deeper, two fingers now. God, he loves this man. The deep moan he hears and feels vibrating against him, as he finds and massages that sensitive inner area, sends sparks through his body that make his cock jerk.

Sean unhooks one arm from around his neck to bat at Viggo’s own, a plea to replace the digits with something else.

Viggo slowly removes his fingers and squeezes some lube over his length, lubricating it quickly by circling his hand around it and spreading the viscous liquid. Again, Sean bats at him and wraps his hand around Viggo’s cock to pull it to his entrance.

Viggo makes a mental note to remind Sean later that he is impatient, but at the moment he’s not so patient himself. He sets the tip against Sean’s opening and pushes forward, just a fraction. Sean groans in protest and tries to pull Viggo in with his legs. Viggo leans forward on both hands and looks at Sean.

When nothing happens Sean opens his eyes, and he sees Viggo looking at him. They keep their eyes locked and Sean sighs as Viggo pushes in. Viggo’s eyes close from the sensations and his head drops, forehead pushing against Sean’s neck as they start the push and pull, thrust and retreat, forward and backward motions in an automatic, instinctive dance.

Viggo’s warm, quick breaths against Sean’s skin send shivers through his body that set up house in his stomach. It overwhelms him and he nudges Viggo’s head up for another kiss. Viggo obliges, even as the speed of his thrusts increases.

All too soon, Sean has to break the kiss to breathe properly and when his mouth is close to Viggo’s ear, Viggo hears the chant of his own name. And even though it is a single word repeated over and over, it feels like poetry.

Viggo wraps a hand around Sean’s weeping cock, to stroke it in time with his thrusts. And Sean is so close, and the stimulation is just so right, that it’s not long before it’s too much.

Viggo feels the spill of Sean’s completion on his hand as he feels the contractions around his cock. It triggers his own, inevitable release and he collapses onto Sean, who clings to him to keep him close.

They are a tangled, sticky and sweaty mess. Still, Viggo is glad Sean has such a tight hold on him.


-------


“Vig?”

Viggo is almost asleep. He’s wrapped in Sean’s arms, the other’s chest molded against his back, and there are fingers winding themselves in the hairs on his stomach. He is very nearly in dreamland. He ignores the whisper, hoping maybe Sean will assume he’s asleep.

Alas.

“Veego,” Sean sing-songs in his ear.

“What?! I’m sleeping,” Viggo grumbles.

“I think I need some help with the taxes. See, the program keeps blocking on me and… Vig, are you listening?”

“Hm?” Sean is saying something about taxes. Oh damn.

“Well, since it’s your computer, like. Maybe you could have a look. What if I accidentally delete some of your writing? I’d never forgive meself.”

Oh, like Viggo doesn’t know what’s going on here. If Sean thinks he’s going to fall for this, just because sleep is pressuring his consciousness to let go, and his energy is completely drained…

“Fine, I’ll have a look tomorrow. Now shut up and go to sleep.” Viggo nestles back some more, taking the edge off of his harsh words, and falls into slumber before finishing his next thought.

Sean smiles triumphantly and kisses the back of Viggo’s head. “G’night, love.”