Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo doesn't know what to do with himself.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 504 Read: 706

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

There is nothing to do today. There's no filming, no meetings with agents, or press. No errands, no chores. No parties, no lunch with friends or with parents. There are no children, for they have things of their own to do. There is only them.

"Are you asleep?" Viggo asks, inching closer and nudging Sean's ear with his nose.

"Yes." Sean doesn't sound irritated. But the response could be better.

"For how much longer?"

"Eh?"

"I think I may be bored."

"You are never bored."

Viggo sidles back and observes Sean's profile while he ponders. "We have no engagements today."

"Hence the sleeping in."

That doesn't make sense to Viggo. Though maybe the not getting out of bed does. He lets his eyes slowly wander over Sean, who has yet to open his. He takes in his strong features and follows a path down his throat to the dip between his clavicles. He has desired Sean from the moment they met. It amazes him that to this day, none of that intensity has waned. In fact, it has only grown. It seems that Sean gets more beautiful with age. To Viggo, because of a fondness and a connection that are even now still getting stronger; but also objectively. And to think he's almost 50. Viggo frowns. To think that he, himself, is almost 50...

"Stop thinking so loudly," Sean sighs.

"Sorry," Viggo murmurs.

He slides the sheet down a little further, to uncover more Sean and to continue to follow that path with his gaze. He wants to trail his fingers down the fragile looking skin and then over the broad chest with sparse fine hairs. When Sean wakes up, he will tongue his nipples and make him groan out of pleasure instead of annoyance.

He doesn't have to stay here. He could start breakfast, or go into the garden to soak up some of the autumn sun they've been blessed with. Open that book he's so curious about. Or continue his painting, the one he'd been itching to work on when he was too busy to do so.

But he can't make himself leave the bed. He's waiting for Sean to wake up.

He puts his head on Sean's chest and listens to his breathing. His heartbeat. He feels the warm soft skin against his slightly stubbly cheek and when he inhales, he smells soap, salt and Sean. His eyes close and he relaxes, a sense of calm slowly permeating his being.


-------


Sean opens his eyes. He needs to go to the bathroom, but he's pinned by Viggo, who is snoring softly into his ear.

"Vig," he nudges Viggo with his shoulder.

There's a grumble, but not a real conscious response.

Cursing through his teeth, Sean bumps Viggo off him and bounds off to the bathroom. Viggo is left sitting up in the bed, disoriented and dizzy, wondering if he forgot an appointment or slept through the alarm. He smiles as he remembers.

There's nothing to do today. There is only them.