Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean is not pleased with the result of posing for hours..

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 374 Read: 712

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

“It’s you,” Viggo shrugs.

Sean gapes at the canvas slack-jawed. “You’re not serious… you are bloody kidding, aren’t you?”

Viggo frowns and studies the canvas. “You don’t like it?”

“What?” Sean blinks.

“Can you tell me what it is that doesn’t sit right with you?” Viggo is rather pleased with the painting himself, but he’s willing to accommodate if Sean prefers some alterations.

Sean inhales deeply, visibly trying to control his temper. Viggo smiles, knowing that Sean will inspire him to do so much more. Just looking at him now, even though he looks slightly volatile, he gets an idea to-

“You make me sit,” Sean begins, voice deceptively calm, “there, in that wooden chair…” he rolls his neck, working his muscles loose until there’s an audible click, “for three bloody days.”

“And I’m very grateful” Viggo says, seemingly oblivious and still elated.

“You could have warned me it would be abstract!” Sean thunders.

Viggo knits his eyebrows some more. “Does it matter?”

Sean can’t believe what he’s hearing. And it shows on his face when he looks at Viggo. Viggo, who seems to really not understand what’s wrong. Who looks genuinely very happy. Sean isn’t happy. Sean’s arse has turned to stone, his legs are stiff and his head hurts from the turpentine fumes.

But the anger is dissipating. Viggo has evidently achieved what he set out to and looks excited. And it’s that look that melts away Sean’s ire. Viggo steps closer to Sean and puts his hands on his face, letting his fingers follow the grooves in his features. Reverence is apparent in that touch and in Viggo’s eyes. Still, Sean imagines maybe he’s double-checking if he got the lines right.

“It was bloody uncomfortable,” Sean murmurs. “You wouldn’t be so happy if I kept you in one position for hours on end.”

Viggo swallows.

Oh right. There is that.

Viggo’s face flushes, and the palms on Sean’s skin feel more moist than before. Sean looks at him, thinking. Then he mutters the order. “Bedroom.”

Viggo grins and turns, and he’s almost skipping as he bounds lightheartedly to the stairs.