Summary: Viggo gets spoiled

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Celebration

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 931 Read: 2055

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Viggo awakes to a familiar sensation. He’s grown accustomed to waking up with a smile on his face. How many days left? Sean said 50 days from October 20th… that means there’ll be 22 more mornings like this.

“I know you’re awake, you bugger,” Sean mumbles.

“Hmmm,” Viggo thinks that’s enough acknowledgement, and he stretches a little.

“Don’t move,” Sean presses his arm over Viggo’s abdomen.


On the morning of his birthday, Viggo wakes up with his cock in Sean’s mouth. It is a lovely birthday gift, and Viggo grins from ear to ear. He cradles the back of Sean’s head.

“Hmmm, good morning,” he says and looks down to the gorgeous sight of Sean’s lips wrapped around him. “Is this for my birthday?”

Sean gives the head a last suck and then a kiss as he releases him from his mouth, his hand still working in long, slow strokes. “Partly, yeah.”

“Partly?” Viggo assumes Sean will say that because he enjoys doing it, it’s not just for Viggo’s benefit.

“I don’t want you to get an erectile dysfunction, now that you’re an old man,” Sean says matter-of-factly, and resumes lapping the underside of Viggo’s cock with his tongue.

Viggo’s eyes go wide and he shoots upright and throws Sean off. “What?!”

Sean recovers from dropping on his back at the other end of the bed, and moves slowly back to nuzzle the inside of Viggo’s thigh.

“Sean? If that was supposed to be sex talk, you may want to rethink.”

Sean leans up on his elbow and while Viggo expects a jeering look, his eyes are serious and filled with love. “I read this study, like. A Finnish study, among older men. It said that the more sex they have, the less likely they are to have, y’know, problems. Also said that the more often these men have morning erections…”

Viggo looks baffled. But then he sees the upside. “Well, how much sex do we need to counter this risk?”



He groans as he feels Sean swallow around the head of his cock. It has been lovely to be spoiled like this every morning, though Viggo isn’t really worried about bodily malfunctions. And he’s going to enjoy returning the celebratory favour in a couple of months. Just to make sure they will both remain fully functional men for the very, very long time they still have together, of course.