Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean returns home from filming with a surprise gift for Viggo.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2276 Read: 751

Published: 06 Aug 2009 Updated: 06 Aug 2009

Sean sighed with relief as he stepped through the front door. Shooting had just finished, a few days early, on his current film and that meant he would have more time to spend with Viggo while he decided which of the many offers he would consider for his next project. He was certainly in demand, and the parts being offered were all very interesting, making it difficult to chose between them. He really needed to discuss them with Viggo because the artist and poet often gave a different perspective to the plot and characters that Sean might see. His lover never interfered with his choice of work, but Sean valued his opinion above all others.

Sean and Viggo had become lovers during Rings and had remained in a committed relationship that had grown deeper and stronger over the years, as had their love for one another. And as mind blowing as their lovemaking always was, Sean knew that it was really the physical `presence' of the other, the gentle intimacy of shared lovers' smiles, the breathtaking kisses, or just waking up embraced in warm, strong arms, that they both craved even more than the insatiable appetite for sex that had been so much a part of their early days in New Zealand. Of course, neither had cause to complain about that aspect of their relationship, it was the months of separation they found increasingly difficult to deal with, especially Sean since he was the one most often away on location. Viggo's interests had diversified into his publishing house, his art and poetry and he had not made a film in over a year.

Dropping his keys next to the phone that sat on the table in the hallway, Sean glared at the flashing red light that indicated there were messages awaiting his attention. He had been trying to contact Viggo for several days, to let him know that he would be coming home sooner than expected, but lately whenever he phoned, the only words he had heard his lover speak were the pre-recorded kind. To make matters worse, when Viggo faithfully returned each call (as he only did for Sean and Henry), Sean had been unavailable, visiting his girls, at rehearsals or filming. Consequently they had not spoken for five days, and for even longer had not had phone sex to relieve the tension caused by the distance between them, a circumstance both unusual and highly frustrating.

The blinking light only served to remind Sean of what he was missing and he growled in annoyance as he hit the play button and listened to the familiar voice that came from the machine.

"Fuck!" Sean smiled at Viggo's heartfelt cursing when he realised the answering machine had kicked in, he sounded as exasperated as Sean felt. "Hey babe, can't believe we missed each other again! I've been tied up with business meetings, then last night Henry sprained his ankle and I had to take him to the hospital for x-rays and such... took hours. I tried calling you with Henry's cell, but yours was off or the battery was flat...nah... on second thoughts it must have been off, you never let the battery go dead. Anyway, I am staying right by the phone all day today until you call and I don't care what time it is here when you do. I miss you Sean."

"I miss you too, Vig," Sean whispered into the silence. Picking up the cordless handset, he made a brief detour to the kitchen to get a beer, took a long draught from the bottle then moved into the living room and settled himself comfortably on the couch. Hoping Henry or his painting or any of the myriads of unknowns that might catch his lover's attention had not distracted Viggo, Sean mentally crossed his fingers for luck and pressed the speed dial. He blinked in surprise when he felt his heart begin racing at the sound of the ring tone. "You're behaving like a bloody lovesick teenager, Bean, old man," he taunted himself. "A fucking horny one that," he added with a grin as he felt the familiar tingle in his groin as that part of his anatomy hardened in response to the sinfully seductive "Hello Sean", when Viggo answered.

"How did you know it was me?" Sean wondered, he had not yet convinced his technologically resistant Viggo to upgrade their house phone to allow caller identity to be displayed.

"I can feel you Sean, even through the phone lines, across the miles that keep us apart, I can feel you in my heart." Viggo replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world, the sensual caress of his voice setting Sean's desire aflame.

"God, Viggo, your words are more arousing than some of our foreplay," Sean groaned in response and spread his legs a little to relieve the pressure on his fully hardened cock.

"I mean them to be lover, wanna go straight to the sex? We can talk later," Viggo asked eagerly, his voice husky with a need and desire that mirrored Sean's.

"Aye...I can't talk sense with a cock this hard," Sean freely admitted. "Tell me what to do."

"Are you naked, like I am?" Viggo whispered into his ear. Sean closed his eyes and could easily imagine he felt the warm puff of air the sensitive skin.

"I am now," Sean replied after hastily removing his clothes.

"Are you as hard as me? Using the droplets leaking from your cock to lube the fingers you are moving up and down that silky hardness? Just like I am." Viggo asked in his best `fuck me now' voice, the one that was for Sean's ears alone, the one he used to make his lover come deep inside him.

"Fuck... so bloody good... keep talking Vig," Sean gasped as he stroked his hardened flesh.

"Sean... yes... so good... faster Sean... harder." Viggo followed his own breathlessly panted instructions, arching into the hand he imagined was Sean's.

"Suck your fingers, love, make them nice and wet then fuck yourself with them," Viggo managed to gasp, before doing likewise. Sean's fingers in his mouth muffled moans that quickly changed to drawn out whimpers pf pure ecstasy as he slid his fingers deep inside and brushed them against his prostate.

"So close... so fucking close...come with me... SEAN!" Viggo screamed into the phone, so totally caught in the throes of his orgasm that he barely heard Sean yelling his name in response.

"That was fucking incredible, babe." Viggo managed to say after several minutes of sated silence passed and both men's breathing had returned to normal.

"Aye, it were," Sean agreed, not allowing Viggo to hear the sudden bout of disappointment he was experiencing at having to settle for less than the real thing. "So, tell me about Henry, is he okay?"

"Just a minute, let me clean up a bit," Viggo replied, allowing Sean the time to grab his own shirt and wipe the creamy fluid from his stomach and thighs.

Two hours later, reluctant goodbyes were exchanged and, leaving his clothes on the floor where he had thrown them, Sean stopped in the kitchen to down another beer before making his way wearily to bed. As he floated in that dream like place one's mind inhabited just before sleep overtook his senses, Sean reached for where Viggo should have been. "Fuck, enough is enough!" he shouted silently into the night, reaching a decision as he angrily slapped his hand on the empty space.

Less than a week later, Sean stood at the airport, peering anxiously into the crowd, looking for Viggo and hoping his lover had not forgotten the date and time of his flight. Feeling a touch on his left butt cheek, Sean's eye s widened in astonishment when he realised what had happened. Was that really a pinch! It was, and he would recognise that manic chuckle anywhere. Sean turned quickly to see darkly glittering blue eyes speaking silent words of love as he was enveloped in a warm, yet publicly acceptable, embrace.

"Viggo, love, please keep your hands off, at least until we reach the car. You almost made me come in me pants," Sean whispered, daring a brief lick of the ear into which he was speaking.

"Mmm, me too you bastard," Viggo replied huskily as he reluctantly released his lover. "So does that mean you are you going to let me fuck you in the car?" he asked with a wicked wink as he helped Sean with his luggage.

"No... well not in the airport car park, at any rate, but I would prefer the comfort of our bed," Sean replied walking without taking his eyes from the handsome face of his beloved.

"As you wish," Viggo replied, making good on his promise the moment they set foot in the house.

Hours later, after long languorous lovemaking, the sated lovers lay in bed, limbs entwined, sharing soft kisses and caresses, occasionally drifting in and out of sleep. Exhaustion finally overcame them both and it was not until well into the next morning
that Sean awoke ti the pleasure of finding his arms filled with a rumpled and drowsy Viggo. Unwilling to move, even to relieve his aching bladder, Sean simply held his lover close and waited for him to awaken.

"This is nice, babe," Viggo said as he reached up for a good morning kiss, that was intended to be one but quickly became another and another, increasing in sensual intensity as both men became more aroused, until the eternal flame of desire that rested in their hearts burst into flame. The lovemaking was passionate and urgent, and when they had loved each other fully and well, Viggo rested his head against Sean's sweat covered chest, listening to his heartbeat as he dared ask the question he dreaded hearing the answer to. "How long do we have this time?"

"Well, I have received several good offers, but at the moment one stands out above the others," Sean replied, combing Viggo's unruly hair with his fingers as he spoke. Viggo felt Sean's heart begin to race, and thinking he was upset tried to stifle the conversation with another kiss.

"We don't have to talk about that now, babe," he said against the lips that were too delicious to let go.

"Aye, we do, I think," Sean disagreed, shifting down in the bed so that he could look into Viggo's eyes. "This part involves at least six months in a wilderness, with a cast of one other actor, and only the most essential contact with the outside world."

"What kind of role is that? Some deep character thing?" Viggo was curious, but sensed that Sean was playing with him.

"Aye, you see, there are these two characters who are madly in love, but over the years have had very little time to themselves. One is an artist, poet and photographer of incredible talent, and the other an actor who has been too often away and has decided his role as lover is the most important one he has to play in life." Sean explained,
whispering the last few words against Viggo's neck before replacing his lips with his tongue and gently licking the tender skin, revelling in the quiet whimpers Viggo made as he leaned into the sensuous touch.

"This wilderness would not be in Idaho, by any chance, would it? The lovers both men nearing middle age perhaps?" he asked, easily seeing through Sean's very deliberate and transparent attempt at subterfuge.

"I believe so." Sean replied with feigned innocence.

"I can do my work anywhere, and it is well past time I returned to my ranch, but what of your career, your agent, the roles you have been offered? I would not take any of that away from you, Sean," Viggo said in all seriousness well aware of the enormity of the gift his lover was offering.

"I know, but I think I am established enough as an actor now that my career will not suffer from my absence for a time. Besides, I have worked constantly since Rings and truly need a break. Who knows, I may decide never to go back." Sean said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders.

"That is a decision you should consider very carefully, Sean," Viggo warned although the unshed tears in his eyes betrayed his delight at the prospect of having Sean in his life so completely, and for so long for the first time in all their years together.

"Vig, love, this last week I realised it was a mistake I made with my wives, and I think I have finally learned my lesson. At the moment I feel as if that part of my life is taking me away from you. Know that I love you too much to ever permit that to happen. Let's just do this, you and me, put us first for a change. What do you say?" Sean asked, watching with concern the frown on Viggo's face as he contemplated his answer, suddenly afraid it would be no.

"I say I love you more than ever, Sean, and yes, yes, a thousand time yes," Viggo said, emphasising each yes with a quick kiss on Sean's cheek. Sean laughed happily and reached for the phone on the bedside table

"I'll just give my agent a quick call," he said. A few moments later, the machine answered and Sean turned the phone off and threw it aside, unable to speak coherently when Viggo's hands began doing something that felt incredibly good to his cock.